Black Poetry : What is TwinSpeaking

TwinSpeaking

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 11, 2003
Chicago,IL
What is TwinSpeaking? You may ask. By me being a Gemini. People say Geminis can be two-faced. Sometimes they are right. We can be two-faced but remember thats just the twin coming out of us. Now look we can be different types of twins. There are many types of twins but I'm going to named the main three. You have your goodside twin, darkside twin, and freakside twin. All Geminis are freaky and for those fellow Gemini who are not claiming there freakyness shame on you. Every Gemini has a twin. So you might meet a Gemini who has a goodside and freakside. Therefore I say that all Geminis are TwinSpeaking.
So if your wondering "Hey TwinSpeaking what 2 twins are you". I would say I am all three. I have a good twin, dark twin, and a freaky twin. You would rarely see the dark twin. So if you have any questions or concerns or comments about the life of TwinSpeaking you know how to hit me up. Now you all know something about TwinSpeaking NOW be ready to enter the MINDFRAME of TwinSpeaking. If you notice I say my name more than 6 times. I just want you to remember the NAME. Stay Tuned Next Time. I HAVE SPOKEN. ONE LOVE.