Black Relationships : What is the Conception between Male and Female Relations

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
Is the perception of Male and Female relationship an expectation of Lust or Sexual attraction?
Or is it Possible for couples of the opposite genders to share feelings and friendship even love, without the gestures of mating?:SuN045:
Is it possible to be in good company with the other?
while it is possible it is the human curiosity that so often gets in the way,we may not admit it out loud but we often wonder when having a friend of the opposite sex..i wonder hmmmmm!!now i hate to use the term attractive but we know that even as friends if the male-female doesn't have whatever it is that we might say is looks then there's no curiosity,i know how that sounds but that's the way it is.

Bless and Thankx Brother Oldies

OKay so...If the male is conscious of the females appearance...then he will automatically receive an attraction and act on it....is this right?
and same way the other way around...Although females are capable of sharing a friendship with opposite genders(we all know this...)
But if a make befriends an "ugly" girl......'there is nothing to worry about'?

Is this a result of a certain frequent upbringing?
or is this a natural and common effect of being human beings?

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
OKay so...If the male is conscious of the females appearance...then he will automatically receive an attraction and act on it....is this right?
and same way the other way around...Although females are capable of sharing a friendship with opposite genders(we all know this...)
But if a make befriends an "ugly" girl......'there is nothing to worry about'?

Is this a result of a certain frequent upbringing?
or is this a natural and common effect of being human beings?
let me see if i can explain a little more...i don't mean that a man will suddenly ask his female friend to get personal with him because if you are a true friend then respect comes first always,she for the most part won't be aware of any attraction on his part[i've been there]but we as humans are made to like pretty things and want them but as a friend you learn to control those feelings,the same goes for women who have men friends,we learn early on that we can't always have what we want,so once again men and women can be friends but in the back of the mind lies curiosity,i hope i've explained it better.

Okay...yes I see

That is an interesting factor
So there will always lie a wondering question somewhere is both minds?

Do you find that there are more women who are considered "less attractive" with less male friends?

Males are faster to manifest a relationship with someone they are more likely to be romantically/intimately involved with. :11900:

So if there is a standing fact such as that one...
Are females subconsciously aware of a condition such as that? Would females be more prone to low self-esteem?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back