Black People : What Is The Biggest Issue Facing Black People in America Today?

I would like to hear the solution.
More a matter of strategies and tactics than solutions. We are stuck in an infinite power game that will go on generation after generation.

One aspect is children's education. We mostly let the white morons define and control education. I didn't really think it significant at the time but neither of my parents gave me any books to read all through grammar school. But looking back and noticing what a lot of non-black parents do that was very weird.

My mother called my SF books "something crazy". Someone on this site said they were written by "white men". That is true. I read the book "A Fall of Moondust" by Arthur C Clarke in 7th grade. Clarke is famous for "2001: A Space Odyssey". But in that book he explained infrared using Plato's Allegory of the Cave and brought up the subject of La Grange points. We now have the James Webb Space Telescope at the Earth-Sun L2 La Grange point doing infrared telescopy.

John W Campbell was a famous SF writer and editor and now known as a Rabid Racist. There was an award named after him but they changed the name because of that. I didn't know in the 60s and 70s when I may have read some of his work.

Have you seen the movies "The Thing"? There is a 1950s and a 1980s version. Campbell wrote that story. There isn't much real science in it but there is in other SF written by "white men".

I suspect that Campbell would not have liked the very first SF book I read:

Star Surgeon by Alan E Nourse
Now in Project Gutenberg.

We now have educational options that did not exist when I was a kid. Books are free in Project Gutenberg. Don't even have go to a library.

Black Man's Burden by Mack Reynolds
Omnilingual by H Beam Piper
Deathworld by Harry Harrison

The son of a friend told me that he hated reading as a kid. I don't recall anything that I cared about from the nitwit nuns.

Last edited:
Education is paying white people to dribble out whatever distorted information they decide, even when what they think is incorrect.

This is better than 3 economics courses I took:

The Screwing of the Average Man by David Hapgood

@umbrarchist ... I found the book online, for free! The Screwing of the Average Man by David Hapgood!

All I had to do was sign up for a free account at archive.org! I had never signed up before, but they have millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more!

I was able to check the book out for an hour, and if I need more time and it is available, I can check it out for more!

When you shared the title, and given all of the free access you've shared regarding books, I thought I'd do a search ... :love:

Beautiful, thanks for sharing it. I'll report back when I finish reading.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back