Black People : what is stopping the National Black community from collectively purchasing our own HDTV stations?

Black entrepreneurs in the hair industry aren't taking what the Koreans are doing sitting down. There are advocates out there who are organized and need the support of their own people.

Black Owned Beauty Supply Association
Join

Why Join BOBSA?

Be a part of a massive and positive shift in economic power within the $9 Billion Dollar Black Hair Care Industry. BOBSA’s mission is to provide guidance to entrepreneurs and consumers in the black hair care industry, and encourage best business practices and excellent customer care.

As a BOBSA member, you will also provide the voice necessary for a powerful advocate in your state and in Washington, representing your concerns on the many issues relating to the black hair care industry.

:welldone:

Then they'll be seeking out the brutha mentioned in my previous post for their "raw materials." After all, retailers can only do so much - it's at the distribution level that Koreans have their stranglehold on the industry.

You're correct, Sis. Kadijah, at least it's that way in the U.S.

A couple of months ago I was chatting with a Nigerian woman in the U.K. that owns a hair business and she told me that Indians (India) have a monopoly on hair distribution there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back