Black People : What is with the attacks on the NOI? all of a sudden?

Yeah, well, nice to know; but from my experiences here, you'd be one of few to feel so.

Instead I get the sentiment of and treatment of....How dare I, a Christian, say a "disparaging word" against the NOI or any other spiritual path! :bam:

...How dare I, a believer in Christianity, "the scourge of African peoples," say a word about any other spiritual path! :bam:

Others can talk about the so-called "contradictions" in the Bible and Jesus as a "myth" and "slavery & Christianity" and all manner of "destructive" elements of Christianity to African peoples, ALL DAY LONG; but let a Christian say one word 'bout somebody else's spiritual path and they get all riled up.

But, while some others talk about my spiritual belief as they wish, since I'm a Christian, I'm just 'sposed to "turn the other cheek" and if I don't, well, then, I'm a "hypocrite." :lol:

Ok, since i started a famous thread that you have pulled up from the ashes from time to time, i guess you are now talking about me and being biased. I am not biased and you know exactly why i questioned you last 24 hour threadologist binge!

It's because i started a thread in the spiritual section about a LETTER that Malik sent to Elijah..ThAT ALL! A LETTER, that i wanted to discuss and you came swooping in like 'fire marshall bill from in living color' and said "let me tell you something".....lol - and took the thread way off course posting speeches and videos and that wasn't the intent of MY thread. (you don't need farrakhan speeches to talk about a letter from someone else to someone else) After i told you of my intent for that thread you continued to do more of the same, totally ignoring me and disrespecting my thread.

Then all of a sudden you start threads concerning the NOI and bro. Yusef and pulling up more threads from the ashes about the NOI and splinter groups adding no new information. This is not the first time you have done this. You did a while ago, THE LAST TIME WE WERE IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT MALIK SHABAZZ! this is why i called you posessed, by way of being obsessed with the subject. You wouldn't have done that if i hadn't started the thread about the letter. You didn't do it 2 days ago, or even 2 weeks ago, you did it as a form of response to me or my thread because i called you on your motives!

It makes me no nevermind what you say about the NOI, you have never been apart of the NOI, i was and i was a christian for 21 years so i feel i have the right to speak on both and can do so with ABSOLUTELY NO BIAS. As i recently explained to sister Amnatt77 in another thread....

Someone mentions 'malcolm' and you lose your mind and try to mask it as if you're looking for his killer (s). This is nothing new as you've done it more than once.

Ok, since i started a famous thread that you have pulled up from the ashes from time to time, i guess you are now talking about me and being biased. I am not biased and you know exactly why i questioned you last 24 hour threadologist binge!

It's because i started a thread in the spiritual section about a LETTER that Malik sent to Elijah..ThAT ALL! A LETTER, that i wanted to discuss and you came swooping in like 'fire marshall bill from in living color' and said "let me tell you something".....lol - and took the thread way off course posting speeches and videos and that wasn't the intent of MY thread. (you don't need farrakhan speeches to talk about a letter from someone else to someone else) After i told you of my intent for that thread you continued to do more of the same, totally ignoring me and disrespecting my thread.

Then all of a sudden you start threads concerning the NOI and bro. Yusef and pulling up more threads from the ashes about the NOI and splinter groups adding no new information. This is not the first time you have done this. You did a while ago, THE LAST TIME WE WERE IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT MALIK SHABAZZ! this is why i called you posessed, by way of being obsessed with the subject. You wouldn't have done that if i hadn't started the thread about the letter. You didn't do it 2 days ago, or even 2 weeks ago, you did it as a form of response to me or my thread because i called you on your motives!

It makes me no nevermind what you say about the NOI, you have never been apart of the NOI, i was and i was a christian for 21 years so i feel i have the right to speak on both and can do so with ABSOLUTELY NO BIAS. As i recently explained to sister Amnatt77 in another thread....

Someone mentions 'malcolm' and you lose your mind and try to mask it as if you're looking for his killer (s). This is nothing new as you've done it more than once.

You must have a complex.....More than once with me and with others, whenever someone says something, you think they're talkin' bout YOU.

Well, NEWS FLASH, this isn't just about YOU....Yes, YOU started it by following me around the board, from thread-to-thread; but my statements are encompassing ALL those who have voiced their opposition to me EVER saying anything about other spiritual paths....TODAY's "flavor" just happens to be the NOI. :cool:

Moreover, every time, you and I have had a "clash" concerning Malcolm, YOU have mis-read, mis-interpreted my responses to be about or against MALCOLM.

WRONG!

My responses are against FARRAKHAN and ELIJAH MUHAMMAD......NOT Malcolm.

