Black Spirituality Religion : What is the meter neter?

Brother James;

This would be the Word of GOD……..

Isa:1:18: Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isa:1:24: Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Isa:7:7: Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

What makes these random passages the Word of GOD is the author Declares GOD Himself as Speaking.

The Author of the Metu Neter does NOT do that. Thus his writings are no different from Peter, Luke, John, Mathew, Mark or any other apostle or person that is theorizing what they believe about GOD.

The author never speaks as Amun. If the author does not have enough faith to speak and write as Amun or as the pantheons of whom he believes in, why should I place my faith in what he says?

I am sorry if you hate people who have a difference of opinion but you are participating in a community oriented posting board which forces us to deal with, work with, look at and discuss the free will opinion of others.

By the way, I am writing my own book but I am not interested in followers. I tell people to follow GOD, you know HE is a Great Leader.

When people are interested in followers of their religion, it is a sign that they are actually interested in money, control and power for themselves.

Isa:45:13: I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

I am not interested in arguing or debating anything with you but I do have the right to express my opinion about ANY book and ANY theology.

And by the way, I can SEE when a gathering place of Black People is being attacked by a specific group within that community that has the agenda of recruitment.

I am not the wolf in sheep’s clothing, wolves hunt in packs.

Music Producer said:
Brother James;

This would be the Word of GOD……..

Isa:1:18: Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isa:1:24: Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Isa:7:7: Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

What makes these random passages the Word of GOD is the author Declares GOD Himself as Speaking.

The Author of the Metu Neter does NOT do that. Thus his writings are no different from Peter, Luke, John, Mathew, Mark or any other apostle or person that is theorizing what they believe about GOD.

The author never speaks as Amun. If the author does not have enough faith to speak and write as Amun or as the pantheons of whom he believes in, why should I place my faith in what he says?

I am sorry if you hate people who have a difference of opinion but you are participating in a community oriented posting board which forces us to deal with, work with, look at and discuss the free will opinion of others.

By the way, I am writing my own book but I am not interested in followers. I tell people to follow GOD, you know HE is a Great Leader.

When people are interested in followers of their religion, it is a sign that they are actually interested in money, control and power for themselves.

Isa:45:13: I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

I am not interested in arguing or debating anything with you but I do have the right to express my opinion about ANY book and ANY theology.

And by the way, I can SEE when a gathering place of Black People is being attacked by a specific group within that community that has the agenda of recruitment.

I am not the wolf in sheep’s clothing, wolves hunt in packs.
is there any way to get U to leave us alone? are we forever subject to your attacks?
i do not go into threads that you create, i have no interest. noone is interested in what U say.
yet you continue to butt into threads that others create that have nothing to do with you.
do U intend to nag us into submission?
i am just asking you for some manners.

Sodwn2earth said:
And does it refer to more then on God or one Creator?

jamesfrmphilly said:
it refers to various phases or levels of development. different aspects.
some folks jump on this and say more than one God.
this is not really what it is saying.

To expound on what the Brother Elder has said:

Kemetic Theology is one that teaches about the different facets of the One God. Thus, the deities that you would learn about, are all just different personas of the One Supreme Being.

METU NETER is an educational reference book. It is not a scripture, as some of the unlearnt would try to convince you.

It's no different that going to a religious book store and buying a devotional.

PEACE

METU NETER is an educational reference book. It is not a scripture, as some of the unlearnt would try to convince you.
Well, when are the learned of the Metu Neter going to start correcting and disciplining the unlearned of the Metu Neter.

I was debating with two Metu Neter followers in different threads. One of them believes the white man wore the Red Crown of Egypt, the other believes the white man was living in caves in Eurasia during the rise and fall of Egypt.

So when is a learned Metu Neter follower going to step-up and correct things?

Or is it you don’t care rather the Metu Neter is promoted wrongly or rightly just as long as recruitment is good or books are selling?

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back