Black People : WHat is the ultimate Freedom for the Afroamerican (the black man ,as you call it )

soulfulmixx said:
when the Most High.. takes his people Home and this so called earth... our present conditions.. situations etc.. will be no more and the new heaven will be on earth.. i could of articulated this differently.. im just simplifying it...

Amen. I second that. Only heaven can satisfy me.

But for now, I don't know if we'd ever get our "freedom"

soulfulmixx said:
when the Most High.. takes his people Home and this so called earth... our present conditions.. situations etc.. will be no more and the new heaven will be on earth.. i could of articulated this differently.. im just simplifying it...

peace my queens,

I totally agree..............when the mind has ascended to the point that air is no longer needed to breathe, then one is truly free!

- when one can reflect the scriptures in the book & make it reality......

- when one's "eye" becomes open to receive knowledge on all frequencies, including those he/she disagree's with.

- when one is willing to pay the Ultimate price to gain that "freedom" because freedom ain't free, u have to be willing to pay a price for it.......

peace sistas

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back