Black Relationships : What Is The Dating Scene Like In Your Area?

Sam you have to stop annalying(sp) everything and learn how to enjoy yourself:kiss1: Stop being so defensive that turns a woman off!
When she said you had southern values she meant you were kind and a gentlemen and most men wouldn't have helped a woman they don't know pay for things:hearts4:
She didn't say you were from the south boo, it's simply a form of expression!
If a woman passes by and a man says dammmmmmmmm she got a down south booty, it means she has a nice fat ***, not that she's from down south!
relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sam:hearts4:

Brother Sam... (I've hit you up and still no response.. QQ'n like whoa)

The reception you've received thus far DOES leave much to be desired; however, that IS NOT the south. That is a SMALL portion of the population. I am not one for collectively grouping or mass sterotyping--which is what you've done here.

It's a shame that a few 'coutry bumpkins' would completely turn you off from some of the most beautiful, mannerable, vivacious, and intelligent women in the world... Peaches... ummm I meant Southerns. LOL.

Being in radio for the past few years and having a mama that didn't have a lot of foolishness my 'country bumpkin twang' is hardly noticable BUT I recognize it can be sexy as the dickens. I conjure it up when needed.... BTW I am not saying that YOU said it BUT I am going to address it nonetheless.. Having a Southern Accent IS NOT condusive to ignorance! JEEZ. It's just a way of speaking. It's a dialect.. like other portions of the country have theirs...

***Bonus*** People from all parts of the country butcher the English language (according to the British ALL americans do so) and new yorkers rank up there with the worst of them.....

But I didn't say that YOU said that! It was just a moment! And now I'm finished....

jamesfrmphilly said:
boy, i am olde.............:wchair:

Brother James, You still mad funny, bruh(smile!) Catz with a sense of making women laugh got dates - man, they gots dates!!!!LOL!

What I find interesting about our convos at Destees sometimes is that is the ONE element that's missing among catx who're complaining about not having dates, or sisters givin' them the fanga, and all this... Aint not an ounce of humor in these catx... They all serious and uptight, and that is NOT Attractive to woman nor other men, for that matter...

Ya Gotta relax, and let life flow a piece... Be wild, be stupid, be crazy... It's good for your own soul, as well as, folks around ya... Whey you got problems, folks scatter to get away from you... Like the song says, Nobody Knows You When You Down and Out... That's just how life is... That's human nature, and much like the tide, you will drown in your own tears trying to swim against it...Sisters dig humor just like other women... You'll find that humor is high on the list of required traits for me across the spectrum of women in this world... Make them laugh, make them smile with sincere compliments, instead tryna play Supafly, and you'll find the ice is broken much easier that way... There's no guarantees in anything, but trying beats a failure...

Peace!
Isaiah

IfUComeSoftly said:
Brother Sam... (I've hit you up and still no response.. QQ'n like whoa)

The reception you've received thus far DOES leave much to be desired; however, that IS NOT the south. That is a SMALL portion of the population. I am not one for collectively grouping or mass sterotyping--which is what you've done here.

It's a shame that a few 'coutry bumpkins' would completely turn you off from some of the most beautiful, mannerable, vivacious, and intelligent women in the world... Peaches... ummm I meant Southerns. LOL.

Being in radio for the past few years and having a mama that didn't have a lot of foolishness my 'country bumpkin twang' is hardly noticable BUT I recognize it can be sexy as the dickens. I conjure it up when needed.... BTW I am not saying that YOU said it BUT I am going to address it nonetheless.. Having a Southern Accent IS NOT condusive to ignorance! JEEZ. It's just a way of speaking. It's a dialect.. like other portions of the country have theirs...

***Bonus*** People from all parts of the country butcher the English language (according to the British ALL americans do so) and new yorkers rank up there with the worst of them.....

But I didn't say that YOU said that! It was just a moment! And now I'm finished....

IfYouComeSoftly, I musta been talkin' to yo sustah here lately - what'sa name, IfYouBangMeHard, and I got huh N dem numbah... Loooka here, dis numbah soun' right??? 1-800-KISSM-EBUT???lol! Spodee meet her and Nefarious in my cave 'bout 'leven or twelve tonite, wanna COME???(smile!) Tell me say you handle a MIKE like a MCavewoman... Dat Right????LOL!

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back