Black People : What Is The Black Revolution

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    [Youtube]qQrOthbj8VI&feature=related[/Youtube]

[Youtube]_7JnS5kEIg8&feature=related[/Youtube]

2. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Violence begets Violence. The NOI wanted him dead.

So, one minute he is praising the Chinese for killing their Uncle Toms, the next thing, he is being treated like a "Sell out" because of what they THOUGHT he MIGHT say.

I guess that shows that during Black Revolution, EVERYBODY better watch their back...cause if you step out of line from what the status quo defines...you might get it in the back.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Good question Chinelo. Typically, the term revolution involves radical change, overthrowing or the renunciation of something; hence American, French, etc..., resulting in bloodshed. When it comes to Black Revolution, there is little difference, we have shed blood and Malcolm is a good example of that with the lost of his life.

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

Malcolm Never Changed from His Revolutionary Stand, Nor His Condemnation Of The System Of White Supremacy That Has Caused The Degression Of Afrikans In Amerikkka And Throughout The World.

He never "changed" as you apologetic Assimilationists love to bring up to tarnish his name and true legacy.

What happened is what i've always spoke upon on this forum and in my life to other brothers and sisters, and thats that Orthodox Islam which is nothing but a bastion of Arab Supremacy and Exploitation Of Afrika And Afrikans the same as Christianity and the white man, is what caused him to be swarmed over to the point of trying to encompass the "white arabs" he saw in mecca into his vision of "Black Nationalism" and "Pan Afrikanism", and that couldn't work, because the arabs are essentially caucasions in the lesser extent, just a admixtured version,and they have a history of anti-afrikan actions that i think malcolm tried to steer around, he simply fell victim to RELIGION, but he never lost his TRUE legacy and his blueprint lives on as a guide to what we must do and how we must think, non-religion wise.

So your videos are nothing but a gloss over and mask from an Assimilationist/Integrationist plantation loving view which is why malcolm was indeed killed in the end, because he could not get you integrationists of the 60's to see that your slave mentalities and wish to be whites and next to whites, would be the self-destructive dependency that makes a slave a slave.

Malcolm was fighting two forces, the white man himself, and the lackey integrationist population that divided itself up along religious and class lines to the point that the white man was able to infiltrate and scheme the movements of the 60's and 70's.

Which is why deceitful and genocidal legislative decrees were also able to be put forth in Abortion and Interracial marriages, which were attachments to integration in the whole scope of things, and gave rise to the black feminist movement, and what i call "Black Flight" from each other, to white populations, and so thats why that was a "NEGRO" REVOLUTION, and not a "BLACK" REVOLUTION......

A Negro Revolution is one that is orchestrated and manipulated by the outside whites who want to keep you economically and socially enslaved and controlled by them.

A "Black" Revolution is what was taking place worldwide all over afrika and asia, and ect, where they were removing the white man from over them and taking back what was rightfully and divinely ours, and getting rid of the LACKEYS at the same time, and it was nothing Peaceful or Assimilatory about it.

The Amerikkkan Black Of The 60's Turned Towards The "Negro Revolution" and thats why you have what we have today.

5. Istari

Istari Well-Known Member MEMBER

taking care of my family and myself
    Ratings:
    +152
    Love the Vids brother Chinelo :toast:

If our schools systems were segregated like they used to be, we could show documentaries like this to our youth! We would have better control and be the ones filling our glass (our youths) full of the knowledge we want them to have and know! Maybe we would not have the bull crap that we see with the youth coming up today with no respect what so ever. And maybe their mama’s and daddies would take a sense of pride in them and themselves and be the parents they were meant to be and not hanging out in the clubs looking for life. We have to get a grip on who we are as race and people! We could be loosing out on a whole lot of Malcolm’s out there because we are too busy running the streets pretending with all this talk and letting the white man fill our glass with dumb down crap! Working our next generation back to slavery! ! But that’s another story!

:geek:

Malcolm was killed, because Elijah Mohammed and his devotees were afraid of loosing their power over the NOI etc…... Malcolm was gaining too much notoriety for his own good! Black Muslims in America and around the world were starting to listen and paying attention to Malcolm’s ideas. They looked to Malcolm as being the new leader of the NOI and or the leader for the majority of black people in America. In addition, when he made his Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca), it was then that he changed his approach to what he was trying to bring about with his people. Yes, the Hajj changed him but he never swayed from his Revolutionary viewpoints. But, gained a new enlightenment with the presentation of his revolutionary thoughts/ideas. He still stood firm with the “By any means Necessary” concept. However, Elijah Mohammed saw the change/lost of power coming and him not having any power over this new change he knew that if and when Malcolm pulled away from him that it would the start of his decline and split the NOI in two; moving into two separate directions with the majority of the people leaving with Malcolm. To prevent this lost of power and change from happening he had Malcolm assassinated (so they say).

Just my 2cents :em2300:

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Before you post another post pimping Malcolm's legacy to propagandize your personal hangups for Christianity or interacial relationships

you mite concider for the sake of common sense, either look up what Malcolm actually said about both issues and if you can not find it on the net,

actually email his daughter in Mt Vernon the oldest daughter that looks just like him and see what she tells you

her fathers views on both issues actualy where,

and how he would feel about his name being used to propagate someones personal hangups

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Good Points.

However, i think a lot of brothers and sisters are forgetting that Malcolm had already made trips to mecca in 59' and some earlier instances with and for Elijah Muhhammad as his student, so he had already seen so-called "white muslims"(white arabic caucasoids).

Thats why i say it wasn't him changing into a "Integrationists/Assimilationist" figure or his views or whites as whole. Plus whenever malcolm spoke he always stated to his crowds, that "there may be some good white folks" but he always made it clear he had not seen any or come into contact with any in his lifetime pre-NOI days at that present time.

So he also didn't change from a "racist" to a "Non-Racist", because he was never Racist to begin with,he was a black nationalist and he was a true revolutionary man for our people, and our people only, the true victims of a worldwide holocauset by the white euroPEEon race. He always stood by that, he just never seen it a reason to search for good whites or integrate with them whjen we as afrikans and anybody else on earth doesn't INTEGRATE or ASSIMILATE with another in some mass social transformationm, as that is a root of self-destruction and dependency which is against nature itself, and something every other race of people knows on every continent, its just we as afrikans in amerikkka and throughout the colonized hostage stolen lands that have been dominated by euroPEEons, are in positions to be even more worse off and destroyed physically,culturally and mentally, and that is what has happened since the 60's.

Thats why i stated that it was RELIGION swarmed him in those last years as he met with the white arabic political form of Islam in the middle east, which obviously cares for its Islamic Political Expansion that it has been involved in for thousands of years at the expense of afrika and afikans globally, who have willingly embraced it, and who have been forced to in the past, and thats how an outside force can get you and your land, is by playing as a friend, and a religious bastion of faith, when its just a front for power.

Malcolm's last speech called "Afro-American History" on January 25 1965, a couple of weeks before his death also showed me why i knew he never changed:

http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/malconafamhist.html

As far as Elijah having him killed, i don't believe that one bit, i believe there was and is a balance of a power structure inside of the NOI as with any org., and i see the turmoil that the situation with elijah and the young mistresses had within, but i know the cia and fbi had him killed, and used agents from within to do it. Malcolm was to dangerous and had gone worldwide to almost every nation and had drafted up a U.N resolution before he was assainated that outlined amerikkka's genocidal oppressive historic and present day actions against our people.

And at that time amerikkka was in a global battle against communism and was inside vietnam getting ready to do battle, and had muslim movement as well as the civil right coalition massing against their structure to bring about a revolution type action against their system, and they moved to get rid of him.

They had already tried to poison him in europe in the early months of 65' and had blocked his entrance to France, for he speech he had planned, and he had never been blocked anywhere before, and thats how he and everyone knew that he was causing a problem to their global arm.

8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    we are a funny people

the things Malcolm advised us to do to uplift the community, that we can talk about in the open regardless of how many snoops,
    we don't want to discuss,

but the stuff that is foolish to let out in the open and telegraph ones punches,
    we seem to get a nut off of discussing in public

As if Sun Tzu , was just the name of a Chinese take out, fried chicken wing and egg roll, spot!

9. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    The POST MECCA vids that I posted from Malcom make no mention of revolution, or "By any means necessary", or violence, or anything along those lines. Do any of you have any POST MECCA vids, recordings, writtings, or anything else that would prove that he still supported violent revolution.

For much of my life, I had a negative view of Malcolm X. That was before I ever heard or read a word from him. That was based upon the image of him presented by public schools and media. Today, I respect him greatly as an intelligent man of action and Ideas. I also respect Martin L. King for the exact same reasons. Although their analysis of our condition initially led them to very different conclusions, they were both men of action in their approach to bringing about solutions to our collective problem.

We should be celebrate both of these men. We should honestly and openly hold civil discussions following their lead for action oriented approaches to our collective problems. Today, we have the benefit of hindsight to develop common goals and make informed decisions as to which course of action would best facilitate reaching those goals.

We should be able to do this without throwing stones at each other or getting angry in defense or presentation of our respective opinions. If what Malcolm said is true, if Black people get together and put aside differences things will work out.

We have to look at things comprehensively, not just through the eyes of our individual agenda. We have to look into the details of where we have come from, our current condition, and SPECIFICALLY where we want to go.

The problem with violent revolution is exactly what happened in this case...violence beget violence. Violent people don't share power. Violent coup are typically followed by violent coups.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

what was qubilah's response to you after u let her know u use her fathers name in every other pos u make?

Now don't front because I will ask her!