Black Spirituality Religion : What Is Resurrection ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jul 31, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Resurrection Means To Reincamate Whether In A Spiritual Sense From Out Of The Grave , Or A Resurgence , Which Means ; '' A Continuing After Interruption ; A Renewal . A Restoration To Use , Acceptance , Activity , Or Vigor ; A Revival '' Also , According To The American Heritage Dictionary , The Word '' Resurrection '' Is Defined As ; The Act Of Rising From The Dead Or Returning To Life . The State Of One Who Has Returned To Life . The Act Of Bring Back To Practice , Notice , Or Use ; Revival . Resurrection . Theology , The Rising Again Of Jesus On The Third Day After The Crucifixion . The Rising Again Of TheDead At The Last Judgement . [ Middle English , From Old French , From Late Latin ResurreCtio , ResurreCtionN - , From Latin ResurreCtus , Past Participle Of Resurgere , , To Rise Again . The Resurrection Is The Spiritual Return On The Last Day , Known To The Muslim World As '' Yawmul Akhiri '' And The Day Of Resurrection As '' Yawmul Qiyaama '' The Day Of Standing . This Is From The Root '' Qaama '' Which Means; He Stood Up , Erect . Hence , He Rose From Sitting Or Reclining . Sometimes A Person Can At Will Slow Their Heart Beat Down So That It's Barely Detectable . To The Inexperienced Person It Appears As Though The Person Is Dead , But They're Not . There Has Been No Physical Resurrection . Taken Place , Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago . Also Known As The '' Messiah Jesus '' . Spoke Of The Resurrection In
    John 5 ; 29 And I Quote ; '' And Shall Come Forth ; They That Have Done Good , Unto The Resurrection Of Life ; And They That Have Done Evil . Unto The Resurrection Of Damnation . '' He Separates The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Good , And The Resurrection Of Those Who Have Done Evil . One Will Be The Spiritual Ascension Into Paradise And The Other Is The Spiritual Dissension Into Hell . God Promises These People How They Will See The Results Of Their Works In Quraan 99 ; 6 - 8 And I Quote . '' And On That Day Humans Will Come Forth Separately To See Their Works While On Earth ; Psalm 28 ; 4 And I Quote ; Give them according to their deeds , and according to the wickedness of their endeavors ; give them after the work of their hands ; render to them their desert . Also Read 105 ; 1 And I Quote . O give thanks unto the Lord ; call upon his name make known his deeds among thepeople . Romans 2 ; 6 And I Quote , Who will render to every man according to his deeds . Jeremiah 25 ; 14 And I Quote . For many nation and great kings shall serve themselves of them also ; and I will recompense them according to their deeds , and according to the works of their own hands ;.. And Whoever Have Done One Grains Weight Of Good Works Will See It ! Exodus 9 ; 13 And I Quote . And the Lord said unto Moses , Rise up early in the morning , and stand before Pharaaoh , and say unto him , Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go , that they may serve me . Isaiah 59 ; 18 And I Quote , According to their ' deeds , according he will repay . fury to his adversaries , recompense to his enemies ; to the islands he will repay recompense . John 3 ; 21 And I Quote , But hethat doeth truth cometh to the light , that his deeeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in God. ;.. And He Who Has Does One Grain Weight Of Evil Shall See It ! Jeremaih 5 ; 28 And I Quote . They are waxen fat , they shine yea , they overpass the deeds of the wicked they judge not the cause the cause of the father less . yet they prosper ; and the right of the needy do they not judge . Luke 11 ; 48 And I Quote , Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers forthey indeed killed them , and ye build their sepulchers . John 3 ; 19 And I Quote . And this is the condemnation . that light is come into the world . and rather than light . because their deeds were evil . ;... In Revelation 20 ; 6 Jesus Christ Speaks About The '' First Resurrection '' And It Says The Following '' Blessed And Holy Is He That Hath Part In The First Resurrection ; On Such The Second Death Hath No Power , But They Shall Be Priest Of God And Of Christ , And Shall Reign With Him A Thousand Years . This Is The Raising Of The '' First Fruits '' The '' Mentally Dead '' You To Must Join The Ranks Of The '' First Resurrection '' Revelation 20 ; 5 - 6
    And I Quote . But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished . This is the first resurrection . Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection on such the second deadth haith no power . but they shall be priest of God and of Christ and shall reign with him a thousand years . ;... Because The Time For The '' Second Resurrection '' Is Near ! Jesus Of 2,000 Years Ago , The Messiah , Has The Power To Resurrect , Restore Or Revive Life In Men / Women / Child Through The Will Of The '' Heavenly Father John 5 ; 30 And I Quote . I can of mine own self do nothing ; as I hear , I judge ; and my judgement is just ; because I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which hath sent me . ;... Here Is Where Jesus Makes You Aware Of His '' Double Portion '' . As Well As The Separation Of The Raising Of The Dead , And The Resurrection After Death . He Was The One With The Power To Raise Men Then . And Will Control The Resurrection On The Last Day John 5 ; 30 And I Quote . I can of mine own self do nothing ; as I hear , I judge ; and my judgement is just ; because I seek not mine own will but the will of the Father which hath sent me .;... Jesus Is Not Coming On A Chariot Out Of A Cloud . So Stop LQQking Up There For Him ! He's Coming Like '' A Thief In In The Night '' Knocking On The Doors Of Your Hearts 1Thessalonians 5 ; 2 And I Quote ; For Yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night . ;.. 2Peter 3 ; 10 And I Quote ; But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the nigh ; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise , and the elements shall melt with fervent heat . the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burn up . Luke 12 ; 39 And I Quote ; And this know , that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come , he would have wactched . and not have suffered his house to be broken through . Revelation 3 ; 3 And I Quote . Remember therefor how thou hast received and heard , and hold fast . and repent . If therefore thou shalt not watch , I will come on thee as a thief , all thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee . Also 3 ; 20 And I Quote . Behold , I stand at the door and knock ; if any man hear my voice and open the door . I will come in to him , and will sup with him , andhe with me . Also 16 ; 15 And I Quote ; Behold , I come as a thief Blessed is he that watcheth , and keepeth his garments , lest he walk naked and they see his shame . ;... Meaning That He Would Sent His Spirit In The Last Days And From This Would Resurrect ( Mentally ) . Groups Of People Who Would Be '' Messiah - Like '' . Those Who Stop Now And Resurrect ( Mentally ) Now Will Be Blessed When The Last Day Arrives . They Won't Have To Worry About Dying ; They Will Pass Easily From The State Of Righteousness Into Eternal Life As It States In 1John 2 ; 25 And I Quote . And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us . Even Eternal Life .
    What Does Eternal Means ?
    In The Greek Language , You Will Find The Word Eternal As Aionios And In The Hebrew Language, You Will Find It Qedem , Both Meaning '' Perpetual , Everlasting '' . This Helps One To Realize That The Eternal Goal Is To Become One With The Eternal God . As All In All 1Corinthians 15 ; 28 And I Quote . And When All Things Shall Be Subdued Unto Him , Then Shall The Son Also Himself Be Subject Unto Him That Put All Things Under Him , That God May Be All In All .
    According To The American Heritage Dictionary . The Word '' Eternal '' Is Defined As Such ; e-ter-nal adj 1 . Being Without Beginning Or End ; Existing Outside Of Time . See Synonyms At Infinite . 2 . Continuing Without Interruption ; Perpetual . 3 . Forever True Or Changeless ; Eternal Truth 4. Seemingly Endless ; Interminable . See Synonyms At Ageless . See Synonyms At Continual ; 5 . Of Or Relating To Spiritual Communion With God . Especially In The Afterlife . e-ter-nal n , 1 . Something Timeless Uninterrupted , Or Endless . . 2 . Eternal . God Used With the . [ Middle English , From Old French , From Late Latin Aeternalis . From Latin Aeternus ;... Those Who Become One With The Eternal God Will Be '' Putting On Immortality , 1Corinthians 15 ; 54 And I Quote , So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption , and this mortal shall have put on immortality . then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written '' Death is swallowed up in victory . ;.... But If You Have To Die First , Take My Word For It . You Will Taste Hell . The Mentally Resurrected Would Dress Like Him . Eat Like Him , Sleep Like Him , Talk Like Him . This Would Continue On Until It Was Instilled In The Children Of The Most High , Giving Them A Culture And Identity . These Are Things You Have Have Been Stripped Of , However , Once The 144,000 Can Begin Revelation 14 ; 1 And I Quote
    And I looked , and lo . a Lamb stood on the mount Zion . and with him a hundred forty and four thousand having his Father's name written in their forehead .
    Who Will Be Raised Incorruptibly And In Purity . And Be Taken Up Like The
    Prophets That Have '' Ascended '' Or Have Been '' Translated '' Or '' Takenup ''
    1Corinthians 15 ; 54 . And I Quote . So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption , and this mortal shall have put on immortality . then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written '' Death is swallowed up in victory .

