Black Spirituality Religion : what is the difference between religion and spirituality

Peace

What does this response have to do with spirituality or religion?

Peace

Religion is man made for selfish purposes. ....and is only kept alive by wars and rumors of more wars......

Spirituality is a peaceful way of life in tune with the first law of the universe, forever trying to obtain the next degree. ..

Hence, the introductin of religion is where we got lost...

Peace

Religion is man made for selfish purposes. ....and is only kept alive by wars and rumors of more wars......

Spirituality is a peaceful way of life in tune with the first law of the universe, forever trying to obtain the next degree. ..

Hence, the introductin of religion is where we got lost...

Peace Info,

the response I gave was in response to the understanding that you provided, in that "spirituality is a peaceful way of life in tune with the "first" law of the universe.... forever trying to obtain the next degree

in essence "spirituality" is more the "spiral ritual" living in "cipher", "karma"

we ARE the first LAW of the universe, we are the actual "breath"

in your statement you say the "introduction" of religion is where "we" got lost

and this is true, but who introduced religion to the world?

not who changed it, but who "created" it

it is our birth rite to live free of karma, and religion

so PERSONALLY, and I speak for myself here:

whatever "we" don't get is "what" we haven't prepared to "receive"

and not by going thru motions on the outside, but really letting GOD make you over on the inside

GOD SPEAKS TO US, GOD HAS CHOSEN US, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE CHOSE

AND IT IS GOD THAT SHALL RAISE US UP, BIRTH US

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION OR SPIRITUALITY

BECAUSE TIME HAS YIELDED THAT IN BOTH NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGES CAN WE VIEW TO OUR CONDITION, ONLY RISING/FALLING

GOD IS CONSISTENT

AND "SHE" EXISTS

Peace Info,

the response I gave was in response to the understanding that you provided, in that "spirituality is a peaceful way of life in tune with the "first" law of the universe.... forever trying to obtain the next degree

in essence "spirituality" is more the "spiral ritual" living in "cipher", "karma"

we ARE the first LAW of the universe, we are the actual "breath"

in your statement you say the "introduction" of religion is where "we" got lost

and this is true, but who introduced religion to the world?

not who changed it, but who "created" it

it is our birth rite to live free of karma, and religion

so PERSONALLY, and I speak for myself here:

whatever "we" don't get is "what" we haven't prepared to "receive"

and not by going thru motions on the outside, but really letting GOD make you over on the inside

GOD SPEAKS TO US, GOD HAS CHOSEN US, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE CHOSE

AND IT IS GOD THAT SHALL RAISE US UP, BIRTH US

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION OR SPIRITUALITY

BECAUSE TIME HAS YIELDED THAT IN BOTH NO SIGNIFICANT CHANGES CAN WE VIEW TO OUR CONDITION, ONLY RISING/FALLING

GOD IS CONSISTENT

AND "SHE" EXISTS

Peace

I appreciate your mind and now overstand your name, or lack thereof. .......

Peace to the goddess

The new age literal interpretation of what constitutes as "spiritual" or "spirituality" is pretty much the same thing as religion. It's a faux-separation of convenience, but it still sips from the same puddle.

tru dat!:SuN049:

The litmus test for spirituality is always: Spirituality is Isis offering sustenance(the breast) to her child. It is not forced, but is offered, and if the child is hungry he feeds.:10500:

I heard that from a Yoruba priestess..I am not that smart!:em0200:

The difference is this:

Religion or to be religious shows discipline within the body; there is a reigning in what you do, say, how you behave, etc.

Spirituality or to be spiritual minded is to do with your connection to the Father beyond the body, beyond what is carnal. Is it to embrace the greater over the lesser.

They are quite different, but are apart of the same along the Way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back