Egypt : What is the Egyptian Word for Queen or Important Lady?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
There is a name brotha Sam used to call me that means queen or important lady.. I'm writing my autobiography and would like to put the correct spelling but I can't remember if it was shequeti or shaquita or what. Do any of you remember?

There is a name brotha Sam used to call me that means queen or important lady.. I'm writing my autobiography and would like to put the correct spelling but I can't remember if it was shequeti or shaquita or what. Do any of you remember?

peace

Was it Hatshepsut? Meaning 'foremost of noble woman'..........She was the 5th pharoah of the 18th dynasy and held the longest reign of any woman before her as ruler. Her name is always uttered with the utmost respect.

I can't remember if it was shequeti
- on second thought, yes he did call you shequeti all the time and brother sek and i shequem.

peace

Was it Hatshepsut? Meaning 'foremost of noble woman'..........She was the 5th pharoah of the 18th dynasy and held the longest reign of any woman before her as ruler. Her name is always uttered with the utmost respect.

- on second thought, yes he did call you shequeti all the time and brother sek and i shequem.

That's it! Thanx, info.
I hope to complete final proofreading this weekend and will start looking into publication.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back