Black People : WHAT IS THE DIRTY SOUTH?

i 1st heard the term durty south on the first goodie mob record, thts when it became a national word. how long it had been a word in the south before tht i dnt know. i lived in the south 4 a few yrs (never again) and the scenery is so ugly maby thts why, also the history of the south and the criminal attitude...but really i dnt know. i prefer cali hands down

Man it's been the dutty ever since I've knowed anything.....I can't speak for the majority of the South but for Mississppi, Louisiana, and Dallas, Houston areas..it's dutty cuz of some of the thangs we do and have to do just to make it...I live in CA now and hate it I've been in CA for the past 13 years man and nothing compares to the South for me..that's the American Black folk Mecca ...I know the Sip is dutty because there are no jobs,a bad education system, and no youth activities where it matters. The South is it baby and I represent the Sip everyday all day 25/8 dog.....

Mississippi Red
I'm not from Mississippi I am Mississippi....

Oh Therious bruh the scenery is ugly..man you gotta be trippin...Mississippi is god's country dog....no smog, no ugly sky scrappers you can have room to spread out you can fish , hunt and do pretty much what you want to do without folk bothering you ...but different folk have different perspectives on thangs.....

Mississippi Red
Always baby

Man I keep hitting that button.....Therious I must agree though in the South there is a large criminal element .but it's due in large part to the lack of jobs and such...and as far as fighting in the club and such ...well what can I say I love that myself call me country .......as far as the history goes well that's not just the South's history that's our history ya know what I'mtalkinbout.....anyway yall be safe I'm bout to go get geeked up and feed my pits.......you can take the brother out the South but you can't take the South out the brother...

Mississippi Red
Don't make me touch ya boy.. we can exchange emotions right na,..

P.S.
There are some BAD BAD ladies in CA bruh ....I'll give yall that there.....
much love dog..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back