Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT IS THE GIFT OF LIFE ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    WHAT IS THE GIFT OF LIFE ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

When I was a Child I Behave as a Child, but when I became Wisely Matured, I began to Think Divinely and it is Divine Thought that verify your Divinity because such quality of Thoughts are not by the Motivation of your Senses but is by the action of your Sense and Mind and those thoughts are in Harmony, Order, and Balance, the requirement in order to be qualified to Reason about All Things Wisely, Rationally, and Logically, absent of Vain Selfish Irrational Emotional belief, the road blocks to Divine Truth, so again, what I am about to share with you will defy all that you have been Religiously Told about God, Universe, and especially LIFE.

You have become so set by the Human Being method of Check and Balance in determining the Truth of a Matter, not Divine Truth, until you no longer know that the Human Being Structure in defining and affixing Meaning to all things, it is Flawed and is based upon Lies and Deception.

You want verification of that which I share, you will not be qualified to check me out using the oppressors methods, all you have to do to See if what I share with you is Divinely True is to use and Trust your Mind, but it has to be your Divine Mind and not your Brand New Human Being Mind, beloved.

It is a common religious notion when said that Life is a Gift from God, but such Truth is without Divine Understanding, so such a statement is taken in a religious context and all that is of Religious Substance is a Lie with an objective to deceive you.

I hear many Black folks, victims of Religious Lies, well anchored in Religious Deceit, make the expression in the form of a question, the question being, " Why is it that I should believe you " and here is another Question used to remain Religiously Captured, which is, " What make you believe that you have the only Truth ?

People that take such an irrational believing defense against the Divine Truth are victims of Man made Religion, and each of those questions, such is birth out from a Flawed Doctrine of Religious Belief and that is why the Black World is Divided and have no clue of Who we Black Folks Are, thus preventing us from Knowing What God Is, preventing us from knowing and understanding the Action of the Divine Essence. ( GOD )

So, let me get back to sharing what has been Revealed to me about the saying, " The Gift Of God ".

There is many effort out there that has been shared with you about Life and about its Gender, with the most been talked about and been wrongly and vainly defined, it being the Goddess of the Wombgender, we just take the Staffgender for granted not realizing that you can not Divinely Know One without Knowing the other, ONE That They Are, But Two In Opposite Form, each of our Form having a Divine Meaning, a Meaning that qualify and clarify why the Wombgender is Truly a goddess ( Divine ) In Form and Action and why the Staffgender ( Divine ) is Truly a god in Form and Action, the two being diametrically opposite to each other, yet intimately the same and is Divinely Connected to each other causing the Two to be as One in their Divinity.

Divinity is a Precise and Profound Action of Life and the Secret of Life has been kept away from you until Now, today, because Now I am about to share with you What the Gift of Life IS !!!

Beloved, the GIFT OF Life Is The Womb Of The goddess Gender and the Staff Of The god gender, it is that organ that is the gift of Life that qualify the Wombgender to be the goddess that She Is and cause the Staffgender to be the god that He Is, not by performance but merely by possession, The Womb and Staff being the bearer and provider of Life, such being an action attribute of the Divine Essence Of The Eternal Infinite God, the Perfect Night Action, The Reveler Of all and Everything That Is And Is Not And to Be And To Be Not.

The Womb is not to be worship and all considered to be Sacred require to be worship, Sacred being a Religious Term of Expression.

Beloved, there is nothing Sacred about the Divine Essence, because Sacredness has its limitation and can be expressed to be even the Devil Himself, but in Divinity it is Everlasting, Eternal, and Infinite, never ever wavering in its Action of expression, always in Harmony, Order, and Balance, Principles that is not associated with Lucifer, Devil, and Satan, the Trinity of Evil expression, though they being of the One Principle which is Deception, it being the garment of Lucifer.

The Womb and Staff of the Two Gender Opposites are the producer of Life and Life beget Life and Life is Divine, Thus causing the Womb and Staff to be the Divine Gift Of Life, and the bearer of Life is by that gift alone, which qualify you to be goddess and gods, to use the common accepted phrase, but in actuality and originality, you are Divine Beings, which has nothing with how you choose to perform in Life, that become a responsibility of Will and choice.

The Womb and Staff is operated by an internal Nature Clock, so Virginity and Celibacy is a Momentary Natural stage of Life progression of development, reminded that the Gift Of Life Is The Womb And Staff, so when Nature Clock release the Gift Of Life, qualifying that Life to become productively Functional, such become the Crown of your Divinity of Life, the Womb and Staff of the Two Gender Opposites.

