Black People : What is White Supremacy To You?

I see this term used a great deal here so I'd like to know what your definition of white supremacy is and does it exists today and why? Also do you feel inferior to whites?

Yes, we wrote a book about this, click the link below for a preview:

http://bamn.destee.com/

No, I don't feel inferior to White people.

Last edited:
I see this term used a great deal here so I'd like to know what your definition of white supremacy is and does it exists today and why? Also do you feel inferior to whites?

White Supremacy can be defined in many ways. The core of it is that it is synonymous with Satan and Satanism, and anyone of any color can be 'A White Supremacist'. White Supremacy is an inferiority-Superiority complex. The phrase, 'Satan entered into the woman' in reference to the sin in the Garden of Eden that was written about has to do with a person, adopting a spirit of hate against another 'Black' person, in this case a Black man, due to being made to feel oppressed and subservient by another Black person and a feeling of disgust towards another black person who they feel should be beneath them, just because they are black and not White. Therefore, in this early record, Satan entered into the woman and she communed with a strange being and from that union, she gave birth to another 'weapon that Satan was able to use against the black presence and against that woman too on this earth. White Supremacy is a disease and a perversity that has an ancient origin that connects to the presence of the Neanderthals and prior to the presence of the modern Hominids. White Supremacy has been in existence in this earth for millions and millions of years. It stems from 'a black origin though' and from some an ancient BEING(S) that came to believe that White was better than any other being that was not white. It comes from some ancient BEING that was MUTATED and went from being BLACK to completely ALBINO WHITE and as a result has petition the other beings on this planet to adopted this form of belief.

Because of a defensive position that other beings took against this strange phenomenon and particular White Supremacist beings, there arose some kind of conflict, war, that led to some victims of this conflict on boths sides and now, these Supremacist have now been on a constant defense as well, to defend their original position that White is more supreme that darker beings. In essence, it looks like to me that these ancient White Supremacist beings lost the conflict and have been judged for causing an imbalance. But as of now, they have not been stopped, therefore, they are waging an intense and desperate battle to other people in this earth to believe in their original position because that is the only way they can reverse their doom. They are trying to get the whole world to believe that they were wronged for being overthrown and put into an ice age. Like they said to Job in the Bible, 'his ways are too hard', in reference to the Creator and also to Job befriending the black men and women and etc. Job was mocked for befriending the black Hamites, Sabeans and Chaldeans. Anyway, this is my research, and yes, I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and based my research on science and the Bible recordings which are ancient recordings. White Supremacy was the reason why the Adamah were created, the Adamah were created to deal with a great evil that had been occurring in this planet for millions and millions of years. Prior to their existence, again, the Neanderthals were already present, but the Neanderthal presence was also recent in regards to the presence of other earlier darker skinned Hominids. This is a little bit of what White Supremacy consist of in regards to what is going on today.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back