Black People : What is Paranormal ?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Correct me if I am wrong Mr. Coger but isn't animism the belief that souls exist in animals, trees, water and some other things etc. I won't get into right now?

This is not an invite to a debate sir, just a simple question that I respectfully ask.

W.I.P
:whip:

The question becomes why Cryptozoology? And what's with the Mr. Coger and the Sir?

The question becomes why Cryptozoology? And what's with the Mr. Coger and the Sir?

I get the impression that you prefer Mr. Clyde or simply Clyde Coger. Forgive me if I showed some kind of disrespect by calling you sir, for that was not my intention to be disrespectful.

As for what the question becomes, who say's? I asked you a question which you did not answer. I can see where this will lead to if I continue to engage you. I am a Work in Process so I try to learn from my first impressions. People are people, no use in trying to get them to compromise themselves. With that said Mr. Clyde. You misunderstood why I posted what I posted. If you don't understand what my purpose was, from where I stand, the right thing to do is simply ask. For you to say this in response to what I posted "Workinprocess...its animism not animals." Gives me the impression that you are trying to invite me. The proof of that is confirmed here when you said this after I respectfully asked you a simple question "The question becomes why Cryptozoology? And what's with the Mr. Coger and the Sir?"

Again Mr. Clyde, my apologies if I disrespected you by calling you sir. In addition, I am going to have to decline your invite.:peace:

W.I.P :whip:

I get the impression that you prefer Mr. Clyde or simply Clyde Coger. Forgive me if I showed some kind of disrespect by calling you sir, for that was not my intention to be disrespectful.

As for what the question becomes, who say's? I asked you a question which you did not answer. I can see where this will lead to if I continue to engage you. I am a Work in Process so I try to learn from my first impressions. People are people, no use in trying to get them to compromise themselves. With that said Mr. Clyde. You misunderstood why I posted what I posted. If you don't understand what my purpose was, from where I stand, the right thing to do is simply ask. For you to say this in response to what I posted "Workinprocess...its animism not animals." Gives me the impression that you are trying to invite me. The proof of that is confirmed here when you said this after I respectfully asked you a simple question "The question becomes why Cryptozoology? And what's with the Mr. Coger and the Sir?"

Again Mr. Clyde, my apologies if I disrespected you by calling you sir. In addition, I am going to have to decline your invite.:peace:

W.I.P :whip:

So be it Workinprocess,

It stands...its animism not animals. Also, respect(since I'm now Mr and Sir and all) would have double checked the animism reference rather than to ask me a question, from my perspective; nevertheless, this excerpt should help:

However, a refinement of animism was proposed called animatisms. Instead of having the notion of a personal soul, it was believed there was an impersonal force or supernatural power that animated everything; and that belief evoked emotions of awe and fear in man, which becomes the initial basis for religion.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507056&postcount=774

You were slightly off with animals in juxtaposition with animatisms...Peace In Workinprocess, this will be our last exchange, for real!

And what's with the Mr. Coger and the Sir?

That's a sign of respect :)

ANYWAYS...

Paranormal is something beyond normal..."Para" means past, beyond. Never did get into any of that kind of stuff. Though I like movies about ghosts and stuff. But just don't believe in it. Now Voodoo and all that such I'm not sure of any of that either...I'll have to do some digging up in it...Looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this thread

That's a sign of respect :)

ANYWAYS...

Paranormal is something beyond normal..."Para" means past, beyond. Never did get into any of that kind of stuff. Though I like movies about ghosts and stuff. But just don't believe in it.

MsInterpret,

Maybe it is a sign of respect and maybe its not, since it goes both ways, I took it as sarcasm. Maybe I'm wrong for that, but I have my reasons...Peace In my sister friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back