So Beloved, for the Wombgender and Staffgender to declare Virgin of abstinence, such is to commit the greater offense against the Gift of Life, meaning against your Divinity, because it is the most healthy acts of Life, unless some kind of Health problem occur with you that threaten that Life of the ability to perform and or to produce, you see, it is the Body Health that is essential to the Gift Of Life, but to deny Nature performance in the Time of None Life Threaten Health, become a Choice you make for all sort of None Divine Reason, as you believe it is religiously expedient for you, Can you Understand That ?.

Beloved, if your Mind is not functioning Divinely then your Life is at a Nonfunctional stage of your Divinity and we are What We Use Our Mind To Be, which is Profoundly Divine by the Action of Thought, or is Profanely Religious by the Action of Belief, the Two having no Natural Relationship with the other, Can You Understand That ?

Beloved, Divine Life is not complex, it is the most Simplest Divine Reality about your Life Physical performance, in all category of your Physical Life and body Action.

Beloved, you have people running around slinging all sorts of Words of expression many you do not understand, using such ability to indicate a Flawed Intelligence, you see when in Communication you do so for purpose to be Understood not to establish a Flawed Deceiving reputation for yourself, such an act take away from the information you are attempting to convey, beloved.

Beloved, what I see our problem to be is that we have to many mixed and confused priorities and most of them have been shaped by our religious belief, that same instrument that now have us in need of constructing priorities for our Lives, so we should suspend with everything that has nothing to do with getting our Mind to become as One and that Oneness of Mind would lead us to know that our Top priority should be to Liberate ourselves from the way we have been told to believe and now being mistreated in the world, when that happen, using all and necessary means and method to do so, then it will become clear the steps we are to take to Free ourselves from the Evil indoctrination that lead us to believe that we are no more than any one else, when every one else have treated us as if we are less than they are on this planet, so our Salvation, our Liberation, and our Freedom can not be accomplished nor received in America and all place else we are now situated on this planet, that is not in the place we refer to as Afrika, yes I know, there is much work that is needed there but at least that is where the origin of our Story began on this planet and as it was before so can it be again, there in Afrika, there giving us the better opportunity to recapture our original way of Living than any where else on this planet.

Master the Knowledge of the Divine Truth about the Gift Of Life and you will have enter the door way to your Divinity, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hotepg
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks

Cuz it ain't all roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    profoundly insightful

message, I truly enjoyed this post because it seemed to illicit in my mind's eye images that have long been dormant but were re-awakened. Also, this just seemed most easy to understand and to grasp, and interestingly enough, had perfect timing in my life, because of concepts I have been working with and around. Thank you Chief Elder.

Hotep

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    ok

please elaborate on this statement if you may.

what is divine? life is at the expense of other life

in your opinion? when you say divine you mean god
    the undefinable? or..............

does divinity fall under the guidelines of "polarity"
    or divinity dictate polarity?

divinity the energy behind the energy?

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    please elaborate on this statement if you may.

what is divine? life is at the expense of other life
    --------------------------------------------------
    osiris

Divine is a state of Mind with thoughts that are expressed in harmony, order and balance about things reasoned about by your mind action.

Life is at the Divine Pleasure of others Life.
    ---------------------------------------------------

in your opinion? when you say divine you mean god
    the undefinable? or..............
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

No, allow me to answer your question, when I say Divine I mean your state of Mind, your action of Thought, Divinity can be Define but the Divine Essence can not, it is an action of revealed attributable expression.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

does divinity fall under the guidelines of "polarity"
    or divinity dictate polarity?
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

No. Divinity reveal the presence of polarity,
    -----------------------------------------------

divinity the energy behind the energy?
    ------------------------------------
    osiris

Divinity is an expression that is because of the Divine Energy and your Divine Spirit is expressed by the Divinity of your Mind, meaning all Mental Process are not of a Divine expression, but is of the usage of that same Divine Energy, it is the quality of Mind that reflect your Divinity and / or your Mental Profaneness.

Divine Love To You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I send you love...

Thank you for continuing to break the chains that have a stronghold on my mind. Your wisdom is a constant reminder, returning me back to my "Divine" mind state. I wish to grow more and consider it wise to follow or at least consider the words of an elder. Thank you so much for sharing as always.
    Peace and Blessings

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved my only desire of you is that you use your Divine Mind to Reason over everything I share with the Black World.

To You Do I Respect And Bow, My Strength.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder