Black People : What is White Supremacy To You?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Al D, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I see this term used a great deal here so I'd like to know what your definition of white supremacy is and does it exists today and why? Also do you feel inferior to whites?

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    Yes, we wrote a book about this, click the link below for a preview:

http://bamn.destee.com/

No, I don't feel inferior to White people.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
  4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    White Supremacy can be defined in many ways. The core of it is that it is synonymous with Satan and Satanism, and anyone of any color can be 'A White Supremacist'. White Supremacy is an inferiority-Superiority complex. The phrase, 'Satan entered into the woman' in reference to the sin in the Garden of Eden that was written about has to do with a person, adopting a spirit of hate against another 'Black' person, in this case a Black man, due to being made to feel oppressed and subservient by another Black person and a feeling of disgust towards another black person who they feel should be beneath them, just because they are black and not White. Therefore, in this early record, Satan entered into the woman and she communed with a strange being and from that union, she gave birth to another 'weapon that Satan was able to use against the black presence and against that woman too on this earth. White Supremacy is a disease and a perversity that has an ancient origin that connects to the presence of the Neanderthals and prior to the presence of the modern Hominids. White Supremacy has been in existence in this earth for millions and millions of years. It stems from 'a black origin though' and from some an ancient BEING(S) that came to believe that White was better than any other being that was not white. It comes from some ancient BEING that was MUTATED and went from being BLACK to completely ALBINO WHITE and as a result has petition the other beings on this planet to adopted this form of belief.

Because of a defensive position that other beings took against this strange phenomenon and particular White Supremacist beings, there arose some kind of conflict, war, that led to some victims of this conflict on boths sides and now, these Supremacist have now been on a constant defense as well, to defend their original position that White is more supreme that darker beings. In essence, it looks like to me that these ancient White Supremacist beings lost the conflict and have been judged for causing an imbalance. But as of now, they have not been stopped, therefore, they are waging an intense and desperate battle to other people in this earth to believe in their original position because that is the only way they can reverse their doom. They are trying to get the whole world to believe that they were wronged for being overthrown and put into an ice age. Like they said to Job in the Bible, 'his ways are too hard', in reference to the Creator and also to Job befriending the black men and women and etc. Job was mocked for befriending the black Hamites, Sabeans and Chaldeans. Anyway, this is my research, and yes, I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and based my research on science and the Bible recordings which are ancient recordings. White Supremacy was the reason why the Adamah were created, the Adamah were created to deal with a great evil that had been occurring in this planet for millions and millions of years. Prior to their existence, again, the Neanderthals were already present, but the Neanderthal presence was also recent in regards to the presence of other earlier darker skinned Hominids. This is a little bit of what White Supremacy consist of in regards to what is going on today.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
  6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
    white supremacy is a system of psychological terror used to allow whites to dominate other peoples.

i do not feel inferior to whites but many black people are trained to feel that way.

7. Kenny Jones

Kenny Jones Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +60
    White supremacy is the belief that white people are superior to non-white people. Does it exist today? Of course it exists with some people!
    Hail Naaw!!!

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Bro. AI D.

My answer to your questions incorporate the definition of the Southern Poverty Law Center of white supremacy and if I feel inferior to white people:

White Nationalist
    White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of nonwhites. Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as white nationalist.

[​IMG]

White nationalist groups espouse white supremacist or white separatist ideologies, often focusing on the alleged inferiority of non-whites.

Groups listed in a variety of other categories - Ku Klux Klan, neo-Confederate, neo-Nazi, racist skinhead, and Christian Identity - could also be fairly described as "white nationalist."

These groups range from those that use racial slurs and issue calls for violence to others that present themselves as serious, non-violent organizations and employ the language of academia.

For many years, the largest white nationalist group in America has been the Council of Conservative Citizens, a reincarnation of the old White Citizens Councils that were formed to resist desegregation in the 1950s and 1960s.

I believe that there are white people who practice white supremacy today because they can't let go of the past out of fear that they are losing control of power in the U.S. and that people of color are taking over. I believe they also fear that when (not if) people of color eventually outnumber them, that "chickens will come home to roost" and they will suffer worse than Black people did during 400 years of slavery, at the hands of Black, Mexican and Native people. That's why they are arming themselves and supporting the NRA.

No,I do not believe I am inferior to white people but, some white people believe that I am simply because I am Black and they try proving it through science which is BS. Examples of that are the racist rants we are seeing in the news today spewed by racists like Rudy Guilianni :angry: and cops that Blacks are more aggressive and have violent tendencies. Many of these are the very people who have carved their names in the annals of history for millennia for being violent extremists. Look at their ancestors:

[​IMG]
    Although Vlad III has been deeply associated with stories about vampires and Dracula, Vlad is more famous for being one of the most tyrannical leaders in history not only because so many people were killed during his reign but also because of his delight in violence and the cruel treatment of prisoners and rebels. He enjoyed impaling his victims and supposedly even bathed in their blood.

[​IMG]
    Probably no one in history has received more assassination attempts than Vladimir Lenin. Of course, given the fact that he instituted the “Red Terror” or the systematic elimination of millions of people, including members of his own political party, this should come as no surprise.

[​IMG]
    Being a communist leader for the Soviet Union, it should come as no surprise that Leonid Brezhnev fit right into the senselessly violent shoes of his predecessors, Stalin and Lenin. His leadership was marred with the blood of genocide against the Moldovans, Volga Germans, Cossacks, Poles, and even Armenians.

