Brother AACOOLDRE : What is the Tree of Knowledge?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
What is the Tree of Knowledge?
By Andre Austin

What is the Tree of Knowledge?

Osiris & Isis. Adam and Eve disobedience to God was seeking unauthorized knowledge of the Egyptian Wisdom.

A: According to E.A. Wallis Budge Osiris was originally a Tree God.
B: According to Diodorus Osiris and Isis saved mankind from cannibalism by teaching individuals to cultivate this Vine tree.
C: The Egyptians have religious rituals were drinking wine to induce trances to achieve higher learning.
D: Circumstantial evidence points to the grape vine as the Tree of knowledge.
E: According to George G.M James “Osiris had other qualities attached to him [worship of the golden calf/bull was Osiris in Exodus 32], which might be understood from the following derivatives (1) Osh meaning many, and (B) Iri many to do and also (C) meaning an eye. Consequently Osiris came to mean not only many eyed or omniscient, but also omnipotent or all-powerful”-Stolen Legacy. Omniscient means intelligence or Knowledge. Osiris was depicted with a pyramid with the eye on top.
F: Nelson’s new compact Illustrated Bible Dictionary gives two definitions for the word Nazarite. But first you should know “The Nazarenes were one of many Gnostic sects”-Historical Deception By Moustafa Gadalla. Gnostic meant seekers of Knowledge. Shortly I will tie and link the Nazarites with Osiris/Isis and the Tree of knowledge. Nelson’s new compact Illustrated Bible Dictionary says Nazareth meant “Watchtower” or “Brow of the hill”. This fits Osiris being the eye on top of a pyramid/tower/hill. Homer in Odyssey 12:323 “The sun (Osiris), who sees all things and hears all things”. As we see in the New Testament and in Egyptian theology eyes were associated with knowledge and healing. The other definition of Nazirite a person to takes a vow to separate himself from wine and not to cut his hair for a period of time. According to Diodorus “Osiris made a vow to the gods that he would let his hair grow until his return to Egypt”. So while Osiris was separated from Egypt he made a vow to grow his hair until after he finished helping mankind how to plant the Vine tree for wine/knowledge. Its basically the same thing as the second definition of Nazarite. Numbers 6:1-8 give the same customs for the Nazarites as did Diodorus for Osiris. The coincidence is no coincidence. The Nazarites were an offshoot of the Egyptian religion.
G: Horus was the son of Osiris and he also carried the name Nazarite and the true Vine like the fictional Jesus. Horus has over two hundred other similarities to Jesus. The main one I’m concerned with is Horus making “Grape Water” at a Canal. Jesus in the NT would make wine from water at the fictional City Cana. Cana is Horus’s Canal.
H: The subject of Wine comes up again in Revelation and the Whore of Babylon. Fornication and wine go hand and hand with the whore of Babylon who real identity is Hathor/Isis. Hathor is the goddess of wine and love. Jesus vows to kill Hathor and her followers in a winepress with her horses. Interesting Hathor/Isis was called a winepress and lady of horses. Osiris/Horus are assigned the number 666 because they come from Crocodile stars. I look at Genesis having the snake (twisted vines of Osiris/Isis) talk Eve into bringing sin into the world by eating forbidden grapes as related to Revelations symbolic killing this so called false religion in their own winepress. It makes since if we are dealing with reap and sowing. The devil would die in his own pit of grapes?

Note: The snake is also a penis symbol of Osiris. It’s very necessary to read two of my other essays “Did Revelation talk about the Egyptian religion” and “The Nazarites”.

question: i notice that you always use white names for black Gods. any reason why you do that?

Osiris = Ausar
Isis = Auset
Horus=Heru

Also you only use white sources on Kemet or black authors that only use white sources. Lastly, you use Bible verses to draw conclusions - why so? The Bible is a poorly copied, highly adulterated document that in its original form was an incomplete effort to capture some of the kemetic teachings, which makes it even further off the mark now. (and why use the Bible when you can GO TO A Kemetic priest and ritual and see for yourself?)

As follows are a blow by blow of your original bullets.

A: According to E.A. Wallis Budge Osiris was originally a Tree God.
Ausar was not the Tree of Life, but a limb on it. His character personifies calm-headeness, the ability to adapt and use any emotion or personality in its right context - but to not be married to that part of ones self. He would say these things, "I am not angry - at times I exhibit anger." "I am not intelligent - I exhibit intelligence at its appropriate time." "I do not FALL in love - I CHOOSE to love when my spiritual intuition tells me I have found a person worthy of trust."
Kemetic rituals do not use wine for inducement of trace.

