Black Women : What is the def. of Black woman when it comes to Beauty?

QbanMami said:
I was trying to help as well but in your trying to help; you also isolated a group of people and if I'm not mistaken; isn't this an open forum? If her friend is ignorant, he is just that. You are entitled to say whatever it is that you want to say and maybe I misconstrued what you were saying. I live in two worlds so believe me my head IS together. It HAS to be and being a black man, this shouldn't be anything new to you.

:tongue2: As far as my "bad" attitude, that's something new to me! Well peace to you brother and hopefully we are beyond this and can move on to bigger and better things. :kiss1:
from my point of view, you are someone who popped up out of no where and started dumping on me about stuff that i know nothing about.
i note that you take NO responsibility at all for your evil vibes.
i have no clue what your problem is.
if you have anything positive to say, i'd be happy to hear it.. :grouphug:

jamesfrmphilly said:
from my point of view, you are someone who popped up out of no where and started dumping on me about stuff that i know nothing about.
i note that you take NO responsibility at all for your evil vibes.
i have no clue what your problem is.
if you have anything positive to say, i'd be happy to hear it.. :grouphug:

If I offended you, I apologize because that was NOT my intention. I do take ownership of THAT, however evil vibes and problems.....come on, now? I didn't pop out of nowhere. I come here just as you do to give insight, meet cool people, and to learn; so again........ :kiss:

Black woman are so buetiful to me. I look at us and I quickly applaud. We have so much to offer so much to be proud of. We have so many advantages over others. I simply say these things because if I don't alot of the times no one else will. But these are the ways that I on a day to day routine complement myself with. So that when a man forget to tell me, or purposely tries to damage my self esteem, I quickly remember, that I am me. All that GOD intended for me to be, and no one can make me think any different. We are all GREAT in our on special ways. Love You First!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back