[​IMG]
    Kaiser Wilhelm II was the last emperor of Germany up until 1918. Know for his inability to control the military and inept command, he probably wasn’t nearly as deadly as he was incapable. Nevertheless, his time as emperor caused the deaths of millions.

[​IMG]
    Anti-Semitic, idealistic, and very violent, “Bloody Nicholas” as he was sometimes called cost Russia 3 million lives.

[​IMG]
    Josef Stalin became the leader of Soviet Union after Lenin died in 1924, and launched government programs that would make the country more progressive. His attempt to move to the new economy, however, led to the starvation of nearly 10 million people. With many intellectuals and activists not in favor of his leadership, Stalin also launched the “Great Purge”, killing every person who opposed him and his ideals.

[​IMG]
    As a colonial leader of Belgium, Leopold II was famous for essentially enslaving and killing nearly 15 million Congolese under the guise of his Congo Free State. Other European powers had granted him the territory in order to improve the lives of its inhabitants. Instead he used them for his own personal gain and committed some of the worst atrocities in history.

[​IMG]
    To most people Adolf Hitler does not need much of an introduction as he was famous for being the leader of the Nazis – a German party that was responsible for the deaths of over 17 million people including 6 million Jews and after leading the entire world into war as well as committing numerous war crimes.

And Rudy has the nerve to claim that Black people are violent . . . :10100: They are not a part of my DNA.

9. nilevalley

nilevalley going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    White supremacy is being followed by white clerks and being watched while you shopping at Kmart, Penny's Macy's or Sears because it's a well known fact that all blacks are by nature thieves and we bear watching.
    White Supremacy is walking down a sidewalk and when you happen to walk close to a car full of white passengers
    everyone pushes down their car locks once again functioning from a brain inundated with white racism you just know
    that all blacks are prone to some illegal act and if you don't lock your car we may jump in and rob or rape you!

White supremacy is sitting and listening to your young black neighbor who drops by to visit you during her school break
    Your heart and mind saddens more and more as she tells you how she has to endure with racism from her fellow white
    classmates at a predominately white college. You sit stunned as she tells how a so-called white girlfriend walked up to her one day and asked her, was it
    true that black people has tails on their behinds? and she tells you she asked the white girl "why she asked her a question like that and the white girl answers "because when I was a little girl my parents told me "black people had tails on their behinds like monkeys." After this sad story you sit and wonder where is this Post-Racial nation everyone claims we now live in

White supremacy is driving to work each night in a beat-up 2002 Kia Rio and passing the same policeman stationed at
    intersection and he pays no attention to you. But when your beat up car has to go to the shop for repairs and you rent
    a late model auto and drive it work and you pass this same white cop he chases you down the street pulls you over
    and tells you you are acting suspicious and evasive even though you are driving in a straight direction. And when he asks if you are driving a rental car and you answer"yes" he seems relieved and lets you continue your journey.

White supremacy is picking up a newspaper and reading the top headline about a young black woman who beaten by her
    black neighbor for simply asking him to turn down his music because it was annoying her son who was ill inside her home. She was beaten to point one of her eye sockets was fractured and she faced the potential of being blind in that eye. What am I trying to get at? The impact of 400 years of white racism in America on the minds of Blacks.
    White hate has caused us to invert hate a hate that should be going in an opposite direction is being poured out
    from blacks to other blacks. It's called "the psychological scars of slavery"

White supremacy is encountering a black mother in the check-out line a a supermarket and she recounts to
    you how her son had to return back to his black hometown after only 2 months at predominately university because
    he couldn't withstand all the racism pouring on him from the white college students.
    His mother said, when he returned home he said simply, "mama I didn't know white people were like that."

Finally white supremacy is being told by a woman lady whose son is married to black woman and they live near-by
    a "sundown town" in Illinois. Her son told her about two years ago a black utility worker was in this sundown town while he was up trying to repair a line. a group of white men approached him and told him he better be out of town before the sunset. Yes, once again we are suppose be in a 21st century post racial nation

No, I don't feel inferior to whites. But I feel depressed when I have stand face to face with a black man or woman who
    tells me that lighter skinned blacks are choice of our race and the ones who gets all the breaks. I know am standing in front of man or woman who has been so beaten down psychologically by whites that they aren't aware that to be color bias is showing strong signs of feeling inferior and not being being proud of your genetic ties to Africa.

I could have easily gone to wikipedia and wrote down "the definition" of white supremacy" but I chose to tell you some my and other black men and women's experiences with white supremacy.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  10. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Yes, you have nailed it.

But, it's so funny how White racist people use our lack of knowledge to try and shift their genetics on us and ttry to steal our inheritance, our history books and try and say it was them. I was once confronted with the same trick when I was a young girl, and riding in a car with other college cheerleaders. And, I wouldn't have been chosen to be one had it not been for the basketball players who complained and petition for the college to choose some black cheerleaders. Out of the blue this girl said that 'she hated black people and that she heard that we were desendants of apes'. I was quiet natured at that time of my life and did not respond. The other girls in the car became dead quiet. They didn't say anything. It hurt so bad. I didn't know why this girl would say such a thing. I was the only Black girl in the car. My best friend, another Black girl was the only other black cheerleader, but she was not in the car.

Now, that happened to me more too. But now, I laugh because I realize that they put their own science on us. That issue about 'TAILS' is scientifically backed up but it is them! It is a trait that shows up in the Rb1 haploid group and TYPE O Blood group which is concentrated in White people in Europe and at times it has been said that they grow a sixth vertebrae. that's their DNA that it becomes associated with, not Black Africa.