Black People : What is usury

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 26, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHAT IS USURY

By Andre Austin

The Catholics owing money to the Knights Templars banned them in 1312. By no coincidence catholic Council of Vienne (1312) repealed all civil law that sanctioned usury. The Templars were the first to use international banking. The Catholics illegally called them homosexuals and then took their land and money. They then changed their names to Scottish Rite Freemasonry*.

Early in 1317 in Marseilles a man by the name of Bondavid de Dragugnan was charged in court for continuing to demand payment after the capital of his loan has already been repaid (usury).

Bondavid was the real precursor of the fictional Shylock (Shyster), whom Shakespeare (Roger bacon freemason) immortalized 200 years later in The Merchant of Venice.

The Jews did not take heed to Luke 6:35-36 Lend nothing hoping nothing again…be merciful.

The Jews were operating by the Babylonian Talmud and Deut 23:20 allowed Usury as long as it wasn’t a fellow Jew.

“Even there where merchants do most congregate

On me, my bargains, and my well-won thrift

Which he calls interest. Cursed be my tribe

If I forgive him” (Merchant of Venice)

Jewish money lenders probably drew the greatest usury because they concentrated on petty loans with the populace at large.

In Revelation the Villains are the Merchants and craftsman. Craftsman were money lenders because they were in charge of melting down gold and silver coins. Jesus only act of force was turning the tables of the money lenders because they controlled the coins which were in short supply but high demand. A freemason is a craftsman because like a smith he smelts down precious metals.

The government practice usury. If you owe the IRS money you can pay off what you owe but still owe interest and penalties (Usury). You owe a jail fee of 300 and it can rise in interest to 3 or 4 thousand dollars.

Owe a credit card company 200 dollars they take you to court and after a year owe them $3,000 in interest and penalties and they will garnish you state income tax return for 3 years over kill you in repayment (usury). All of this is to make poor people powerless and subordinate to banks and their offshoot branches of human destruction.

Black people unable to unite and fight back because we have been trained to be obedient to the power for 400 years under slavery; plus we are in zombie state of drugs, hypnotized by music, media and Hollywood, stigmatized by religious theology.

We are powerless because we are knee deep in debt. These Vampire Banks have taken us on a long ride for their heaven which is our hell. Welcome to the ghoulish usury den.

Notes:

In June 1311 findings of the papal commission the Pope accepted the knights’ explanation that the charges against them of sodomy and blasphemy were due to a misunderstanding of arcane rituals.-The Templars and the Grail By Karen Ralls p.94.

I’m amazed that 700 years later the Hip Hop youth still believing celebrities from the music biz have to go through homosexual rituals to get into the inner circle of the mega bucks. The black youth should focus more energy on white supremacy still using the Babylonian Talmud as a means to turn blacks gay, naked and disposed of their rights to pursue happiness by economic, political and spiritual means.

2. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    This statement:

I'm not sure this is entirely correct. It was King Philip the IV of France owed much money to the Knights Templar. He seized upon the suspicion over their secret initiation cerenmony to have the KTs disbanded through his pawn Pope Clement V. Many members of the order were tortured and burned at the stake.

Could you post the URL to the article where this was obtained?

3. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
  4. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    It is simple enough to avoid usury (interest) by not contracting into it.

5. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    see page 13 of the book I already cited

6. KingofthePaupers

KingofthePaupers Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Jesus only act of force was turning the tables of the money lenders
    Jct: I'm always pleased when a writer gets this right. Most say he opposed the money changers and "sacrifice animal" vendors who were gouging the tourist trade. I believe he opposed the money lenders demanding 11 when they only lent out 10 to inflict the mort-gage death-gamble of the usury yoke of oppression on the population. What, were the pilgrims supposed to bring their own pigeons to avoid high prices?

7. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    John 6:53

New King James Version (NKJV)

53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you”. **** this stuff sounds like Vampirism.

Joseph Atwill wrote a groundbreaking book Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to invent Jesus. Atwill linked up the above quote with Flavius Josephus’ s The war of the Jews Book 6:201-219 where there is a Mary of the House of Hyssop cut her baby son in half and eats one part of it due to famine. Ceasar is innonent of it but uses the incident as a pretext to end Jewish insolence to Rome to an oblivion. Jesus sacrificed death is linked up with the hyssop in John 19:29/ Hebrews 9:19. The NT is anti-semtic because it was written by Romans who hated them.

I take the Hyssop to its true and higher level. Hyssop is linked with the Sabbath/Passover/ Slavery/Usury and blood sacrifice. Its all spelled out in Exodus 12: 21-30. Where jews take the hyssop plant and use it as a brush to pull off their magic spells. The brush paints all Jewish houses so that their deity can kill Hyksos Kings (not Egyptian kings firstborn). The Jewish exodus confused two Exodus. The first one is a reflection of Hyksos Kings controlling half of Egypt and abusing them. The Hyksos came from the hills and were one of many tribes of Canaan. The Jews confused the correct kingdom to put curse on Ham’s son Canaan’s people and land. Wrongly they linked the Black Egyptians up with the white Hyksos kings (A clue of two separate kingdoms one in North one in South Egypt in “The lord smote the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne verse 29). So the Jews left Egypt with gold and silver and unleaven dough (symbolic of dead bodies) in a hurry.They weren’t slaves for 430 years it was between 30-40. Their use of usury is a payback to their enslavement from which they now inflict on people of color. They then changed the Sabbath from celebrating god’s creation of the universe to not working and to remember they were slaves in Egypt (Deuteronomy 5:15). They know usury is wrong because they forbid its practice on eachother (Deuteronomy 23:19).All of their blood sacrificing of Black celebrities is all about getting ahead (passing over) the dead in order to get over and make money. Their common magic theme is your worth more money dead than alive. Magic is the repletion of deed and word to produce an effect with the use of small models of human figures which can be in dough, bread, clay or any other material. Hollywood/Music/media/ banks/drugs all used by Jews to keep the black masses in a state of servitude. Drugs make kids zombies, Entertainment to hypnotized, banks to enslave in debt by usury and media to brainwash your mind completely out of your nature. The taking of hard earned money is labled leeches by Michael Jackson in his hit “They (Jews) don’t care about us”. And because he wrote the song the Mossad eventually caught up with him. Take the mask off of them because they are not aliens or reptiles they are real people. Not the mases of the Jews but their elite breed.