Black People : What Is The Importance Of What We Post Here To Blacks In General?

why don't you worry about what concerns and worries you?

U stick to the "us" or "them" syndrome

Personally, I really don't care what "concerns and worries you", because I actually don't live in the reality of "fear"

with all due respect, self perceived elder, you "act" in the way of a "child",
you plant ur little "questions" just to see what we "know"

go to New Orleans, stomp thru the five boroughs of NYC, stop thru MLK blvd in ATL, check LA, LBC and South Central, Go to Philly, Oaktown, Newark

and you can see "what" concerns ME

and when u go take that "arrogance" with u and c how far u get

you always talk about "keeping it real", perhaps u should follow that advice

peace
Thank you, there is too much worrying about what other folks do or say,
and that has gone on for over a year now.

those decisions should are made by the management

I feel and think that we're not keeping our comments etc. focused on what concerns and worries them:

What concerns and worries us is just a part of the mix...

:10500:

I cannot determine what the importance or significance of my actions are on this site but I do come for several reasons: networkiing and sharing information. I admit I also come at times for a good argument and to pick some brains on my time off from work. Its what another brother once described to me as "metal testing metal".

I used to be active on other sites such as blackplanet and aol black voices and first learned about this site from an earlier forum (afrochat or afronet i dont recall).

I cannot determine what the importance or significance of my actions are on this site but I do come for several reasons: networkiing and sharing information. I admit I also come at times for a good argument and to pick some brains on my time off from work. Its what another brother once described to me as "metal testing metal".

This is your importance and I for one depend on it from you and the other intelligent people on this board. I believe everybody know something that is useful.

No one is a compendium of knowledge.

Peace!

Good evening, posters...

And most (if not all) that some of you have responded with is on point/on time...

But, on the other hand, other things I did not and do not just brush aside or am I into denial, i. e., as regards what one did and does dare to allege and imply about my intent and purpose here, etc.

Though, also it is the one or the other's reaction which is also kinda sorta revealing, as regards why some folks best efforts were and are being undermined etc.

As in:

There are those individuals who are far more interested when it comes to merely dissing an alleged rival and/or merely winning an argument etc.

I. e., when it comes to us of the male gender, too oftentimes we continue to have ego issues/problems/etc, we say and write things which may well impress people who agree with us, though can't hold our own with those who don't, which reflects how some just front/don't realize or recognize what they come to truly represent...

Simply put:

Agree or disagree with me?

No biggie...

Undermine the process it did and does take for anybody striving and trying to make a difference?

Then that person or persons isn't just making noise (and not a lot of sense):

Also they're wasting our time etc.

In terms of those just making noise (rather than making a difference):

It also reveals a lack of seriousness about it all

Need I say or write more than that?

'Nuff said...

Word/truth...

Peace, out!

:10200:

Good evening, posters...

And most (if not all) that some of you have responded with is on point/on time...

But, on the other hand, other things I did not and do not just brush aside or am I into denial, i. e., as regards what one did and does dare to allege and imply about my intent and purpose here, etc.

Though, also it is the one or the other's reaction which is also kinda sorta revealing, as regards why some folks best efforts were and are being undermined etc.

As in:

There are those individuals who are far more interested when it comes to merely dissing an alleged rival and/or merely winning an argument etc.

I. e., when it comes to us of the male gender, too oftentimes we continue to have ego issues/problems/etc, we say and write things which may well impress people who agree with us, though can't hold our own with those who don't, which reflects how some just front/don't realize or recognize what they come to truly represent...

Simply put:

Agree or disagree with me?

No biggie...

Undermine the process it did and does take for anybody striving and trying to make a difference?

Then that person or persons isn't just making noise (and not a lot of sense):

Also they're wasting our time etc.

In terms of those just making noise (rather than making a difference):

It also reveals a lack of seriousness about it all

Need I say or write more than that?

'Nuff said...

Word/truth...

Peace, out!

:10200:

I agree,you have those that if you make 9 out of 10 good points,they will harp on and lose sleep over that one bad point instead of trying to understand the gist of what you are trying to say. Many times that one point is small and insignificant when compared to the rest of your points.

IMO,when people constantly do that,they are not looking for common ground to agree on,they strictly want to debate for the chance to be argumentative and confrontational.

And if you misunderstood someone,it takes nothing from you to say "I misunderstood,my apologies", and continue on.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back