Group Think : WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF RACISM

Peace and Bless

Tribal wars........white man saw that Africa was rich and fueding amongst them selves and they also saw the oppertinity..........to manipulate and exploit!

Africa has to become one.......all the blacks/Africans in north America has to do the same.........................

They have to have a resource of invisible money.........and exploiting and killing blacks/Africans is their source.

They love to hate us...........the only way they can win is with riches and controlling the worlds view of us and their power over us and undeveloped countries.

PEACE:rain:

Tribal wars........white man saw that Africa was rich and fueding amongst them selves and they also saw the oppertinity..........to manipulate and exploit!

Africa has to become one.......all the blacks/Africans in north America has to do the same.........................

They have to have a resource of invisible money.........and exploiting and killing blacks/Africans is their source.

They love to hate us...........the only way they can win is with riches and controlling the worlds view of us and their power over us and undeveloped countries.

PEACE:rain:

great response

An even more basic question than that:

Is it necessary to know the time and date a problem began in order to solve the problem?

Why not just say that all of the problems among the people of the known universe started with the creation of people so in order to solve all of the problems among the people of the known universe you have to wipe out all of the people in the known universe?

Be serious. (I have to give you something to respond to. Non-white people respond to statements more than we respond to questions)

In order to solve the problem of your alternator in your automobile not properly charging the battery is it necessary to know the origin of the automobile or the battery or the alternator?

In order to solve the problem of your child ripping up the leather couch with a butcher's knife is it necessary to know the origin of the couch and the butcher's knife and study, in detail, when your child was born while the child continues to rip up the couch with the butcher's knife?

No. There is no way anyone can ever know the origin of racism because no person that is on the planet today existed when racism was started. All you'll get is speculation on when it started...where it started...why it started...how it started... and who started it.

We were taken down that road by the smartest and most powerful white people. Racism is in the universe. You are in the universe. Racism is a problem. Racism was here when you got here.

So what do you do about racism being here in the universe with you and it is affecting you?

Just like with the child you observe what the child is doing and figure out a way to stop the child from doing what he or she is doing if you find that what the child is doing is destructive. After you have stopped the child from cutting up all of the furniture then you can sit down with the child and try to figure out where this aggression began and come up with solutions to keep it from happening again. But the first order of business is to get that butcher's knife out of that child's hands without you being harmed and wrestle that child to the ground if you have to and calm that child down by whatever means you have to. You do that first. But to try to figure out the origin of the child, the butcher's knife and the couch while the child is being destructive?

That's how we treat being mistreated on the basis of color. We attempt to try to figure out when this mistreatment began happening...while we are being mistreated on the basis of color on a daily basis. This is insane behavior. Just as insane as trying to figure out the origin of the child, the couch, and the butcher's knife while the child is ripping up the couch with the butcher's knife. Total insanity. We are insane people.

We don't have to be if we follow THE LOGIC. The first order of business is to figure out a way to stop the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) from doing what they are doing and you have to do that without being harmed. Sounds like it is harder than rocket science but it isn't. It is very simple to do but you have to know what you are doing when you are doing it.

That was a really drawn out allegory, and strangely I understood it and agree with you! Some of the other bloggers believe we have to first find the origin. It’s definitely going to take a whole lot of time to sort through all the many theories and controversy. In the meanwhile, while we are sitting around trying to figure out the origin, with every second that goes by a person is getting hurt (or as you figuratively state a couch is being butchered). I don’t know about the rest of them, but if I found a way to prevent my child, family member or friend from getting emotionally abused by racism, I would take it and then go back to the drawing board on why it started and where it came from. Yes, sometimes you will only get the cure from the source, but there ARE times you can still manage to formulate a cure from trial and error, a.k.a experimenting, without knowing how and where the horrible disease/ mental illness started and or spread.

That was a really drawn out allegory, and strangely I understood it and agree with you! Some of the other bloggers believe we have to first find the origin. It’s definitely going to take a whole lot of time to sort through all the many theories and controversy. In the meanwhile, while we are sitting around trying to figure out the origin, with every second that goes by a person is getting hurt (or as you figuratively state a couch is being butchered). I don’t know about the rest of them, but if I found a way to prevent my child, family member or friend from getting emotionally abused by racism, I would take it and then go back to the drawing board on why it started and where it came from. Yes, sometimes you will only get the cure from the source, but there ARE times you can still manage to formulate a cure from trial and error, a.k.a experimenting, without knowing how and where the horrible disease/ mental illness started and or spread.

I agree there are times when you manage a disease without having the origin, but can you name a time when it is a behavioral?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

This question is at the genesis of us beginning to create real justice, freedom, and peace for our people.

People like Lokman offer stagnent commentary filled with latent ambiguity that fails miserably at either defining the real problem and/or finding a real solution.

Anyone have a GOOD answer to this question?

A007,

There have been several posters contributing to the question raised. At what point or how long will it take before your theory is set out? Have you received any good answers yet? If so, please explain.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back