Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
I want to challenge folks to think outside of what they have been taught and to look within themselves and conduct an honest self-evaluation in order to seek truth..We all have been mind washed and conditioned to slide into a prearranged or preformed concept layed out by others.. I'm here to let you know that you can form your own perspective from your natural sense and intuition and that you are not what you have been told you are. As a matter of fact, we are undeniably more. We are all invaluable extensions of a higher source that requires connectivity that will enable us to become much more enlightened and relevant beings.. We can be the conduit through which this source will guide our minds and hearts with understanding, wisdom, knowledge and clarity...I sincerely believe that for us to achieve this we must rid ourselves of the shackles that bind us to mankind's false doctrines of religions and faith and creation theories..
So my question is; What Is Sin? continue

I want to challenge folks to think outside of what they have been taught and to look within themselves and conduct an honest self-evaluation in order to seek truth..We all have been mind washed and conditioned to slide into a prearranged or preformed concept layed out by others.. I'm here to let you know that you can form your own perspective from your natural sense and intuition and that you are not what you have been told you are. As a matter of fact, we are undeniably more. We are all invaluable extensions of a higher source that requires connectivity that will enable us to become much more enlightened and relevant beings.. We can be the conduit through which this source will guide our minds and hearts with understanding, wisdom, knowledge and clarity...I sincerely believe that for us to achieve this we must rid ourselves of the shackles that bind us to mankind's false doctrines of religions and faith and creation theories..
So my question is; What Is Sin? continue
Peace,

The very notion of sin is within a religious context. Throw away religion and sin with it.

I have a code of ethics and behavior, and if I deviate from that code, then what I receive is Justice..... which is a penalty or reward.

Life is fluid and ever changing. We must adapt to those changes and behave accordingly.

Peace

Life is fluid and ever changing. We must adapt to those changes and behave accordingly.
Yes, life is ever changing as is the world and everything in it. Whatever the changes, we must still establish and determine our place in it...So far, we are still attempting to do both...Individually and collectively.. I appreciate your words brother and the standard that you have set for yourself.. Peace

I'm not a deeply religious woman and for the most part I view life as an abstract. But my love for my Lord GOD is palpable. I feel it all around me and like any human I sin. If I sin before another human I offer them recompense, if I sin before my Lord GOD I pray for his absolution. Whether it's accepted or rejected at least I feel I can lay my head on my pillow at night with a clear conscience.

I'm not a deeply religious woman and for the most part I view life as an abstract. But my love for my Lord GOD is palpable. I feel it all around me and like any human I sin. If I sin before another human I offer them recompense, if I sin before my Lord GOD I pray for his absolution. Whether it's accepted or rejected at least I feel I can lay my head on my pillow at night with a clear conscience.

Thank you for your comment Lunar.. The post was merely meant to draw a distinction between what has been contrived and labeled as sinful behavior and that which is instinctive or our natural behavior traits.. Most of what we think we know and have come to believe has been handed down to us by other people through antiquity. This does not necessarily mean that they were correct in doing so..They more than likely never questioned it and if they did they were considered heretics or blasphemous and ostracized and often times tortured to death. So my question is; who makes that call and why is it that our traits have been labeled as sinful if these traits have been passed on to us through creation and that creator being your so-called God? That to me would suggest that man must also find the so-called creator a sinful being or entity also...Just a thought!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back