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is not the Messiah, he is Lucifer and all those that fail his test permitted by GOD will deny GOD without realizing what they are doing thus they will be denied GOD.

The greatest sin or offense against GOD is worshiping, uplifting and praising any other entity to the status of deity. The New Testaments causes you to do that.

Only the FATHER/GOD/YH shall be accounted as HOLY. Even the true Messiah will not permit the people to uplift or praise him; he will be a human being just like David the King.

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    To Music Producer

You Are Truely In Need Of Professional Help < FoReal > I Have One Question And If You Can Please Answer It Ok . Who's Lap Are You Siting On And Having Their Hand Up Your Back Working Your Mouth . Makeing You Make Such Ignorant Statement . Because Any Reader Of The Scriptures Know Yashua Was One Of Many Massiah . As I Have Shown You In A Post I Written About The Messiah's .

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus aint the Messiah. A true Messiah would not cause you to worship or praise him because he would know that its wrong. There is none beside GOD. All of the Messiahs or Saviors that are in the Old Testaments, nun of them are worshiped or put next to GOD or made a figure of divinity. All of your knowledge and you have been duped.

5. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Music Producer What Are You Smokeing ?

Being I Know You Are Very Slow , And You Know Not What Your Saying Here It Is Again , ForYou Laughing..
    Ques ; Where Did The Term '' Messiah '' Originate From ?
    When Examining The Origin Of The Word '' Messiah '' We Found Out That The Word '' Messiah '' Is The English Translation Of The Aramic ( Hebrew)
    Term '' Mashiak '' Which Means '' To Smear '' To Rub With Oil ''
    Anoint '' Originally The Term '' Messiah '' Referred To The Way A Person Was Designated For An Important Position Or The Way An Object Was To Be Honored By Wiping Smearing Or Anointing It With Oil In What Was The Acient Equivalent Of A Swearing - In Ceremony . In Time . The Term '' Anointed '' Or The Title Messiah Because Synonymous With Prophets , Kings , And High Priest And Emphasized Them For Their Office . According To Smiths Dictionary = Definitionary Of The Bible , They Were Confirmed In Their Office By The Anointing Of Oil Both In Egypt And Paletine . It Went On To Say That Anointing The Eyes Denoted A Spiritual Recovery Of Right - Knowledge Of Divine Truth . The Bodies Of The Dead Were Also Anointed With Spiced Oil . It's Important To Know The History And The Practices Of The People In The Ruler David's ( Son Of Hilmah And Jesse ) Time . Then You Can Better OverStand How The Title '' Anointed '' Came Not Only To Him But To Those That Were In Other Authoritative High Places As Well . The Fact That You Have Little OverStanding . If Any ; Of The Lifestyle Of That Day And Time , Is The Missing Link To The Truth That Will Take You From Falsehood To Facts And Mistranslations To Right Translations .
    Ques ; What Is An Anointing Ceremony ?
    Ans; This Ceremony Was First Practiced By The Ancient Egyptian And Later It Became A Judaic Practice . The Word Anoint In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is Mashakh . Where The Word Mashiakh ( Messiah ) Comes From . It Means '' To Smear , '' To Rub With Oil , To Anoint '' And In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) It Is Masaha , Which Means To '' Rub , Or To Wipe . In Each Religious Sect You Will Find Some Practices That Can Be Traced To Some Form Of Ancient Mythology . What Most People Are Unaware Of , Is That There Were Many Messiah Mentioned In The Holy Scriptures . I Will Show You How Many There Were , A Successions Of Messiah Mentioned In The Many Different Holy Scriptures . My Primary Concern Will Be With Those Texts Or Scriptures Revealed Or Recorded Before 2,000 Years Ago , Before The Birth Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ Of 2,000 Years Ago Which Christians And Muslims Both Believe In .. The 5 Scrolls Of The Torah [ The Law ]
    The 21 Scrolls Of Nebiym [ The Prophets ] ... The13 Scrolls Of Ketubim [ The Writings ] .. This Covers The First Scrolls Of What Is Called The Old Testament
    [ Genesis ] . Straight Throught To The Last Scroll Found In The Old Testament
    [ Malachi ] There Have Been Many Books Written By So - Called Religious Scholars On The Subject Of The '' Real Messiah '' But They Are Based In Myths . In Ashuric Syriac [ Arabic ] The Word Masih Which Means '' Anointed '' Comes From The Root Word Masaha Which Means '' To Wipe '' Or '' To Rub '' The Word Al Masih [ Always With The Definite Article '' Al '' J ] When The Aramic [ Hebrew ] Word Mashiakh Was Translated Into The Greek Language It Made Its Way Into The Greek In Two Forms One Of Which Was The Word Messias Which Means '' Anointed ''
    Ques ; AreThere Any Prophecies Or References In The Old Testament That Speak About Yashua Being '' The Anointed Messiah Or '' The Messiah ?
    The Name Yashua ( Jeshua , Jesus ) A Common Title Found In The Old Scripture , Means '' Savior '' As A Matter Of Fact Yashu'a Is The Name Of Several Israelites In The Old Scriptures
    Ezra 2 ; 40 <> The Levites: the children of Jeshua and Kadmiel, of the children of Hodaviah, seventy and four.
    Ezra 2 ; 2 <>Which came with Zerubbabel: Jeshua, Nehemiah, Seraiah, Reelaiah, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mizpar, Bigvai, Rehum, Baanah. The number of the men of the people of Israel:
    Ezra 3 ; 9 <>For we were bondmen; yet our God hath not forsaken us in our bondage, but hath extended mercy unto us in the sight of the kings of Persia, to give us a reviving, to set up the house of our God, and to repair the desolations thereof, and to give us a wall in Judah and in Jerusalem.
    2Chronicles 31 ; 15 <> And next him were Eden, and Miniamin, and Jeshua, and Shemaiah, Amariah, and Shecaniah, in the cities of the priests, in their set office, to give to their brethren by courses, as well to the great as to the small:
    Nehemiah 3 ; 19 <>And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, another piece over against the going up to the armoury at the turning of the wall.
    Nehemiah 8 ; 17 <> And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.
    In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) , The Name Yehowshu'a ( Joshua ) ..
    1Chronicles 24 ; 11 <>The ninth to Jeshuah, the tenth to
    The Name Yehowshu's Comes From The Root Word Yash'a ( ah ) Which Means '' To Deliver , To Bring To Salvation '' This Name Was Given To Joshua Son Of Sun And Jael Because He Delivered The Children Of Israel To The Promise Land . The Land Of Canaan Was Sacred Because It Was Originally The Land Of Qodesh ( The Holy City ) That Eli Gave To Abraham's Descendants And It Talk About It In Genesis 12 ; 7 <> And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
    Yehowshu'a , Joshua Son Of Nun And Jael ... The Messiah Yashu'a Son Of Mary Of 2,000 Years Ago Was Not The Only One To Have The Titles Messiah . The Title Messiah Was Used In The Old Scripture Long Before The Conception ( The Concept ) Of Yashu'a 2,000 Years Ago . The Word Mashiakh Appears In The Old Scripture 36 Times . For Example In Exodus 29 ; 6 - -9<> And thou shalt put the mitre upon his head, and put the holy crown upon the mitre. 7 Then shalt thou take the anointing oil, and pour it upon his head, and anoint him. 8 And thou shalt bring his sons, and put coats upon them. 9 And thou shalt gird them with girdles, Aaron and his sons, and put the bonnets on them: and the priest's office shall be theirs for a perpetual statute: and thou shalt consecrate Aaron and his sons.
    It Speak About Aaron The Son Of ' Amram And Yowkebed Being '' Anointed '' Over The Priesthood By His Brother Mosheh ( Moses ) . High Priest Aaron Son Of Amram And Jochebed ... Ruler David Son Of Yishay And Hilmah ...
    Immanuel The Son Of Isaiah And Majia Was Also A Messiah His Name In Aramic