B: According to Diodorus Osiris and Isis saved mankind from cannibalism by teaching individuals to cultivate this Vine tree.
Cannibalism is an allegory for teaching mankind to cultivate spiritual maturity, so as not to destroy the gift of Creation given to us by the Creator.

C: The Egyptians have religious rituals were drinking wine to induce trances to achieve higher learning.
Kemetic people did not and do NOT drink wine to induce trance. In possession (not before) some dieties that possess priests prefer some types of food, drink, prayers, dances etc.. Wine would be one, but used to induce, but comsumed as a result of possession.

D: Circumstantial evidence points to the grape vine as the Tree of knowledge.
This completely untrue. The rituals associated with the Tree of Life or Knowledge as it is properly called have nothing to do with wine literally. The Tree of Life is a series of Limbs and Roots (metaphorically) that show different stages of development and growth. They allow us to gauge our spiritual maturity and power. They show us how free from or enslaved to faulty earthly behavior we are. A vine, not necessarily a "wine" vine might be used to illustrate a limb of tree, nothing more, nothing less.

E: According to George G.M James “Osiris had other qualities attached to him [worship of the golden calf/bull was Osiris in Exodus 32]
For one, George James didnt even believe in God! Secondly, Ausar has nothing to do with the worship of a Golden Calf as in the Bible. Calf and cows are not in ANY way associated with Ausar in traditional kemetic worship. Furthermore the eye at the top of the Pyramid is Heru (Horus as you call him) and NOT Ausar. As that eye depicts something entirely different than "all knowing".

F. “Osiris made a vow to the gods that he would let his hair grow until his return to Egypt”. So while Osiris was separated from Egypt he made a vow to grow his hair until after he finished helping mankind how to plant the Vine tree for wine/knowledge.
Ausar (or Osiris as the white man calls him) didnt cut his hair as a sign of priestly initiation. Its common to grow locs and to entirely cut them off at the end of the initiation period in some traditions. In others you would keep them for good. In any case this has nothing directly to do with the Tree of Life, and certainly has "nadda" to do with wine or a wine vine.

G: Horus was the son of Osiris and he also carried the name Nazarite and the true Vine like the fictional Jesus. Horus has over two hundred other similarities to Jesus.

As I mentioned in your last post - Heru (or Horus as the white man calls him) IS THE ACTUAL PERSON WHERE JESUS IS COPIED FROM. There was no Jesus, only Heru. He proceeded him by a 1,000 years. There can only be one. He NEVER called himself Nazarite as this is not an African name, and Heru was a black man, who being a nubian would have obviously had an AFRICAN NAME.

H. Hathor is the goddess of wine and love. Jesus vows to kill Hathor and her followers in a winepress with her horses. Interesting Hathor/Isis was called a winepress and lady of horses. Osiris/Horus are assigned the number 666 because they come from Crocodile stars.

Hathor (I forget her AFRICAN NAME) is Joy, merriment - but does not have a thing to do with wine. Hathor and Auset (Isis) are NOT the same diety. Not at all. Ausar and Heru are NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH 666 AS THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED BLASPHEMY AND AN ABOMINATION - surely to get you killed in ancient Kemet. 666 is a direct relation to being out of control, spiritually immature and is not a reference to an Anti-Christ that lives among us - but an Anti-Christ that lived WITHIN us when we fail to do the proper spiritual work.

Hint: Stop reading Budge.

There is nothing wrong with Budge's work. Many afrocentric writers quote from him. Also budge gives both roman/greek and egyptian names of Egyptian characters. Its not white name its a translated name in another lanquage. All lanquages have their root in Africa. I use the names they are most popularily known by.

Gerald Massey has stated a quote from heru/Horus "Iam the Horus of Khema-Ka the red shoot (or branch natzer)".

DID REVELATIONS TALK ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN RELIGION?

By Andre Austin

History has a funny way of repeating itself. The Egyptian inspired Ecclesiastes wrote:

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall
Be; and that which is done is that which shall be
Done: and there is no new thing under the sun
…This is new? It hath been already old time,
Which was before us” Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

Keep reading this essay and you shall figure out what I’m talking about.

The answer to the above titled question is an affirmative yes. And throughout this essay I hope to prove to you that parts of Revelations were referring to the Egyptians. Before I begin with exposing the theft I shall first quote from some biblical texts underlining what I believe was referring to our stolen from the Egyptians.

One can find certain allegorical place names such as "Jerusalem" and "Israel" in the Book of Revelation. Massey has stated that Revelation, rather than having been written by any apostle called John during the 1st Century C.E., is a very ancient text that dates to the beginning of this era of history, i.e. possibly as early as 4,000 years ago. Massey asserts that Revelation relates the Mithraic legend of Zarathustra/Zoroaster.Hotema says of this mysterious book, which has baffled mankind for centuries: "It is expressed in terms of creative phenomena; its hero is not Jesus but the Sun of the Universe, its heroine is the Moon; and all its other characters are Planets, Stars and Constellations; while its stage-setting comprises the Sky, the Earth, the Rivers and the Sea." The common form of this text has been attributed by Churchward to Horus's scribe, Aan, whose name has been passed down to us as John.

It’s also important to note that during the time John wrote the book of revelations the Egyptian religion was a very popular religion. And I will admit John may have been referring to the political power of Rome but the worship of the beast was referring to Egypt.

I already figured out in another essay that Rev book 21 & 22 were stolen from Plato allegory of marriage and his ideal city/New city of Jerusalem in book 8 of his Republic. So I started to think that other parts of Rev was stolen too. John had already given me a hint when he referred to beast who would make war with his holy city were “spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our lord was crucified [?]” revelation 11:8. Euripides in his play of the Phoenician women would also talk about beast that were attacking a city 400 years before John wrote his

When shall begin our studies from Rev 12: 1:

12 And there appeared a great wonder in
Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun *
And the moon under her feet, and upon her
Head a crown of twelve stars:
2.And she being with child cried, travailing
4...And the dragon stood before the woman which
Was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child
5. And she brought forth a man-child, who was
To rule all nations with a rod of iron. (A throne is made of Iron in Egypt’s heaven)
14And to the woman were given two wings of a (Isis one of few gods pictured in 2wings
A great eagle…
17 And the dragon was wroth/[twisted] with the woman…

2 And the beast, which I saw, was like unto
A leopard, and his feet were of a bear…and (This was an Egyptian Spinnx)Å
The dragon gave him power

3. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded
To death; and his deadly wound was healed (Combination of Osiris & King Tut)

11 And beheld another beast coming up out

Of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, [lamb is Ram/Amen-Ra]
And he spake as a dragon

13 He doeth great wonders, so that he
Maketh fire come down from heaven {nukes? This is Horus/or Zeus}

14, And deceives them that dwell on the earth
By the means of those miracles which he had

Power to do…they should
Make an image to the beast, which had the
Wound by a sword and did live [Isis healed Osiris head wound]

15. And he had power to give life unto
Image of the beast…and cause that as
Many as would not worship [religion] the
Image of the beast should be killed

8 Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city
Because she made all nations drink of the wine [Hathor goddess of wine]
Of the wrath of her fornication

10 The same shall drink the wine of the
Wrath of god

20 And the winepress was trodden without the
City, and blood came out the winepress p

Clearly here John is talking about a religion in verse 15. But what religion? We shall see.

Before I begin with the deconstruction of John plagiarism allow me to point out that the philosopher Euripides, who received advise on writing his plays, wrote an exact account of Jesus baptism in his play Bacchus which was released shortly after his death in 411 BC Euripides also traveled to Egypt.

Also Revelation 13: 5 speaks of the dragon giving power of the beast. The description fits Isis “And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things …and power”. I find it remarkable that Budge quotes from Egyptian Texts saying; “Isis, and the words of power of Isis, be mighty to protect and keep safely this great god (i.e, the deceased)”.-See The Gods of the Egyptians Volume 2 p.215 The dragon is clearly Isis and the two-horn beast is Horus who is like a lamb/Ram and spake like a dragon. You see Isis and Horus both brought back Osiris back to life so they both would have words of power.

Euripides wrote a play called The Phoenician Maidens sometime in 400bc four hundred years before Jesus was born and five hundred years before the book of revelations was written. Euripides says: “Thou cam’st, O winged fiend, spawn of earth and hellish viper-brood, to prey upon the sons of Cadmus, rife with death and fraught with sorrow, half a monster, half a maid, a murderous prodigy with roving wings and ravening claws”. Now check this out Revelation 12: 14 talks about a woman “were given two wings”. Verse 17 says “And the dragon was wroth with the woman”. Wroth means twisted. So I infer they became twisted up together or half dragon and woman. Revelation says this beast had feet like a bear in 13:2 so I can easily infer that the dragon had claws. So it clearly appears that the Jews and Christians borrowed from the Egyptians and others to tell their stories. Isis is one of the few Egyptian deities who possess wings. The Sphinx is the largest and oldest monument ever sculpted from rock. It has the head of a person and the body of a reclined lion. In Greek mythology, the Sphinx was a winged monster with a lion’s body and the head and breast of a woman.

Who was Rev 12: 1 talking about? Who’s this woman with the son and moon at her feet? We already proved that her foe was from Euripides. If you read any of Diodorus (80 Bc- 20BC) works you might have a clue. Now Diodorus wrote before John was born so any similarities being compared Diodorus will have to get the credit. Read carefully as I quote Diodorus.

Now the men of Egypt, they say, when ages
Ago they came into existence, as they looked up at
The firmament and were struck with both awe and
Wonder at the nature of the universe, conceived that
Two gods were both eternal and first, namely, the
The sun and the moon whom they called respectively
Osiris and Isis…

Some say Osiris is also represented…as imitating the
Sky spangled with the stars As for Isis, when translated the
Word
Means “ancient” because her birth was from everlasting and
Ancient”

John indicated that the woman with the sun and moon gave birth to a child a long time ago to because in just 7 verse down from 12:1 he states ‘there was war heaven” with the angel Michael and that the devil was cast out. This had to happen before Adam and Eve hit the Garden of Eden for the snake to corrupt them. Also if you read in Rev 18: 7 it talks about this woman as a queen who asserts that she had no widow. Isis was a queen who brought back life to her husband and brother Osiris. They would later produce Horus as their son. Now I shall continue with Diodorus

And they put horns on her head both because of the appearance
Which she has to the eye when the moon is crescent-shaped, and
Because among the Egyptians a cow is held sacred to her. These
Two gods, they hold, regulate the entire universe-Diodorus Book
1: 11

Plutarch said that “The burials of Osiris they fashion into a crescent-shaped coffer because of the fact that the moon, when it comes near the sun, becomes crescent-shaped and disappears from our sight. The dismemberment of Osiris into fourteen parts they refer allegorically to the days of the waning of that satellite from the time of the full moon to the new moon”…”Osiris is the sun and the star called Siris”. (And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon” Rev 8: 12 I understand this to be symbolic just like in Egypt)

Who is John talking about when referring to who had two horns? Isis wore two horns on her head with a circular ball in between the horns. In the Zodiac sign the bull has also a circular ball on his back. John already said this two horn person done miracles “that they should make a image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live”-Rev 13:14. If you read the play of Euripides you will learn that Pentheus/Osiris head was cut off. But Isis reassembled Osiris cut up body and brought him back to life. Here we have John possibly admitting to Egyptian Mythology that Osiris received a mortal wound but came back to real life and did live see Rev 13:3 “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed” (brought back to life). Now images of Osiris (obelisk) are set up all over the world for mankind to worship even in our nations capital in Washington D.C. Now there is a political power combine with a religious order that carrying out the Egyptian religion under a new name. If you talk about them you will be in trouble because they have the power to allow you to buy and sell. Even though it’s false they still have power to kill those who do not worship the beast. I will not disclose their name you will have to figure it out on your own.

Is it not strange that in the Gospel of John they have Jesus stating “I’am the true vine” John 15: 1. If I said I had the real McCoy you would understand that I’am admitting there are imitations to my invention. John referred to the beast/Isis + Osiris as “false prophet that wrought miracles” Rev 19: 20. Likewise with Jesus. Did you know that Diodorus said about Osiris? “Of Osiris…visiting all the inhabited earth and teaching the race of men how to cultivate the vine” book 1:17 John in the book of Revelations has Jesus getting his revenge on these so called false vines by killing them in their own winepresses see Rev: 14:20. Its no accident Jesus first miracle was changing water into wine. Jesus was competing with Osiris so he had a couple of tricks he did too. Or was John telling us Jesus was Osirius who was crucified in Egypt?

Notes: Å “It was the Sphinx ,and so it is called by the Greek tragedians. Her land of origin was Egypt”. The Spinx is half woman/beast, a female monster. “The Sphinx is Hathor the feminine personification of Horus”-See Oedipus and Akhnaton pp.32-34 p For further evidence John was referring to the Egyptians when he said they would be destroyed in their own “winepresses” you only need to turn “The slaying of Men” myth. It was a myth that delth with RA and Isis-Hathor. Mankind was involved in blasphemy so he decided to kill mankind. “All night Hathor waded in the blood of those who had been slain, and on the morrow Ra feared Hathor would slay the remnant of the human race , wherefore he said unto his attendants, fetch to me swift messengers who can outstrip the wind’ When the messengers appeared the majesty of Ra bade them bring a great number of mandrakes from Elephantine. These Ra gave to Sekhmet, bidding her to pound them, and when this was done he mixed the mandrakes with some of the blood of those Hathor had slain. Meanwhile servant-maids were busy preparing beer from barley
And into this Ra poured the mixture. In the mourning Ra bade his attendants carry the beer to the place where Hathor would seek to slay the remnant of mankind…And it came to pass that at dawn Hathor reached the place where the beer lay, flooding the fields four spans deep. She was pleased with her beautiful reflection, which smiled at her from the floods; and so deeply did she drink the beer that she became drunken,[just like the Babylon whore in Rev 17:6] and was no more able to destroy men” –Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends. John would take this myth reverse it and write a literary parody in his frustration of the Egyptian religion. My evidence is found first in Rev 14: 8-10; “Babylon is fallen that great city, because she made all nations drink the wine of wrath of her fornication…the same shall drink the wine of the wrath of god, which is poured out without mixture.” Then in verse 19 & 20 “ and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of god. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles”.The reason John included Horse bridles? Because Isis-Hathor was also called “Mistress of horses, lady of the chariot”. Now I don’t need anymore evidence to prove the whore of Babylon was Isis-Hathor but I will. “The Egyptian battle between Horus and Seth is usually represented a crocodile…the Greek word and concept may well come from their relationship to horses through Seth and his other later Greek counterpart Typhon. In Egypt, as in most other places, it was seen that both the demonic forces of nature and their taming were necessary to human existence…Poseidon/Seth sires the horse and Athena/Neith invents the bridle and bit”-Black Athena Volume 2 p.90. Neit/Hathor were combinations of the and complimented eachother. In Homer’s work “Using Aphrodite’s/Hathor magic girdle, Hera/Isis seduced Zeus into making love”. See Cliff Notes on Mythology p117 Neith was known of making magic by tying knots.

I believe John concocted the whole book of revelations directly and indirectly from the Egyptians. Book 6 and 8 of Plato’s Republic fits it like a glove. Its like a missing puzzle, or link being connected back to Egypt. Its time we start putting history and opinions in their proper perspectives.

* Plutach states when speaking of Osiris states “They clothe his statues in a flame-coloured garment, since they regard the body of the sun as a visible manifestation” And speaking of colors and clothes. Purple was a color of royalty and Osiris death was connected with purple flower plants along with Jesus purple robe. John in revelations 15:6 also states that the beast will wear purple also

In the Egyptian Book of the dead Osiris is known to have had a “moveable head”.

The Bible identifies Rome as the seat of the beast in Rev 17: 9, 18 “The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth”. Everybody knows Rome is founded on seven hills so I’m told. But that’s the political power. After reading the last chapter of Gibbon’s Decline and fall of the Roman Empire I knew I was right about John referring to Rome as the political beast. Gibbon wrote in 1787 that: “The population of Rome, far below the measure of the great capitals of Europe, does not exceed one hundred and seventy thousand inhabitants; and within the spacious enclosure of the walls, the largest portion of the seven hills is overspread with vineyards and ruins”. After the secound time I read this something told me to turn to revelations 17: 9 where the whore of Babylon, (or spritualy Sodom and Egypt rev 11:8), rest on “seven mountains”. Everybody knows Rome was founded on seven hills. If it wasn’t for Euripides description of the whore in his play I wouldn’t of related “The lady of flame and mistress as the whore of Bablylon. The religion behind the political power will be a corrupted form of Christianity based on a misrepresented Egyptian religion. The false religion of Christianity will be based in part on the trinity concept found in Egypt. But the Egyptian religion before Moses was born was monotheism. Later on down the road misapplied Egyptian symbolism would turn into polytheism. The Egyptian Book of the dead contains evidence that Egypt was monotheist. The Egyptian religion is a pure monotheism, which manifested itself externally by a symbolic polytheism. The following quotes are taken from the Egyptians thousands of years before the bible was written:

