Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IS OUR GREATEST WE.AP.ON?

lol, sometimes the babies remind me of that baby genious movie where they know more than the adults and just play around with them. Of course until they hit that certain age where they forget...lol. That baby certainly looked like it was fooling with the adults to entertain itself. In this shaman book I was reading, at times the grandfather is considered brothers with the new born, and they kick it together like they are the same age.

As far as the water aspect, I know that has to be powerful. And since the body is supposedly made up of 75% water more specifically crystals, each having the ability to hold intent, then its interesting to note what we "should" be able to do. So maybe we should be sitting down and programming our body a little more often.

I remember looking into Qi-Qong and one of the masters was able to bring a person to their knees by just yelling. Some African shamans say their are some among them who know the secret language in which they can command most things in nature by just speaking that unknown secret language. I heard diseases can be introduced through chants, and such and such...

I'm learning it all... lol, I think this is exactly what people don't want us to figure out, at that point all this is over.

Bro.tyab14, I need to be very careful.

I did an experiment just about- 2-3 hours ago. I used my quartz crystal, I took a nap with it in the middle of my forehead, I used a silver chain to tie it so it wouldn't move. Just before I fell asleep it felt like my entire head was on fire, but also where the crystal was resting my brain felt like it was burning up but it wasn't painful, just a very "new" feeling.

When I fell asleep- instantly I was inside a lucid dream- I started hearing a very strange audible language, but it sounded like it was coming through my ears and into my head. My room was silent so it wasn't coming from the outside. It felt like a melody of some kind.

Then I saw a vagina symbol opening up after awhile. It was purple with gold trimmings. It opened then closed like the petal of a flower. Next thing I know in the dream I was in a class with a handful of students and the teacher was telling us about time travel. He was saying that many of us were there because this was the course we wanted to learn and not to worry if we didn't remember everything when we woke up because the information would repeat itself over and over until we understood it.

When I woke up and removed the crystal, a dark mark was on my head- along with the imprint of a yoni symbol, which is not what the crystal is shaped like.
That symbol of course is an eye also. But mine is turned right side up.

Similar to this image here:

Third_Eye-lg.jpg

interesting brother Meta....My dreams are becoming more lucid than ever the more I have been reading all of the things of the occult....its like an awakening....I had been through my "phase" before when I slightly dabbled in Wicca but nothing compared to this.....I "feel" like I am becoming.....whatever that means lol.....if I am not dreaming of large bodies of water than it is females.....lot of females that I dont even consciously think about in the awake state.....

Indeed Bro. GeorgeM, I've learned that when the females show up- you're on to something! Big! Large bodies of water also mean something. For me I've noticed that working with crystals have been my missing link. What I could do before, is now amplified. I have sharper hearing, sight and smell even inside the astral.

It makes sense to me now that I think about it. I used to meditate allot on the beach years ago and when I was near water it always seemed like my 3rd eye had increased power, this is also due to the beach itself which contains millions of different types of crystals. Sea salt for example has the ability to clear just about anything dealing with energy, the chakras for example.

During this period I would get visits all the time from spirits, Ancestors and other entities who were curious about my development. I learned about the "golden heart" meditation through one of those visits. It happened to be one of the most powerful meditations for my life at that time. A spirit told me to envision a wheel right were the heart is, and see the heart as a golden sun in it's center. The wheel I was shown looked something like a Stargate with symbols around it, but made of gold. I was taught how to breathe from this wheel and visualize that energy spreading out into the world to those around me.

Most of these meditations taught by spirits are also ways to get us to breathe properly. Interesting that after training with this meditation for a few years, to be curious I started going to palm readers and they'd tell me I would live for a very long time. That is usually the first thing out of their mouths.

There's another mediation that teaches us to breathe through the 3rd eye and out through the heart chakra, and that we should visualize the breath or prana energy as a wheel, but outside the body, the energy passes into the 3rd eye and out the heart. I was practicing that with the crystal, feeling the energy of the crystal pass into the 3rd eye and out thru the heart.

Yogis can tell a person's state of mind based on how they breathe. Normal people breathe faster in high stressed situations, well trained people do not.
Normal people build up hot blood when challenged or stressed, well trained people do not. The more trained our breathing, the better control we have over our emotions the more power we have to deal with that situation.

