Pan-Africanism : What is Nationalism? Pan-Africanism? : Compare the Similarities and Differences

The questions being asked: What it the difference between black nationalism as opposed to Pan Africanism?

Let's dp get back on topic...

FYI...
FYI Nationalism means love for or devotion to a nation. When Black is put before the word Nationalism, it then becomes love for or devotion to the Black Nation. Pan means all, Pan-Afrikanism is the updated version of Black Nationalism with more of an emphasis on our culture. Now I'll bet you knew that all the time didn't you? You were just testing me right? ;)

If you are going to ask other posters for their resumes etc. too:

Lots of luck!
Only those who really want to work for the Afrikan race! I have to make sure we get it right this time. Time is of the essence! Did you hear about the 8million new gun purchases that were made in response to Obama getting elected the first time? 2million more were purchased the second time. Do the math, that's 10million! They aren't just buying handguns either. In Maryland 1- 1/2million were AK47s. They aren't playing games and neither am I. :mad: What say you? ;)

One can ask: One doesn't just demand anything!
I wasn't demanding I was asking! Should I have said pretty please? Do you need things sugar-coated? If so I'll take you name off of the list of potential Soldiers.:) War is not a sporting event, there are no second place winners! :mad:

No I don't have all of the answer, no-one does.:) But I think I have enough of them to quality as a wise old elder, as opposed to an ignorant old fool. ;) What say you?

Constructive criticisms...

My right to accept or reject them...

Personal insults ad naseum don't just reveal you have no class: Also they tend to get posters banned by the moderators too...

I gave back more than you are able or willing to...

Our exchanges end here...

SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back