Black People : What is Race?

Only white people or people infected by them want the answer to this question. Why do I say so?...because prior to the white people no other people had any issues concerning "what is race". Prior to the white man there was no racism. Prior to the whiteman no one on the earth wrote anything pertaining to race. So the very issue of "what is race" is a white construct which has no reality in a non infected African mind.

Only white people or people infected by them want the answer to this question. Why do I say so?...because prior to the white people no other people had any issues concerning "what is race". Prior to the white man there was no racism. Prior to the whiteman no one on the earth wrote anything pertaining to race. So the very issue of "what is race" is a white construct which has no reality in a non infected African mind.
absolutely right,i believe that only within the last 500yrs has the term[race]come into being.

ABSOLUTELY!

It looks like you and the link provided agree, Keita.

http://www.pbs.org/race/001_WhatIsRace/001_00-home.htm

"The English language didn't even have the word 'race' until it turns up in 1508 in a poem by William Dunbar referring to a line of kings."

However, I disagree that only White people or those "infected" by them want or should want the answer to this question.

You just addressed the history of the concept of "race," and you gleaned that information from research for yourself. That why I said that Black people need to find out for themselves.Just like YOU did. Other should research for themselves about the history and science of "race" to help them know and understand the historical significances of it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back