Chief Elder Osiris : What Is the Mentalolgy And Theological Message The Pyramids Reveal To Black People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    What Is the Mentalolgy And Theological Message The Pyramids Reveal To Black People

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Well, when it come to the topic for discussion and it being the Great pyramids of Giza and those in the Memphis Necropolis, such is a subject that is left up to those other people, to give us Black People information about those structures that represent the most brilliant Minds to come to this Planet Earth, Minds that were Divine and in the possession of Black Divine Beings, but you will never know it, if we depend on those other people to interpret what those structures are saying to their planners and builders children, who happen to be Black and now ignorant of that fact.

Most Egyptology's, Philologist, Astronomers, geologist, mathematicians, astrologist and all of the other scientist that involve themselves in studying those Great pyramids, they end up either not understanding what they are attempting to learn of those structures or Lying about what they have discovered about them, in term of what they mean and are saying to us Black Folks and the world, concerning what they knew about God, Universe ( Stars ) and Self.

The pyramids defy all religious dogma about there is a savior to have come in the personage of a Jesus Christ, and he not being in keeping with the menthology, mythology, and Theology of our First Way Ancient Divine Ebonite Ancestors, concerning the Stars being Deities that express the Truth concerning that Infinite Eternal energy now referred to as God, a Power that was consistent to the association of the Stars, to that Force of power, which our First Way Ancestors conceived of and did reveal the Truth and Reality concerning God, and IT being the all encompassing of an Infinite Eternal Energy, having the Energetic Power to reveal all there is that consist of that we call the Universe, and such archaic modern religious belief system, constructed into an institution of religious belief, is proof that the Divine menthology that give knowledge about the Divine Theology which the pyramids so convey to us, is so removed from such ignorance in the action of doctrinal belief concerning the Truth and Reality of God, Universe, and Self, until it become Proof, that to this day, modern man has no clue of what the pyramids speak to us about, and about all of that the Human Being has chosen to fantasize about, in their made up creation of their God, calling it Judaism, Christianity, Islam and all of the modernized secondary religions of today.

The pyramids are scriptures constructed in Stone, each layer of Stone speak to the Divine Mind of Black Spiritual People and those structures without a doubt convey to us the Wisdom, Intelligence, and Power that our First way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors had, which reflex the power of their Menthological Theology, ( not religion ) a technique that permitted them to know of the value of such divine Knowledge and was well aware of what Lucifer would do with such Knowledge if allowed to come fully into their possession, because as you should be able to See, with the little information concerning God and the Universe that Lucifer has stolen and how they have used that information to project lies about God and confuse an entire Black world first, and the world in general, such a behavior those other people have shown toward such divine information in their possession, should serve as a warning to us Black folks that we can not Trust those other people to tell us the truth about our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, not about the pyramids and most certainly not about our Black selves, as we relate to God, and the Universe.

I will stop now and if I am permitted to later, at another time, I will reveal to you what those Sacred structures Truly are saying to the Black so call Afrikan World.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >