Black People : What Is The Idealized As Opposed To The True Nature Of Our Relations?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, May 31, 2013.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Whenever and wherever I did kick it with black folk in general, they tend to feel and think a tad bit different differently than me and most of the posters of the Destee forums...

That my take in general...

I. e., they do and did tend to believe it is either up to our black elected officials, or us who claim to be or are activists etc. to speak up/out/etc., find means/ways/etc. to resolve our peoples issues/problems/etc.

In particular, too many haven't changed much, since Malcolm's 'Grassroots' speech, whereas notions of 'house' vs. 'field' is more of an attitude, less of a true reflection of folks mindsets etc.

Basically we tend to operate on the basis of how we feel, as opposed to thinking things thru...

Such reflects how we choose to relate or not at all, via anybody's calls (to action)...

Short of a new agenda or a movement suchlike are meant to bring about, it's becoming all about either being an individual and/or popularity contests ad naseum...

My and the point:

One thing to just air an opinion, quite another if one needs or wants to bring about true equality and justice etc. for us and our relations...

FYI...

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I don't feel or think some here realize and recognize why their appeals fall short of their intents and purpose, be it to the rest of us here, or outside of this website, etc.

This is meant to clear up some folks obvious misconceptions etc.

FYI...