Pan-Africanism : What is Nationalism? Pan-Africanism? : Compare the Similarities and Differences

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Arabized Europeanized? So you support White Supremacy with your defeatist attitude? All due respect you sound like someone who has not read any African American history from reconstruction to the Black Power Movements, and read no pre colonial African history at all, cause if you did you would realize that there is nothing we cannot accomplish; or change within us!
Nobody knows everything, or everybody's role as regards keeping us on the bottom, no matter where we are, my good brother...

Teach don't just preach...

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
what are you suggesting doing about it?
Arabized Europeanized? So you support White Supremacy with your defeatist attitude? All due respect you sound like someone who has not read any African American history from reconstruction to the Black Power Movements, and read no pre colonial African history at all, cause if you did you would realize that there is nothing we cannot accomplish; or change within us!
You got it twisted! I was a part of the Black Power Movement! I have been actively involved in the Afrikan Liberation Struggle since the sixties. How about yourself?

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker

:thinking:
Teach, preach, and practice PAN-AFRIKANISM of course! ;)
Nobody knows everything, or everybody's role as regards keeping us on the bottom, no matter where we are, my good brother...

Please run that by me again! And explain the difference between preaching and teaching, I thought they were basically one and the same.

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker

:thinking:
Man this website is confusing to use. I thought I'd just answered this question. I'm new at this, please enlighten me.:)

Please run that by me again! And explain the difference between preaching and teaching, I thought they were basically one and the same.

sekou kasimu

PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
And if you had read " The Destruction of Black Civilization", "How Europe Underdeveloped Afrika", and "Afrika, Mother of Western Civilization", you would know that we are not "African-American"! That's an oxymoron! "If you know teach, If you don't know learn, If you are confused you bring confusion to everything you touch"! ;)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: