Black People : What is the reason for the world wide general hate or distain for melain rich people?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by emanuel goodman, Aug 21, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Since being introuduce to this new information on ghandi. I must seek the essence of this embedded world wide general hatred and distain.

1) Is it the obvious because of the apparent lack of melain
    2) Is it just jealous individuals whom want to lay claim to civilization of the earth.
    3) Is is because concepts or new dis coveries (which means to undercover) were already uncovered in kemet over 50,000 years ago
    4) Was it that our ancestrors knew not belived that there were in the image and likeness of the creative force of will huhi and acted accordingly.
    5) are we forced to have to defend ourselves against this hatred throughtout existence as we know it
    6) Does this kind of ignorance exist in other uni verses with whom are people dwell
    7) We are we so tolerable of other cultures and beliefs while ours can not be digested by most cultures without fear

Please give me some feed back are my suggestions off mark on point or just a collection of a lot of reasons why we are not allowed to just be.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

- which in turn causes a mental deficiancy as broken down in the Isis Papers

- which is a result of the answer to the first ?

- Yes, but to maintain their supremacy system they could never let this be known....which in turn causes them to suffer daily and they aim that pain and suffering of witholding the Truth at the Truth bearers....or as you would say "bearers of Light"....

- not sure I understand this ?, please clarify

- well this would depend on the definition of existance....and at what degree do you consider one needs to obtain to "exist"

- Divine law prevents this, or has no room for ignorance......Which is why when the so called white "man" tries to venture out into the unknown (too him) he is always sent back and sometimes in a hurry......(they don't tell u this because it is embarrassing to them) He can barely comprehend the earth, but one day he saw some Helicopters and crafts on the Heiroglyphics and said "let me see if I can imitate that"! Not knowing that to travel from Universe to Universe you have to have the proper password.........

- other cultures have been comfortable by watching us suffer....it is only when the negative attention is placed on their culture that you hear them start protesting, but when they first saw us protesting they said we were wrong.....

they equate our rise, with their demise........

I humbly leave u in peace

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thanx

- not sure I understand this ?, please clarify
    our ancestors had a life long work dedicated to manifesting and developing the inner spark or divine intelligence within (our connectionwith the source). that was the only purpose for life to learn and develop the intelligence within

-

- Divine law prevents this, or has no room for ignorance......Which is why when the so called white "man" tries to venture out into the unknown (too him) he is always sent back and sometimes in a hurry......(they don't tell u this because it is embarrassing to them) He can barely comprehend the earth, but one day he saw some Helicopters and crafts on the Heiroglyphics and said "let me see if I can imitate that"! Not knowing that to travel from Universe to Universe you have to have the proper password.........

Why has ignorance been allowed to thrive so rampantly on this planet, is this a sign of our weakness compared to our family in the uni verse? Thanx for your response u gave me some information that i did not know:spinn:

4. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    1. First of all, do not be deceived. Our ancestors already knew in advance that we were about to go through what we are going through. Why else do you think they wrote so much in stone when they had paper? They were making sure the record and the reality could not be erased.

2. They knew, unlike our people today, who the opposite of them were and equally knew that this opposite came from them. Serious research will reveal that they had a cure for leprosy (white skin), but just like today, we had sell outs back then that interferred with our doing what needed to be done.

3. Our humanity and respect for life would not allow us to just exterminate them. Read the 42 negative confessions. Even in them you will see that our ancestors level of Spirituality was such that we could not even see ourselves defiling the land, much less another life force.

4. Our reality will change when we start accepting and re-claiming it for ourselves as others are attempting to do and remodify for themselves.