Pan-Africanism : What is Nationalism? Pan-Africanism? : Compare the Similarities and Differences

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
We're just expected to be candid/honest/respectful/etc. here...

:10300:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Teach, preach, and practice PAN-AFRIKANISM of course! ;)

Please run that by me again! And explain the difference between preaching and teaching, I thought they were basically one and the same.
You either care or don't really want to know...

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
And if you had read " The Destruction of Black Civilization", "How Europe Underdeveloped Afrika", and "Afrika, Mother of Western Civilization", you would know that we are not "African-American"! That's an oxymoron! "If you know teach, If you don't know learn, If you are confused you bring confusion to everything you touch"! ;)
What being an 'african american' to me is the same as other hyphened labels associated with being newcomers to this nation...Being of the same ehtnic/racial/etc. background also gives us a common heritage etc.

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
What are you talking about? Are you a moderator here to tell people how to post? If you desire to debate my point then lets debate as adults!
I am just one poster airing their feelings/opinions/thoughts/etc. So far that's all you're doing to...Nothing new or news about that, bruh...

Me: I listen and learn from everybody else...

Nobody should dare come here and presume/assume so much/base it on so little...

As in: What you know might be new and news to me too...

FYI...

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
What are you talking about? Are you a moderator here to tell people how to post? If you desire to debate my point then lets debate as adults!
You had and have your choice as well as a right to accept or reject my takes...

Also you come across as a person whose criticisms rise above and beyond my or any posters alleged or real shortcomings...

I and we were not and are not the source of your criticisms, do direct them to those who are...

Otherwise give yourself more time etc. to get to know what I/we/this website is all about...

FYI...

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
What being an 'african american' to me is the same as other hyphened labels associated with being newcomers to this nation...Being of the same ehtnic/racial/etc. background also gives us a common heritage etc.
So tell me, what is your ethnic identity, what is your ideology, and what is your vision of victory for Afrikan people?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
So tell me, what is your ethnic identity, what is your ideology, and what is your vision of victory for Afrikan people?
One more time: As is true of most posters, I come here to air my opinions, not resolve our peoples issues/problems/etc., on my own...

Did or do you have all of the answers?

If so:

Good luck and best wishes...

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
If you are going to ask other posters for their resumes etc. too:

Lots of luck!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: