Black People Politics : What is the Best - Already Established Government - On The Planet?

There is probably some true in that, the Swiss do not like outsiders. But I would say Africans have it easier than Gypsies or Arabs in most of Europe.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation magyarmaiden, and great for Africans having it better or easier than Gypsies or Arabs... for sure.

Peace In,

The governments listed in that article are 'top democratic governments' ... are you saying they work best for whites and not blacks? If so, that's an interesting perspective, making me wonder which forms you think are best for blacks?

What form of government is used in the Caribbean Islands and Belize?

Thanks Brother Corvo! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

The top democracies are in northern Europe, and then there is New Zealand. so they may be the best gov. to live in, in general. But these are Racist nations. so African people usually don't get quite the same benefits.

The Black Caribbean countries are also Democratic, but the Africans are the larges populations. They too are Racist, but can't get away with as much. So Africans have a better life overall. I hope this makes some sense.

Violating Rule #10 - No Staying Here Complaining About How You Don't Like Us
Its funny a bunch of Nergoes on here and not one mention of an African nation that you like.

European nations rank so well not because of their freedoms but because of their wealth. Their wealth is stolen from Africa the very place your Egun is from. Without this wealth and without heavy taxation the level of happiness would diminish over night in European countries. Many of you are reading history seem to forget the kinds of chaos European countries where known for prior to the slave trade which brought them huge wealth, education from Africans in farming and building. Early Europeans came to this country running away from totalitarian monarchs, where King George, King Richard, King Louis and any noble amongst them did whatever they wanted to peasants Whites, even the Church persecuted the poor and uneducated whites especially women. The freedoms that are exalted in European societies came as a result of the influence of our Egun, many who died for rights.

It disgusts me that I came into this world to a bunch of loser race of people who praise their enemies at every turn. Africa needs to be rebuilt to its former glory and it will happen in this century. What makes many African countries poor is their government doesn't tax everything like in European countries. Your land you buy is yours forever and you never lose it due to taxes. These taxes gives European nations great leverage that African nations simply don't have because it's against the culture of African to levy such taxes. We need to formalize collective pots to make changes in Africa this is the way the Egun funded their great public works projects of the past.

More later.

Its funny a bunch of Nergoes on here and not one mention of an African nation that you like.

It disgusts me that I came into this world to a bunch of loser race of people who praise their enemies at every turn.

A loser race of people ... ?? What people are you talking about? Who were you born to?

Even no matter who you were born to ... this aint the place to come talk'n 'bout no whole race of people ... ESPECIALLY if you're talking about Black People.

There are places that welcome low down dirty talk about black people ... this aint it.

:heart:

Destee

The U.S. and the States have the best governments in the world, in my opinion.

If you know what you are doing, you can really raise the roof :).

It might surprise some to know that I actually agree with you --- but only if we qualify that by admitting that the remarkable, and perhaps even unprecedented, potential for good in America is a Dream Deferred and a Potential rarely realized.

By framing the question as Destee did, she began with the implication that the US does not engage in rape, censorship, and brutality --- at least not as much as other countries. But any rational examination of that premise immediately reveals it to be untrue. The forced sodomy at Abu Ghraib was not rape? Shall we ignore the National Violence Against Women's survey which concluded that 1 in 6 American women have been the victim of rape or attempted rape?

What about the fact that the US incarcerates the highest percentage of its citizens than any other country in the world? We even beat out Rwanda -- the second place runner up.

And what about censorship and brutality? Snowden hiding out in Russia? Assata Shakur hiding out in Cuba? Dr. King being assassinated by his own government? These things have nothing to do with brutality or censorship?

As I burn through this the later third of my mortal life, I have given a lot of thought into why so many people -- both here and abroad -- either choose to remain here or are actively seeking to move here.

1) America is where the money is.

2) People who have powerful enemies at home desire to move elsewhere. This has nothing to do with America being a safer refuge for political dissidents. If that were true, Sister Megan Rice would not be spending the next 35 months behind bars.

3) Everybody loves a winner. America is the most militarist empire this world has ever known and there are some sickos in this world who get off on being citizens of a country which has the military might to push everybody else around. If you think I am exaggerating about this, go to CNN's website any day of the week and read some of the comments from Americans insisting that the US should nuke some other country.

4) There are a few Americans who think these are the last days of the American empire and that the God has placed them in the Belly of the Beast to Prepare the Way for the coming of the Lord.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back