Black People : What Is The (Altered) State Of The (Black) Nation: 2014?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by chuck, Oct 28, 2014.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Yes, it seems and sounds it merely matters if he or she is just 'doing their (own) thang', also we are just expected to be there for them as a given, or if we air our own concerns or worries etc., then some folks comebacks is we get labelled as a part of the problem?

Instead, I was raised expected to accept some responsibility for my own deeds and words, which might some like fantasy tripping, whereas it's only to those who are themselves....

I feel and think some folks are heavily into denial, i. e., as regards their bad calls ad naseum, and/or about how their actions do bring about what should be expected consequences...

My and the as well as more to the point:

Whereas so many of us accept the option of single female headed households, absentee biological days, kids literally raising themselves, and/or a growing number feeling/thinking they are already the equals of some adults, etc., the concept of taking care of home first should be a given...

So, posters, can we truly move above and beyond making more excuses for our relations shortcomings, and come up with new means/ways/etc. to change minds (then wrongheaded behaviors etc.)?

After all, our young people emulate our behavior, good or bad...