Black Spirituality Religion : what is the law unable to do for the sinner

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by LibertyLady, Dec 19, 2007.

1. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    The law cannot forgive.Law does not posseses teh power to forgive those who transgrass its precepts .Only the lawgiver can fdo that .Jesus died to redeem us from the curse of the law (galatians 3:13) .The law cannot keep the sinner from sinning because ""the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is Not subjest to the law Of God ,neither indeed can be (Romans 8:7)

thelaw only shows the sinner where it needs to change; but the law itself,cannot change him.And so let us get free facts about the law verry clear.

1. it can not forgive or justify.....

Guys brothers and sisters i will continue another time...:qqb008:

teh lord i spressing summthing so strong on my hart to encouriage someone

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

You got it. Only our Savior, the Holy Son of the Father can grant us justification, that we may have forgiveness. And only in faith will we be justified of the Son.

The law is to be followed, but once we transgressed it we became sinners against the whole of it; thus, the Holy Son died and was resurrected back to life for our life, whereas now, we keep the whole of the law in faith. As long as we do as the Son as taught us, in loving the Father without lack, and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves, while keeping His commandments, in faith, we'll only do righteously before the KING. :)