    ( Hebrew ) Is Emmanuel . He Was The Last Of The Israelites Great Teachers Who Was Sent To Deliver The House Of The Messiah David . The Prophecies Of Immanuel's Birth Is Found In Isaiah 7 ; 14 <> Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
    The Scribe Ezra Son Of Seriah And Ezraarah , And A Descendant Of Aaron Was A Priest From The Levitical Priethood . He Had Thorough Knowledge Of The Law Of Eli Under His Leadership And Guidance , He Led The Children Of Israel Back To Jerusalem Where He Helped Them Reorganize Their Religious And Social Life .
    The Messiahship Didn't Stop With Male Either . Contrary To What You May Believe , There Are Several Incidents Mentioned In The Old Scriptures Where Females Were Called By Eli To Assist Him . Thus These Females Became Messiah - Types .The Messiah Deborah , An Ephramite And Wife Of Lappiydowth Possessed The Messiah Like Qualites Of A '' Savior '' To Her People . The Led Her People . There Israelites . Into War Against The Canaanites And Was Victorious . This Where The Story Of Joan Of Ark From . Deborah Is Mentioned In Samuel Judges 4; 4 <>And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
    Messiah Deborah Wife Of Lappiydowth , The Messiah Hadassah Also Known As Esther Was Also A Messiah - Type , Hadassah Was The Israelite Wife Of Ruler Xerxes . She Showed Great Courage When She Risked Her Own Life To Save Her People The Israelites From Being Exterminated By Their Enemies . Hannah Was AMessiah - Type Who Symbolized '' Strong Faith '' She Stayed Firm In Her Convictions Even In The Faces Of Her Adversaries And Death . Missiah Hannah .
    Yashua Or 2,000 Years Ago Was Just One Out Of 1,300 Messiah Or Messiah - Types Who Were Called Upon Or Chosen By Eli To Do A Specific Job . When We Get Into The Old Testament Of Numbers , Psalms, Isaiah , Ezekiel , Jeremiah , And Malachi . The Prophecies Of These Scrolls Makes It Very Clear Who '' The Messiah Of Messiahs '' Or '' El's Messiah '' Would Be And What He Was Supposed To Do According To What Eli Commands . Or What He Has Revealed Through His Host . The Annuaqi / Eloheem ; Who Are The Ones Sent To Us By Eli . Not What Matthew , Mark , Luke , John , Peter , Jude , James Or Any Of The Other SoCalled Writers Of The NewTestament Say . I'm Ony Concerned With What Eli Says In Genesis Straight Through To Malachi . In The 89th Chapter Of Psalms It Distinctly Tells Us The Names Of The Messiah And Speaks About His Anointment . In Jeremiah 30 ; 9 <>
    It Is Speaking About Him Being Raised Up As A Ruler Psalms 89 ; 20 <> I have found David, my servant; with my holy oil I have anointed him ;... The Name That Both Of These Quotes Give Us Is Dawiyd . In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) The Name Dawiyd Means '' Beloved '' And Stems From The Root Word Dud , The Name In The Ashuric , Syriac ( Arabic ) Is Dawud And It Also Means '' Beloved '' And Come From The Root Word Wadda To '' Love '' Or '' Like '' So He Would Be The Beloved Of Eli . If You Translate The Verse Completely You Would Also Translate The Name . So It's Not David It's Beloved One .'' I Must Stress The Fact That The Scripture Says Dawiyd Son Of Yishay Or David Son Of Jesse It Is Not Really Giving The Actual Name Of The Messiah . It Is Giving The Nature Of The Messiah . David Is Really A Title Meaning '' The Beloved '' And That Is Describing His Nature . The Old Testament Does Not Say Ben Dawiyd In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Or Bar Dawiyd In The Aramic . Which Means '' Son Of Dawiyd '' In English . These Two Phrases Were Something New Added In The New Testament '' I Bolded The Words New Testament Because It Shouldn't Have Been Called The New Testament In The First Place , It Should Have Been Called The '' Renewed Testament '' The Very Statement , '' New Testament '' Is A Contradiction To The Word They Say Came Out Of Yashua Mouth ,
    Matthew 5 ; 17 <> '' Don't Think That I Have Come To Destroy The Laws Of The Torah , Or What The Newsbearers Said ; I Did Not Come To Destroy , I Came To Fulfill Them < Greek Translation >
