Pan-Africanism : What is Pan-Africanism?

Not to come down on you sister crunchystuff, but monetary is absolutely right. While there are general rules when it comes to using copyrighted material, and quoting said material. This is a site owned and operated by sister Destee. Destee has her own rules about using copyrighted material which includes obtaining the written permission of the author of the material you are quoting. As well as posting the approval in your message. You obviously were not aware about this, so I'm just letting you know for next time. :)

Money,

Okay. Smile. I am glad you got a kick out of it. I removed it.

By the way Pantha, Everything I have written here is original and none of it came off of the web. There is no copy and pasting from my posts. Except the Bible verses.

The Bible verses have no copyright because copyright expires after 75 to 95 years. The KJV et al is over 400 years old.

You know, I just got through reading the forums rules for the first time and I'm glad this forum is moderated because I HATE those unmoderated forums. People go CRAZY up in them ones, you know?

Anywayz. Sis. Crunchy Stuff, I read your original post before it was deleted. You made some very good points (just wanted you to know). Regarding your edited post, I too believe that we must have moral convictions and certainty on our side (to achieve Pan-Africanism). We are of the same opinion regarding this. I'll end with that (for now *smile*).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back