And NO, I'm not "looking for Malcolm's killer."

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I believe Elijah and Farrakhan had a hand in Malcolm's death

MOREOVER, the particular thread you're referencing is "How Farrakhan Became Hitler" when YOU wuz "feelin' some kinda way" cuz I compared Farrakhan's past statements/behavior to Hitler.

Hmmmm. 'Seems to me that Farrakhan has a penchant for making certain statements and then denying them or asserting that he was "misunderstood/taken out of context." :cool:

From his comments about Malcolm until now, Farrakhan has "back-crawled" out of every inflammatory thing he's ever said.
:10500:

....Oh, and.....

"Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much." :cool:

Yeah, you were once a Christian and an NOI Muslim (and any other paths you've dabbled in)....but, really, you come off like.....

*Don't chu be sayin' nuffin' bout my NOI!* :bam:

:lol:

You must have a complex.....More than once with me and with others, whenever someone says something, you think they're talkin' bout YOU.

Well, NEWS FLASH, this isn't just about YOU....Yes, YOU started it by following me around the board, from thread-to-thread; but my statements are encompassing ALL those who have voiced their opposition to me EVER saying anything about other spiritual paths....TODAY's "flavor" just happens to be the NOI. :cool:

Moreover, every time, you and I have had a "clash" concerning Malcolm, YOU have mis-read, mis-interpreted my responses to be about or against MALCOLM.

WRONG!

My responses are against FARRAKHAN and ELIJAH MUHAMMAD......NOT Malcolm.

And NO, I'm not "looking for Malcolm's killer."

Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I believe Elijah and Farrakhan had a hand in Malcolm's death

MOREOVER, the particular thread you're referencing is "How Farrakhan Became Hitler" when YOU wuz "feelin' some kinda way" cuz I compared Farrakhan's past statements/behavior to Hitler.

- whew, i thought you were gonna hit me with the "when a rock is throw into a pack of ....................................is the one who got hit"...lol

I guess you couldn't use it because you know you were talking about me...

For 1, i am not following you around the board and have never followed anyone around. You entered my thread so how could i be following you? That's what got all of this stuff started! Yes, i have entered these threads that you have brought back to the surface to show how posessed/obsessed you are about Malik as you denied in my thread just 24 hours earlier and then left it alone . I FINALLY entered this one here because i was reading the exchange between you and sister amnatt77 it and FINALLY posted after a few pages because you mentioned the CONTRADICTIONS IN THE BIBLE THREAD WHICH I STARTED so you were directly talking to me without saying my name as you very well know.

How do you know how i 'interpret' what you say about Malik? My only problem as i said before was that my thread was not about who killed him or why, it was only about a LETTER and you couldn't respect that and wanted to make it about what you wanted it to be about!!

The other thread about Farrakhan being hitler how do you determine when someone 'is feelin' some kinda way', you seem to say that a lot to people here. how do you determine that? You were talking out the side of your neck, so all i did was fill the whole up with truth about the situation. Some things you could never know, unless you were in the know ya know!!

All i'm saying is that my thread was not about what you tried to make it about!

- this makes no sense! How can you BELIEVE beyond a shadow of a doubt. This would mean you KNOW, not BELIEVE.

You see the problem of speaking on things from 3rd party sources. It could mean neither one of you knows what you're talking about!

Funny how you claim respect for Malik (who has passed on) and disdain for Farrakhan (who is alive), this is what white people also do to try and furthur divide our communities as i think we discussed, or i mentioned in the Farrakhan as hitler thread..

....Oh, and.....

"Me thinks the gentleman doth protest too much." :cool:

Yeah, you were once a Christian and an NOI Muslim (and any other paths you've dabbled in)....but, really, you come off like.....

*Don't chu be sayin' nuffin' bout my NOI!* :bam:

:lol:

this couldn't be furthur from the truth as i have also talked about the NOI and the inner workings and what i have PERSONALLY WITNESSED WHICH IS WHY AM NO LONGER IN THE NOI!! To tell the truth i don't even think i've even mentioned the NOI all that much here in my almost 7 years. I think i've said either the religion of Islam, or 5% nation much more than i have said NOI. If you feel that i respond like that it's probably because when you mention the NOI, it's easy to see that you and others don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and can't speak from the dome, all you do is a google search and post a link or a video of someone elses thoughts on the matter who may or may not have an agenda of their own. I mean you just posted an interview with malik from an orthodox muslim paper after malik left the Nation. Now how biased do you think that interview would be knowing tha the orthodox muslims never considered the NOI legit?

but please do continue with your foolishness and unfounded assumptions....I'll be in the cut reading some scripture!

I do hope that you are freed soon.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back