Black Relationships : What is the Conception between Male and Female Relations

What about an arrangement where the Black male helps the Black female to become the best person she can be and helps her to fulfill her mission for being here on this planet. And the Black female helps the Black male to become the best person he can be and helps him to fulfill his mission for being here on this planet. And the two of them, together, Black male and Black female, as a team, working in harmony and unity, help their offpsring, if they have any, to become the best people they can be.

I think this should be the concept and the philosophy of Black female and Black male relations. I can go into detail about how it would work if you are interested.

Hello Sister Platinumillity...

Interesting thread..1st of all let me say that i can't speak for the general populous. Only myself....in my younger years yes the outside wrappings seemed important to me...but soon afterwords i found out that most of the time thats all it was...and it was just that kind of thinking on my part that may have stopped a good friendship...in the future with this same person. It took me time and age to realize I must take the time to get to know a person. Even though very few have turn into relationships they are good and strong friendships. And have lasted longer then and of my relationship. Some of my female friends have gone on and gotten married and I have became friends with their mates. Because they see how I show their wifes the respect of a friend...someone not only she can count on but also someone he to can also count on. One guy even made me Godfather to his daughter..a duty i take very seriously. So to answer your question..yes it is possible for this male to be just friends with a female.

What about an arrangement where the Black male helps the Black female to become the best person she can be and helps her to fulfill her mission for being here on this planet. And the Black female helps the Black male to become the best person he can be and helps him to fulfill his mission for being here on this planet. And the two of them, together, Black male and Black female, as a team, working in harmony and unity, help their offpsring, if they have any, to become the best people they can be.

I think this should be the concept and the philosophy of Black female and Black male relations. I can go into detail about how it would work if you are interested.

This sounds like a BlackTasTic arrangement tho I get the sense SiS Platinum is asking is it ALWAYS going to be the case that "offspring" result from such an arrangement. The arrangement of a Black Male and/or Female helping each other to be the best they can and fulfill their mission. Does "offspring"/ sexual intercourse/conception ALWAYS result?

If that right SiS Platinum cause I too am interested in your response Brother Edward and others who are interested in sharing on this topic as presented by Platinumillity1

Lilipea says YES...this type of relationship (a friendship without sexual involvement) is possible.
lilpea said:
yes it is possible for this male to be just friends with a female.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Or is it Possible for couples of the opposite genders to share feelings and friendship even love, without the gestures of mating?

I say yes. I have a good amount of female friends who are just friends. I enjoy their company, and a female perspective in a conversation. Dr. Naim Akbar brought up a great point in one of his lectures of the importance of men and women having platonic friendships with members of the opposite sex. Studies have even proven that men need friendships with females to discuss "emotional" issues, because in general we aren't comfortable discussing certain subject matter with our male friends (which could be considered a problem also).

You asked two different questions.

This sounds like a BlackTasTic arrangement tho I get the sense SiS Platinum is asking is it ALWAYS going to be the case that "offspring" result from such an arrangement. The arrangement of a Black Male and/or Female helping each other to be the best they can and fulfill their mission. Does "offspring"/ sexual intercourse/conception ALWAYS result?
"If they have any". Perhaps this part of what I stated was missed.

If that right SiS Platinum cause I too am interested in your response Brother Edward and others who are interested in sharing on this topic as presented by Platinumillity1

Lilipea says YES...this type of relationship (a friendship without sexual involvement) is possible.

M.E.
:hearts2:

I don't know. I don't have the luxury of having friends. But I still help people and they help me all the time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back