    According To The Definitionary ( Dictionary ) New Mean '' Not Existing Before , Lately Discovered Or Invented '' And Renew Means '' To Make Like New ; Rebuild '' What They Really Mean When They Say New Is That They Added New Things Like '' Ben Dawiyd '' ( Son Of David )
    Matthew 5 ; 7 <> '' Blessed Are The Merciful ; For They Themselves Will Obtain Mercy < Modern Greek Script >
    He Yashua Also Said In Matthew 5 ; 18 <> '' For Surely I Y'shua Say This To You , Not Until The Orion Skies And The Planet Earth Are Gone , Will On Yod < Smallest Letter Of The Hebrew Alphabet ) Or One Point A ( Gtammatical Accent In Hebrew ) In No Way Perish From The Torah Until All Has Become Complete , < Greek Translation >
    So Yes , In The Scriptures , The Messiah Is Referred To By The Tile Dawiyd ( Which Means '' The Beloved '' ) And Not By The Name ( Or The Person ) . So Again I Say That This Describing The Nature Of The Person Who Will Be The Messiah . Don't You ? The Problem With Bible Scholars Is That When Translating . They Pick And Choose Which Words They Want To Translate . I Cannot Keep Stressing To You That Names Are Just Titles . So They Can Be Translated Too . In Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic . The Word Ism Means . Not Only The Word '' Name '' But Also The Word '' Noun '' . If Nouns Can Be Defined Then Names Can Be Also ! So . Instead Of Saying David The Messiah . It Would Be Much Easier To Say '' The Beloved Anointed One '' The Would Cut Out The Confusion Of OverStanding Who The Real Messiah Is . And The Confusion Of Trying To Pinpoint The Messiah As A Particlar . Another Examole Of This . Is The Names Yashu'a Or Jesus . Yashu'a Means '' Savior or Salvation '' Again This Describes The Nature Of Person . Then In Aramic / Hebrew There Are The Names Adam And Enosh I Have Found When Translating That When ThereIs Reference Made To The Word Adam They Are Not Always Talking About The Actual Man Adam . Adam , Which Means '' Reddish Brown Dust Of The Ground '' Is Sometimes Talking About A Particular Type Of Man An Adamite . Genesis 5; 2 <>
    Genesis 4 ; 26 <>
    In Other Case , When They Use The Word Enos . It Again Is Not Always Talking About The Actual Man Enos . Enos Which Means '' Mortal Man '' Is Sometimes Talking About A Different Kind Of Man Apart From Adam . However , When This Is Seen In A Standard English Bible . It Is Written As The Word Adam And Enos . Because Of This , English Speaking People Will Not Know That It Is Not Referring To The Actual Men . But A Particular Kind Of Man And Therefore . You Do Not Get The Full Meaning Of What The Quote Is Actually Saying Without The True Translation Of These Names . Don't Mistake '' The Real Beloved Meassiah '' For David Son Of Jesus Mentioned In The1st And 2nd Scrolls Samuel ( The Davis Who Killed Golyath Son Of Golyath ) . We Know This Is Not Speaking About This David Because He Was Already Dead When Most Of The Prophetic Writing Were Revealed Or Recorded . Which Wasn't Until After 1007 B.C.E. ( David's Death ) To About 607 B.C.E ( About 4 Centuries Later ) In The 66 Chapters Of The Holy Scriptures
    ( Isaiah 11 ; 1 And I Quote ,
    It Speaks About A Nay - Ster ( Sprout ) Growing Out Of His She- Resh ( Root ) The Fact That This David Was Anointed By The Messiah Samuel , And Not By Eli , Is The Reason Why He Couldn't Have Been TheOneThat These Prophecies Were Speaking About These Prophecies Could Not Making References To Yashu'a Either Because He Was Never Called David By NameIn Any Of The Scriptures . He Was Referred To As The Son Of Dawiyd ( David) Ot Bar Dawiyd ( Son David )
    Matthew 1 ; 1 And I Quote .
    And He Was '' Anointed '' By John The Baptist Not By Eli . Up Until TheDay John The Baptist Died He Didn't Know Whether Or Not HisOwn Cousin Yashu'a Of 2,000 Years Was The Messiah According To ;.... Matthew 11 ; 2 - 3 And I Quote ,
    As You Have Just Read The Quote, John The Baptist Didn't Believe Or Know For A Fact That His Cousin Yashu'a Of 2,000 Years Ago Was The Messiah . Though In .
    John 1 ; 29 And I Quote ,
    Prior To His Baptism They Refer To Him As The Lamb . Thus There's A Distinction Between A Messiah And A Lamb . John 1 ; 29 And I Quote .

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    When was Jesus anointed? And some woman pouring oil over your head is not a holy anointing.

Yes, I agree the name does appear many times in the Old Testaments, but where in the Old Testaments is the practice of worshiping; praising and uplifting one to the status of deity with that name or pretence is supported?

As far as Immanuel goes, I have already explained the information of Immanuel as described in the Old Testaments. The Old Testaments end with the House of David destroyed, concurred, enslaved and ruled by heathens. Thus it is a logical deduction that Immanuel as described in the Old Testaments did not save the House of David. The Immanuel prophesies in the Old Testaments is describing the people and religion that would deliver the final conquering blow that would disperse the House of David, it is describing the people and religion that would destroy all of the kingdoms in the Holy Land. It is not prophesy of a Savior. The Old Testaments do not end that way.

Yes, names are titles and have meaning in the Bible. So what’s this all about….?

Translation of the name, “Lucifer”, “Bright Light”, “Great shinning light” or “Son of the Morning”.

Then we have this image of Jesus described in your own book.

Rv:1:16: And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Forked tongue and a bright light, whoooom what is that an image of, I wonder?

These books are written in ways as to they reveal bits and peaces of Truth, they are not going to come right out and tell you anything. Why do you think the Pope tried to get Revelations removed from the New Testaments? That old man sets up there reading this stuff every day, he has seen what it truly reveals, but instead of telling people the truth he tries to get it removed so they can cover it up. Too much mammon has been made and is being made for the white man to reveal it’s true workings. These people will sell their soul for money.

How can you follow a religion that was institutionalized and fortified by a people that would repaint the icons of Jesus as a white man and them setting right there looking at the original painting but yet repainting them to look white? These vary same people that did that are the very same people that dictate what you believe in.

It is an Evil people and for them GOD has ordained an Evil religion, it will be used as their judgment.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Music Producer

Again I Have One Question And If You Can Please Answer It Ok . Who's Lap Are You Siting On And Having Their Hand Up Your Back Working Your Mouth . Makeing You Make Such Ignorant Statement .

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It is YHVH ALHYMs lap I set in and it seems you set in HIS Sons lap, a lesser god, even speaking evil.

9. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Music Producer

According To The Scriptures I'Am God Psalms 82; 1 . And 82 ; 6 Also John 10 ; 34 - 35 Laughingggggggggggggg Can't You Tell By All The Knowledge You Have Learn From Me . You Once Said I Was To Intelligient For Your God Remember < And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And Music Producer False Teaching Were To Vanish In Time OverStand > :lol: :read:

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Watch your wording

There is a difference between "Resurrection" and "Reincarnation". Reincarnation is a term made popular in the Sixties when Hinduism was introduced to the Western World. Reincarnation is the premise that when one dies their soul is reborn in some other lifeform such as animals, insects, plants or other people. This was called "Transmigration of the Soul" before Westerners changed it to Reincarnation to suite their purposes. Resurrection is the quickening of someone or something that died and was certifiably dead. A person resuscitated by CPR is revived not resurrected. Jesus was resurrected not reincarnated. Per the Holy Bible before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ no one went to heaven. Jews and their followers went to Sheol. Sheol is the grave in which the spirit sleeps. Not heaven or hell. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ shows that physical death is not the end, all those dormant spirits in Sheol would be released, mankind could now enter heaven if deemed worthy and the supremacy of Jesus. Please stop insulting Music Producer. We should pity him not debate him. Based on some of his previous thread he believes he has some kind of "Da Vinci Code" that discredits Jesus. His terminology and understanding is mixed up. I have tried to witness to him and show proof but he choses to believe what he believes. I pray for him because his is still my brother and he needs prayer, we all need prayer some more than others. Music Producer please don't try to debate me or justify your stance. This thread is for brother Issa.