As far as the use of the 3rd eye as a weapon, as in- the evil eye- the pineal gland has the ability to project psychic energy using the eyes as a focus point. This psychic energy can be negative or positive in nature. In a sense, we are always projecting psychic energy. When a Woman or Man looks at their mate with those "loving" eyes for example, that is psychic energy stain with some type of intent. Of course that energy is much softer, and will simply dissipate if it is not dissolved into the aura.

Strong psychic energy from the pineal gland however can breach the aura altogether, and is usually very effective against children, which is why in most indigenous cultures babies wear charms/amulets to protect them. What the charms/amulets do is create a barrier against negative psychic energy within aura. It's all about vibration- which is where water usually comes into play.

The most powerful amulets against the evil eye have always been the image of the eye, or a more powerful eye symbol of worship or "charged" with power. The evil eye is serious business, just about every culture on the planet still has charms and spells of protection against it.

But through the concept of "evil" and how it is defined and taught- most people, especially African people around the world have forgotten the true use of such power. To defeat enemies that wish harm against us to begin with.

This power doesn't stop there. The 3rd eye has the ability to direct (beam) entire realities into another person's being. But the power of the 3rd eye is not directed by the eyes alone, but also through the right hand, which is why there is also symbolism around the world to confirm that concept.

11-l.jpg

Why the right hand? Because the right hand sends out energy. More psychic messages and mental blocks are sent out through simple handshakes that any other act. Makes you question handshakes.

Makes you question pastoral healing all together.
In this image here this "man of faith" is actually "extracting" psychic energy from the believer. The left hand extracts, and look where the hand is directly over.

hands_on_small.jpg

Interesting how the arm is shaped like a drinking serpent.

No. You don't have to be a Vampire drinking blood from necks. All you have to do is be White, Christian and have a plane ticket to Africa and you can drink psychic energy all day long.

So let's go over this again. Right hand- directs the power of the 3rd eye. The 3rd eye slows down time. The 3rd eye allows us to "see" the codes, the truth of reality. Hummm, and "The 3rd Eye" just happens to be the original title for the Matrix, no coincidence there.

So of course it had to be stolen from Queen Goddess Stewart, so that "we" would not realize what our real weapon is. But I've just told you. But what's sad is that some people have watched the Matrix well over a hundred times and still haven't realized "what" it is.

With our right hand we can direct the energy of the 3rd eye into just about anything even people, giving off the right frequencies we can influence matter and power up the aura to defend us again all levels of psychic attacks.

The more we practice the more powerful we become, and the more our frequency range broadens, to the point where other people start picking up on that frequency and if smart enough will make the decision not to mess with you at all.

Naturally this weapon has global properties as well. Dealing with using electromagnetic current to enhance the psychic energy of the 3rd eye, even a physical weapon can be harness through a staff.

HeruImhotep.jpg

hotep br meta

as always very amazing write...

I play ball so this is very entriging...

recently I was talkin with a youngin and he is a very talented ball player... with regard to slowing down time... he told me that it's like when he plays and the defense is coming at him he can c it in slow motion but he is still moving quickly....

i told him this is a gift and i would like to help him develop it....

I think we likes to call it hang time... in ballet it's called "ballont" ..... it's a beautiful thing to hang out in the air....

I'm 5"4' and first year of college i was schooling.... the boyz team be like do it again "LO" .... "sky lo" they gave me for a nickname... and I was often asked on game day if I brought my 45.. ya know imma gunna! i could only school in the layup line cause after playing my legs would get weaker...

I have always been facinated with water... i'm a pices so i guess i can c why but the only thing i don't like to drink it... lately tho i been doing just as u have suggested...... mostly going for water with lots of vitamin b....

thanks for the suggestions.... guess i better aquire a taste for water..... (sounding like it's beer or something.. lol)

I'll share some concious dreaming experiences but these have been chaotic and i still haven't figured out what i do to do it...

i've learned to ease up on the frustration because it seems it come and go but always on time for me to put it together..... i step out on that faith..

as far as the time thing again... it's true... i mean have u ever been running late and with all ur being asked that u make it on time..... ?? it's amazing because when u know how long it takes to get somewhere and u make it in a shorter time it is like time has stood still for ya... or rather created that illusion...

i feel like guns are an illusion... when u have one and someone know u do it automatically kicks the "survival kill or be killed attitude"... i had beef and my boy offered me a burner....

i was like are u nuts... i'll put one in someone's *** the get me piss'd........