Black Relationships : What Is The Real Reason Men Cheat

soblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2004
VA
I just want to know why men cheat. I have heard so many different things.
Why would a man risk everything to sleep with another women?
If his women looks decent,is intelligent caring she's got his back no matter what. why would he mess around.Is sleeping around more important then love?Does honesty mean anything.Why won't a man tell the truth if he don't want a serious relationship why don't he just say that?Just keep it real.We women are strong we candle the truth. Just don't insult my intelligence. When it comes to this topic I'm clueless because I'm not a man.

Hello SoBlessed and Welcome ... :wave:

I'm not a man, but i have an opinion regarding why men (and women) cheat. I think they cheat because they want to cheat.

We could attempt to look deeper into each individual case of cheating, and point out some bad childhood experience, or some stressful situation they're currently experiencing, or the fact that they are no longer "in love" with their significant other. We could talk about the high number of Black men that are in prison or dead, and those available are in high demand by most all women, regardless of color. We could talk about the many Sisters that have no respect for themselves or their Sister (his significant other) and is willing to be with him, no matter what ... much of this increasing the Brother's opportunity (i'd imagine) to cheat.

We could talk of these things and more, with all of them being possible contributing factors. But the bottomline is, if they didn't want to cheat, they wouldn't. Adults do what they want ... except maybe getting sick and dying ... and cheating aint on that list. Decisions surrounding cheating, lying, stealing, etc., speak to each individual's character, honor, and integrity, or lack thereof.

Oftentimes, what happens next is ... "Should i remain with them after they've cheated, after they've revealed they have no or very low character, honor, and integrity?" ... that answer too is based on the same as the above ... folk stay if they want to.

Hope i've helped! :)

Welcome to the Family, please make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

I hear what your saying. Do you think that every one cheats at one point in their lives? I believe that the bottom line is that people do it beause they want too. I also think that men are weak when it comes to sex(not all men) I just don't get it.Just because a child wants a toy really bad doesn't mean take it.I believe that everyone has a weakness and I also believe that the enemy feeds on that. If you are not walking with the Lord how can he strenghten You? I guess I was looking for an understanding.I'm not saying women don't cheat ME personally has been afected by men cheating.It's just not right. If you are married or in a serious relationship why do you have to worry about is my husband or partner gonna get someone pregnant or is my wife or partner pregnant by me or someone else.What about STDS OR AIDS. IF you want to gamble with your life that is your bussiness but don't gamble or play with mine.Everything that we do effects people.What if there is children involved, how does it effect them.One moment of pleasure can bring a life time of pain.I just don't get it.

I cheat because I usually get tired of the female within 2weeks to 3 weeks. It is easier for me to please multiple people than it is one. And everytime I Try to date one person I usually end up cheatin a week later so, I think some people should just come to grips with the reality that they are not capable of being with one person.

Just my opinion.

Men cheat for the same reason women cheat. It's not a gender thing, it's a stupidity thing. Nowadays I'm just up front with a woman. I'll tell them exactly whats going on like "I don't want a relationship, but we can be friends and do our thing". If I was to get into a relationship I would not cheat though. It's too much work and it doesn't make sense to cheat. Just tell the person that it's not working and move on. It's somewhat of a cowardly way to have your cake and eat it too without having to actually confront someone and be honest. That's just my opinion. But both men and women cheat. Women just seem to know how to lie alot better than men do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back