Black Spirituality Religion : What is the"truth"??Who is"right"religiously??

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Hamma, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Hamma

Hamma Member MEMBER

self-employed
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wat is the real 'truth" ?? Who has it religiously ??
    The white man and his form of "Christianity" ?? The black man ??
    Who is "right" ?? Who's wrong ?? The RASTAFARIANS with their belief in JAH, Haille Selassie as the reincarnation of JESUS ?? Marleys mother Cedella Booker states on a documentary that she saw Haille Selassie at a Jamaican airport or somewhere and wondered, if he truly was "lord of lords, king of kings" etc ; believing he would have the nail marks in his hands, and that would prove he was..She wished 2 C his hands..He must have read her thoughts as he looked straight at her and showed her his lifted hands...According to her, the holes were there alright...
    1 white sect tells the common story of Jesus, coming & dying on the cross,etc,
    and yet another that he didnt die, it was someone else,he lived on,was married,had kids,who are Knights templars affiliated...
    Some claim 2 have had visions,seen and/or been to HELL,HEAVEN,and come back.They all swear that their ways or experiences are 100% true...
    Some claim to be the 1 and only link 2 get 2 communicate with GOD...ANDY WARHOL claimed he had a direct phone-line to GOD..Is there really a reptillian race amongst us on the earth ?? (As suggested by Author DAVID ICKE) How do u prove or disprove all this??
    I ask as I have read the bible,and other books,etc and am just totally confused... Can somebody help??

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    hamma

If You Ask Any Group / Sect They Will Say They Have The Truth . You Have To Seek The Truth For Yourself .

3. Hamma

Hamma Member MEMBER

self-employed
    Ratings:
    +0
    4 ISSA...my reply...

COOL...But tell me...As CAESAR(Kaiser) said 2 JESUS at his trial...

"WHAT IS (the - was added so urll understand wat i am actually asking/seeking an answer to from u) TRUTH?"
    Tell how do you find it while those around you cry "error,blasphemy,heresy..." Wat "book " actually has the "truth"??whos account is "true" as GOD intended it to be for mans sake? How do u differentiate from the voice of GOD within or the devil posing as a being of lite?is it if u get a doubt,thats the devil speaking? GOD is all about us...do you see him??he is that bird,that rock,the tree...do u see him in nature??can u feel him there??here??remember thescripture,"lift up a rock,and i (GOD)am there"?

4. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Hamma

LOLOLOL Ok Let Me Say This .... I Do not Addhere to < Any > Religion . BUT THERE ARE FEW HYPOCRITE HERE . You Say You Have Be Reading The Post / Threads Yes . Then You Know Who They Are . IGNORE Them . I Can't Help You Because I Don't Believe As You Do Sorry .

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Why do you search for this one and only truth? It's like searching for the one and only true star in the sky. You can't count every star in the sky but you can count the ones you can see. You can't know every truth but you can know the truth that will help you on your journey. No one else can tell you the truths you hold are in error or blaspheme or heresy because no one else is on your unique journey.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Issa ... there are some who might say you are a hypocrite, or worse ... what good does that do ... for you or them to make such statements?

Please take a moment and consider how what you say, may be received by others.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hamma ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I do not know what the "truth" is, or if there is just one.

I do know that i'm glad you joined us, and if you find that one truth, please share it!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello Miss Destee

Oh I'm Sure I Been Call Manyyyyyyyyy Names By A Few Here , Because I Was Just Call A Few On Here The Other Day LOLOLOL But Hey NoBigThing. May I Ask You SomeThing Yes . How Often Do You Read The Spiritual Forum On Your Own . OthereThen When Your Ask To By The Moderator Ask You . I Know Your Busy But I Was Just Wondering . < But I Will Do As You Ask Because Your Right It Not My Job To Point Fingers At Anyone . People Have See Things For Themself >

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Issa ... i don't read nearly as often as i'd like ... i don't know how often ... but often though, as it is a part of this community and i try to stay aware of what's going on, as best i can.

Please don't think anyone directed me to this thread, and what you said, because they did not. I was browsing, and read what you said, and spoke to it. Even though it didn't happen this time, me being directed here, everyone is welcome to bring a post to my attention ... including you ... there is nothing wrong with that.

If you have something you want to bring to my attention, please don't hesitate in doing so.

Thanks for refraining from calling people out of their names ... whether in general or individually ... as it does nothing to build or maintain our peace.

Destee

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    the Truth is existence. it is here. it is now. it actually would work if it were allowed to.

there is no "right" when looked for "religiously". when it is looked for "spiritually" it can be found. as to whether it will/can be understood when it is found depends on the degree of "spirituality". the more "religious" one is, the further one will get from "truth" and/or "right".

personally, i feel that those closest to "'right' religously" would be those so-called "indigenous peoples" <shrug> whatever that means. well, actually that means "those people native to a particular section of earth". when that is closely looked at, those kakasoids are only "indigenous" to the frozen, frigid places of earth; they are not native to any other place on this planet. those people indigenous to this planet are, naturally, enough in tune with our earth that they/we can feel all the "Truth" this place has to offer. it's just that we've been so inundated with this diseased filth that has been perped on us/our planet/our biosphere that our awareness of "the Truth" sometimes gets a bit overlooked for a minute, but we do recognize and respond when it slaps us in the face ... like it always does when we mess up. most of us, being naturally nature nurtured, do respond, and can hear/feel it when we get reminded. those poor messed up silly kakasoids just try to pass more legislation to pass laws setting up to down, black to white, in to out. either that or they declaim "get a rope!", "kill it" or "let's eat it".

oops, i slipped off on a "ran[t]angent".

the answer to your questions is:

if you have to ask; you are well on the way to finding out!! trust yourself; you can and do understand right from wrong. you can figure that out.

"circumstances" of our currently constipated civilisation might have some thinking, just for a sec, that "the truth is my glock", (no, not even suggesting that you would consider such a thing, but it does get considered by some that are too totally caught up in this kakasoidal pychosis and lose track of themselves), but if one steps completely back and away, unchambers that round in that glock and puts it down for a while, one can/will usually begin to feel this ole Mother Earth bringing that Truth to you through the Spirituality of one's Soul. (that "glock" can be anything - booze, drugs, politics, power, drive for wealth, workaholicism - whatever.)

it's out there; and you can find it with your True Heart.