Black Relationships : What is romance? .. And if it's important to you, why?

I was only asking because it, to me, has absolutey nothing to do with the thread. So i was just trying to get clarity FROM YOU, as to why you felt the need to post it. Like, do you find a black womans hand on a dark skinned mans mid section 'romantic'...?

I hear you, BUT the thread is about Romance and how it's important to you....and you posted that pic with no explanation, soooo?

I'm having one right now!
you the 'thread police', yo?

i take photos because i am not all that verbal.
could i break it down?, maybe…but that would be antithetical to the work.

it's all about a feeling. a "moment".

if you've never had one i cannot explain. if you have had one explanation is redundant.

looks like all the visual artists agree. it really is difficult to explain that their are more modes of communication other than language.. or how written language is in very many ways one of the more limited modes of expression.

this is one of those threads where I really just abandoned my original intention and went with the flow.. I was on some whole other level when I asked that question.. I was about to go all historical and etymological (is that a word?).. but the responses were so warm and fuzzy I just put my guns down and let it be..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back