Black People Politics : What is the Process For Leaving America?

As many others have said, you need a passport.

Besides that it depends on which country you plan to go to, but most countries require you to get a visa to enter, which is a temporary permit. If you want to leave permanently you will need an immigration visa from the country you are going to. Some countries this is harder than others.

Many West African countries welcome African Americans, but don't get any illusions, you will be considered a foreigner until you are married into one of the families there.

Get on a plane and fly to Canada

I want to know also. I think it is time for all minorities to leave america period. We will never be equal here, and it was the work of minorities that helped build this country. We need to go home to our brothers where we are accepted. Whoever wants to leave, I'm planning a massive exit this year so people will have less fear of just leaving with their families in small numbers and be more comfortable surrounded by their brothers. We all came here packed on ships, lets leave the same way. America cant make a dime without us, there are more minorities than whites. But if we continue to stay here and be their sheep, we will be led to slaughter. There are lots of muslim nations willing to accept us mentally dead people of america. The time is now, we can leave this corrupt country and return to our motherland, or we can go down with them in flames. I'm serious yall, dead serious. Let me know something.....

If you are seeking to escape obligations such as debt; child support; and others, it will not be confirmed.

Panama is a pretty popular place for American expats.

Brother Shikamaru ... are you saying one can't leave the country if they have existing debt?

How would the 'authorities' know if you were fleeing to seek escape from obligation?

Prior to leaving, must one prove that whatever obligation they have, could easily be satisfied?

Are you talking about america not confirming ... or the place one is fleeing to?

Love You and Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back