Pan-Africanism : What is Nationalism? Pan-Africanism? : Compare the Similarities and Differences

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Nobody knows everything, or everybody's role as regards keeping us on the bottom, no matter where we are, my good brother...

Teach don't just preach...
What are you talking about? Are you a moderator here to tell people how to post? If you desire to debate my point then lets debate as adults!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
And if you had read " The Destruction of Black Civilization", "How Europe Underdeveloped Afrika", and "Afrika, Mother of Western Civilization", you would know that we are not "African-American"! That's an oxymoron! "If you know teach, If you don't know learn, If you are confused you bring confusion to everything you touch"! ;)
I read those books ten years ago my brother but since you have as well, please tell the Destee community what Chancelor Williams said about us in the last chapter! The Motherland at the Crossroads and the Shape of things to Come; A master Plan! He states unity, you state we are incapable of that!
Afrikans on the continent are just as corrupt and culturally confused as Afrikans in this country. Most of us in this country are Europeanized. In the motherland they are Arabized.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
I read those books ten years ago my brother but since you have as well, please tell the Destee community what Chancelor Williams said about us in the last chapter! The Motherland at the Crossroads and the Shape of things to Come; A master Plan! He states unity, you state we are incapable of that!
Am I the only one having trouble posting on this site? I'll try one more time to answer your question because I want you to understand what I meant to say! Please bare with me. I'm Afrikan and I have trouble with foreign languages! :) Where did I say we were incapable of unity? I read those books around 1972! It's been awhile. This is what I remember most from The Destruction of Black Civilization; "What happened to the people of Sumner the traveler asked the old man on the side of the road, for history says that the people of Sumner were black, what happened to them the old man sighed, they lost their history and so they they died". That may or may not be the exact quote. But that is the gist of it. What can I say, it's been awhile!;) I also remember Dr. Williams insisting that the Arabs were WHITE!

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Am I the only one having trouble posting on this site? I'll try one more time to answer your question because I want you to understand what I meant to say! Please bare with me. I'm Afrikan and I have trouble with foreign languages! :) Where did I say we were incapable of unity? I read those books around 1972! It's been awhile. This is what I remember most from The Destruction of Black Civilization; "What happened to the people of Sumner the traveler asked the old man on the side of the road, for history says that the people of Sumner were black, what happened to them the old man sighed, they lost their history and so they they died". That may or may not be the exact quote. But that is the gist of it. What can I say, it's been awhile!;) I also remember Dr. Williams insisting that the Arabs were WHITE!
Thank you! so you did forget those last chapters where he blames our lack of unity, for the situation we are in .....and the need for unity!

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Thank you! so you did forget those last chapters where he blames our lack of unity, for the situation we are in .....and the need for unity!
That's one way of looking at it. :) For me unity was always a given based on commonsense. Malcolm X preached the need for unity in the sixties. Marcus Garvey preached the need for it in the 1920s! The question is how do we achieve it? What say you? ;)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.