Chief Elder Osiris : What Is The Psychological Implication When Black People Have A Need To Be Religious B

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, May 24, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    What Is The Psychological Implication When Black People Have A Need To Be Religious Believers ?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, first let me say, it profit no one to get into a continue tic for tac over religion, and I desire that you know when I express my Thoughts on religion it does not mean that I am on a revival mission for Black Folks Soul, as they say, because your choice is your choice regarding religion but I will say, however you choose regarding religion has an effect on all Black people and it is a unacceptable effect because such religious belief has proved to be the instrument that maintain the division of Black people and keep us from identifying the True and Real problem that is responsible for the present condition of Black People, both physically and Mentally, which is why the Black Nation now suffer in the way we do today, as a disrespected and oppressed people.

So when I speak about Religion revealing its vices and psychological hold, it has on Black people, it is not as much about you the believer, more so than about and against the institution of Religion that hold the black mind captive and I liken Religion no different as an institution of oppression than the institution of Chattel slavery was to us, and the effect it had on our Black Afrikan Ancestors, down to their children, so beloved, when I speak out revealing the evil of Religion, don't you take it personal, because you are not the Creator architect of the religious institution, even though we now copy such institutions and place them in our communities.

So my question is a serious one, when I ask, what is the psychological implication, that cause Black people to feel that we have a need to be religious believers.

Yes, what is the psychological implication when Black people have a compulsive need for the Bible and New Testament to be the actual word of God and stories of fact, especially when there are none that hold to empirical factual proof concerning what is being portrayed as the biblical and gospel Truth, as we ignore the evil and harm done to us Black Folks in the name of Jesus and the oppressors religion.

So regarding my post about the DA Vinci Code, somebody took issue with me without reading with understanding what I had said about Dan Brown and his DA Vinci Code and drew a Jewish scholar on me by the name of Josephus, you know the Jewish Historian that the Religious sectarian world love to point to when attempting to prove that the Bible really is the Word of God and Jesus really did live, as so portrayed by the Bible, and my response is, when it come to proving that the Bible consist of words that came forth out of GOD Mouth and that Jesus really is that God Son, and really did all that was said of him to have done, from the immaculate Conception to the grave back to Heaven, which not even Josephus does not go that far to claim proof of having taken place, but even if he does and anybody else that claim to be such a master biblical scholar, my position is that Josephus nor Herodotus, the father of history as he is referred to as being, they can not and never will be able to prove with Empirical evidence that God Speak as you and I and Jesus did rose from Death, as you and I know Death to be, which is the cessation of Brain Function, but even before that, claiming to be able to prove a biological berth that happen with GOD being the Father,such is what is required of the religious believers to accept as Fact, Truth and Really did happen.

So beloved, based on that fact alone, concerning the religious believers, my question concerning Black religious believers Is a valid one,

Now, back to what I said about Dan Brown DA Vinci Code and if those of you who might be in doubt about what I am about to say I said, go back and review my post on the DA Vinci Code, what I said is this, and I stand by this statement, I said that the Da Vinci Code and what it IMPLY is True, and that is, Jesus was not the Son Of God as so portrayed in the Bible Gospels and the story about the Knight Templar's and the Catholic Church action against them and the Priory Of Sion is not a fictional Fraternity and the Opus Dei is a real bonafide arm of the Catholic Church, now every jot and tittle of what Dan Brown said about those entities is not factual but everything he said about them is not fictional either, so you have to pay attention to what the book is implying concerning its main Characters, which happen to be two fold, Mary Magdalene and Jesus the Christ and the implication about those two figures are that they were not as the Gospels so portray them to have been, now how and why Dan Brown Set out to weave another story line about them, such is left up to you to ponder over.

So the fact is, Jesus and Mary Magdalene as so portrayed by the so call Gospels is Fictional as well, and any sound reasonable and logical Mind do not need the DA Vinci Code to tell us that, but yet, that is what it imply, and I went on to say, with all of the Earthly Powers in the Religious Kingdom coming down on Dan Brown DA Vinci code, if he choose to say what those powers demand he say, I would not expect Dan Brown to say anything different from what those forces demand they say.

Now, what I consider to be more important than the debate over Dan Brown DA Vinci Code is the question I ask and that is, what is the psychological implication when Black people have a compulsive need for the Bible and New Testament to be the actual Word Of GOD and Stories based on facts, when in fact there is no facts to verify that the Bible completely and the Gospels as presented, are documents based upon Empirical Data, which mean the Truth take precedent in declaring the whole thing a Lie, but if you desire to walk through the Biblical Maze in search of that which is Fact over Fiction, then be my Guest, but for Black folks, given our Theological background, as taught to us by our Ancient Divine Dark cosmic Ancestors, lead me to know, based on what I see of Black folks commitment to the Religious Doctrine to be, that there is a psychological deficiency we Black folks have that drive us to embrace Lies about God rather than to use our own Divine Mind to get to know once again the Truth about God, Universe and Life Beings.

Yet I will continue to share with you that which is True, and Real and expect nothing in return from the Black Religious Believers, that will be respectful, because my question about Black Folks and Religion, ring True in my Mind.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

It Is The Devil that Is In Total discomfort Over This Missive, Be You Black, White Arab/Asian Or Zionist.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    >
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    >
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    >
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    >
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

2. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +28
    The impact of Religions have been catistropic on the so-called African Mind.

Hotep

Religion is something that came from the outside of Kemet or Africa. With Spirituality there is no need for a Religion or man made way of governing and controling the masses to keep them in check. Today we see and know the out right hippocracy of most if not all religious followers who step outside of the segrigated churches, temples etc and return to the sanctified practice of white superimist racism that permeats this occidental western world we find our selves in. And that is no surprise for the very seat of the system of white suprimacy is housed in "Religion"...a place that we might not think to look. As long as they'r around and "We" follow...then we will continue to go with out and remain in ignorance and also continue to suffer as we are now. We have become Spiritualy Dead under and through the practice of these racist, fabricated and pleagerised religions who are now and have always been at "War" with each other in the name of what ever! Muslims, Christians, jews and others are at war and are killing each other by the minute and hour..."How then can you think you are saved and blessed and still allow yourself to be used in these wars and conflicts that killl our "Youth" in the name of what!? Hippo-crazy is the order of the day.

Ase`

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved you speak as if you SEE our Problem and not Looking at it and until we all are able to SEE with our Divine Mind we shall live our life as a looking glass, seeing only the illusion of things and not the Reality of Things, which come from being qualified to SEE.

Remain Strong and Alert Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    oh!! you two are just too marvelous!!

indeed! we do SEE/KNOW the truth of this mess! my biggest problem is that i haven't quite graduated to your wonderful abilities to "slip" this contrived "language" called english enough to get the Truth-I-KNOW out.

i just so enjoy reading both of you! it's like reading my own Heart!

religion, like english, money, war, business, etc., is, exactly, just another method of controlling the minds of the people. after all, if one is conditioned to seek "truth" outside of one's Self, one is not able to rise above the bs enough to find the Liberation in the Divinity that is One's Self!!

i've taken to wondering if there was another (an original) loss in translation: i'm beginning to think that it is actually "ALL ... (Ahhh!!)", rather than "Allah", from which arose, i'm thinking/wondering/maybe this whole "god/religion" thing. i'm seeing it as "in gaining an understanding/awareness of "The ALL", one absolutely KNOWS that all of the "rules/Truths" are in there. given that everything is contained in "The ALL", including oneself, everything in "The ALL" is Known/Knowable - just look inside of One's Self to "The ALL" that one Is." ... or something like that; again, this danged "english" that seems to be only good for fighting gets in the way of speaking to the Spirituality that Is.

oh, heck; what did i just say?? ah, well; just like "The ALL ... (Ahhh!)" - it's all in there!

thanking you both!!