Black People : what is stopping the National Black community from collectively purchasing our own HDTV stations?

Bruh you sound tire real tired, so stop the hating and deal with the subject at hand and ask you friend the other hater why he hijacked my post and put it up, so what would there be a question of manhood in such a case Enki since You brought it up

Case in point.

Brother Enki, is the question something you have never asked yourself if I was never here? There are over 100 people so far interested in your response!

Google; "The cost of an HDTV station" and see the results you get!

Unless you enjoy pity parties what is the fear of solutions, and brother Enki if this was the days of slavery and some old woman called Harriett woke you up from your bed, and told you thus and so, would you think about the consequences or just go with her?

harriet-tubman2-library-of-congress-600.jpg

You've seem to have missed the point.

Peace!

Bruh you sound tire real tired,

Yes,I am because this behavior is getting old, and getting us nowhere.

so stop the hating

How am I hating, and who am I hating on? I'm asking you this question because this phrase is on a list of banal things blacks say.

and deal with the subject at hand

I did, and if you would have read it, and not have an agenda, you would have seen my answer in the first seven words I said.

and ask you friend the other hater

You do know there is no name calling....don't you?

And what friend are you talking about? That brutha does have a name?

why he hijacked my post and put it up,

So his thread hijacking is somehow different/worst than yours? Is this your thread? But look how you just hijacked it from Raptor by posting your comment.

so what would there be a question of manhood in such a case Enki since You brought it up

You are out of your lane when it comes to this subject, the members that were a part of that particular thread knows what I'm talking about. Are you feeling guilty for some reason.?

But again....stop the name calling.

Peace!

:10500: is it safe to say that we can't stop fussin and fughtin long enough to own anything?

This is the one thing I've seen people don't understand about you, your comments are short, but right on the money. Brutha Clock has proven both or our posts to be right.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back