“ God is one and alone, and none other existeth with him-god is the one, the one who hath made all things”. God made himself manifest to man upon the earth was the sun, which the Egyptians called RA [aka “cat”]. –See book of the dead xcii-xciii. The beast in Revelations will be using a corrupted form of Egyptian religion, which appears on the face of the surface to be the Christian religion.

John talking about a fallen star in Rev 8: 10-11 could have been secretly talking about the falling of Osiris who was also linked with the star of Sirius”. And just for your information Jesus called himself the Morning star Rev 22: 16 because the Egyptian priest also held the Mourning star as sacred. See Plato Timaeus “ The moon he set in the orbit nearest the earth, the sun in the next and the Mourning star and the one called sacred to Hermes…Hermes and the morning star all alike overtake and are overtaken by each other”.

The Egyptians according to Plutarch conceive the idea that because there was one universe there should be one government and when that one government occurred under one mind (see Rev 17:3) there would be peace. “But a destined time shall come when it is decreed...and there shall be one manner of life and one form of government…one god is to overpower and the other be overpowered, each in turn for the space of three thousand years” see Isis and Osiris. Plutarch also states that they shall speak one language.
This is just one more confirmation that John was attacking Egyptian mythology. The Egyptian felt there was a central fire and water where in heaven all would emerge into “Waters of Fire”. You became these two elements of truth if you passed from the double halls of Judgement if your heart was truthful. And I’m very suscpious of Gospelers always having Jesus or John saying true or Amen twice. And Jesus warns us not to act with “Duplicity” (Catholic Bible John 1:47) and so in the Egyptian book of dead tells us those who acted with “Double intent” do not pass the gates into heaven Now I understand Plutarch (Obsolescence of Oracles) when he said “Hence many among earlier generations regarded Apollo and the sun as one and the same god; but those who understood and respected fair and wise analogy conjectured….vision to intellect, and light to truth”. Jesus did say he was the truth and light.

Further research might prove that the whore of Babylon may also be identified with one of the forms of Hathor, the goddess of love [ Mother of Harlots Rev 17:5 & whore Rev 17:15] and beauty, also as a moon-goddess.In Egyptian art she is represented as standing upon a lion, [Rev 13:2] her figure entirely nude [Rev 17: 16] ; in her right hand she holds lotus blossoms and a mirror while in her left are two serpents. At a later period she is still depicted in the same attitude, but on her head she wears the headdress of Hathor [which is a ball with two horns as is in Rev 13:11] On inscriptions of the eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties she is called ‘lady of heaven, mistress of all the gods,eye of Ra’see p.279 of Ancient Egyptian myths and legends By Lewis Spence.Rev called her the mother of Harlots and a whore. On p.360 of The Egyptian book of the dead Horus is called the son of Hathor and on p.280 it’s stated “the lady of flame, a symbol of the eye of Ra, coiled round a lotus flower”. Was Jesus talking about this as the “Evil eye” Mark 7:22. It seems to me that John mixed up the whore of Bablylon with a combination Isis, Ra, Osiris and others into one evil person he felt was a false religion.

I finaly found some information about an obsure quote from John the revelator: “And he [two horn beast] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on earth in the sight of men” Revelations 13: 13. Plutach reports that Osiris, who wore horns on top of his head said: “The Apis, they say, is the animate image of
Siris, and he comes into being when a fructifying light thurst forth”p105 But I do not think this is good enough. I know that the god Zeus was known for his thunderbolt, which at the slightest provocation he hurled. The name Jesus was originally Zeus and the New Testament does call Jesus Amen at times. Herodotus reports that Zeus was the Egyptian Amon/Amen. Martin Bernal in his Black Athena Volume 2 p.169 states: “It is not clear that Zeus counterpart Amon had thunderbolts. However, Min, who was early and often associated with both Amon and Mntw, clearly possessed one…Min was a conventionalized thuderbolt taken over from Min by Amon after the fusion of the bull with the ram thunder god”. Gerald Massey reports that “Ra manifest as the burning one, he sends destruction, or his fire”.

Some critics of mine say that because I refuse to name who this beast is that I’m expressing my belief in this mythology. That type of assumption is way off the mark and it assumes that there’s no religious discrimination against people of different religious backgrounds. Just take the Spanish inquisitions just for an example where people were killed cause they didn’t believe what a majority political/religious power believed. And people are denied jobs because their philosophy differs from others. Look at Bertrand Russell, an eminent philosopher who was denied a teaching job in New York some time ago. But now a days the attack on religious dissenters are slicker. They find other trumped up ulterior reasons to try to lock up, fire and repudiate you. But the real reasons behind the attack is because you publicly oppose/expose their religious frauds and refuse to bow down to them. I found it strange that people where more willing to attack me for writing a 15 page fictional play (creature from the white Lagoon) than to critique me on more important religious and political writings I do; which is the majority of my writings. But the plan backfired. They now lifted up the big rock, and now look whats up under this rock.

I criticize religious mythology because I don’t what to see tensions war break out between all the different religious groups who hate each other and turn some obscure Egyptian myths into a self-fulfilling prophecy?

Just recently I came across an old 1908 book “Astronomy in the Bible” by E. Walter Maunder. We both came to the same conclusions but by diffirent avenues. Maunder states: “There are several references to Rahab, as ‘the dragon which is in the sea’ all clearly referring to the kingdom of Egypt, personified as one of her own crocodiles lying in wait in her own river. He goes on to quote Isaiah 30:7 and 51:9 he also quotes Ezekiel to. “In all these passages it is the crocodile of Egypt that is intended” .Donald B. Redford author of a book published by Princeton University had this to say: “His inaugural battle with the monster “Sea” is recalled by snippets that refer to his dompting of Rahab,leviathan, or the waters”. See Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in ancient times p.382

Rahab was an impetuous sea monster of Egypt which was transferred to Rome/Fish city or Crocodile.

The Crocodile which Plutarch refered to as 666 was associated with RA in a evil and good manner.This crocodile called Sebek is often represented with a pair of horns and the plumes of Amen.

According to E.A Wallis Budge Osiris becomes the equal and replaces RA the sun god in his book Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife. Budge makes numerous statements: “Osiris usurped the position of RA”, and “Osiris has become the equal of RA”. Jesus in like manner states in Revelations 22:5 “They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the lord god will give them light”. In Matthew 13:43 we discover this light is like the sun where “The righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their father”.We now that in the Egyptian Book of the dead those souls who go to heaven become one of the “Shinning Ones”. Egyptian scripture appears to be saying along side revelations that night will end to. “Thou puttest an end to the hours of the night, …thou endest them in thine own appointed season, and the earth becometh light. Thou settest thyself before thy handiwork in the likeness of Ra….Grant thou that I may come unto heaven which is everlasting, and unto the mountain where dwell thy favoured ones. May I be joined unto those shining beings” see p35,36 of Egyptian ideas of the Afterlife.

According to E.A Wallis budge said that “The idea of a plurality of heads came from Egypt. In the book of Revelation (xii. 3 ; xiii. 1) mention is made of a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns…Similarly, the seven-headed dragon and beast of the book of Revelation, like the seven-headed Basilisk serpent mentioned in “Pistis Sophia”, have their origin in the seven –headed serpent which is mentioned in the pyramid texts. In Revelations ix.19 horses are referred to which had tails “like unto serpents, and had heads”, and here again we have an idea suggested by a monster which inhabited one of the pylons of the (Egyptian tuat (Underworld), and which had the body of a Crocodile” see The gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p. 279

Budge notes again “The Pleiades were known to be in the sign of the Bull, and in the vignette to chapter cxlviii of the book of the dead we have the seven cows of Hathor (whore of Babylon/Egypt) and their Bull. The constellation represented by the XVIth Decan is important because its chief star was the abode of the god Shesmu. The hieroglyph for his name is a wine-press, he is said ‘to come bearing water and wine’. But was known to later theologians as the headsman or executioner of Osiris. He was depicted in the form of a lion-headed man (Sphinix). His female counterpart had the head of a lioness”.- From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt p.242-243.

Horus they say had two red eyes according to The Gods of The Egyptians Volume 1 p497 This makes Jesus similar to Horus who has red flame eyes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back