Black Relationships : What is the one thing that some men/women do that makes you crazy?

I never answered this. Pet peeve of mine is when people come to my house, and decide to eat out of my fridge.

No, I don't have a problem with feeding anyone who wants to eat. Take what you like; it's cool, and I don't even expect you to replace it. Just please, take it out of the fridge... and close the door. Don't eat it in the fridge, don't leave the door open while snacking on whatever it is you decided to eat.

Close

my

refrigerator

door.

Don't have a 12 course meal eating out of my fridge, close the freakin' door. :11400:

It bothers me so much when people do that.

Complain about things that they do not even recognize they are causing on themselves......

For some people, male and female, they feel their problems are never caused by their own actions. They are always looking outward for solutions that can only be find by looking inward. Unfortunately, that sort of delusion is very hard to break. It is easier to blame others instead of blaming one's self, since once you accept you are to blame you must actually put work in to fix the problem instead of complaining.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back