Black Relationships : What is most important to u?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Wisdom7, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    What is most important to you to enter in or continue a relationship?
    Communication or sex?
    Does communication lead to better sex in your opinion or does sex lead to better communication?
    Is money apart of the determining factor, if so to what extent?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    a relationship is based on communication.

3. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I think respect and honesty are THE MOST important things in a relationship, but then again I'm 19 years old. It's just that I've seen some people who "loved" each other and had not respect whatsoever, which in the end lead to the downfall of the relationship. I feel that you don't necessarily have to even like anybody, but if you share a mutual respect for one another, the skies the limit.

Communications is by far the best in obtaining this.

4. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    Love....................................

cause there it is all in it...

Hug sis wisdom 7:heart:

Loveauroraflower:heart:

5. Riada

Riada Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    IMO, good communication is bigtime for me. I’ve heard people say that good sex can keep people motivated to stay together while their communication gets a chance to get smoother. I dunno.

I generate enough money to take care of myself. But I’m assuming here you’re also asking how important is my mate’s money in the whole scheme of things. In terms of money, I like a certain amount of comfort and convenience. I prefer a man who not only has a comfortable income, relatively speaking, but one who knows how to hold onto it or make it grow. I don’t like flashy men or those who are big spenders. I prefer men who are more conservative with the finances—the understated type who may wear raggedy pants but have more than enough money stashed somewhere or know how to get it, if needed. Yet, I want a guy to be generous when the occasion arises and buy me things that he knows I want or like because I enjoy doing that for him too.

6. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I too agree with communication. When you know you two are on the same vibe mentally, that just makes the sex better. When you have good sex and the communication vibe is all jacked up, then sex becomes like a job where either you quite or someone gets fired.

And hug back at ya Auroraflower! :grouphug:

Peace and Love

7. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    For me,there isn't something more important than another!A good relationship implies a good communication because how can you understand the other without communication!But money is compulsory cuz we don't EAT communication,we have some needs that we want to see satisfy and itz a pleasure when itz our partner who take care of'em.Sex!!My God,if you are in love with a girl and you don't desire her,for sure she'll be frustrated!But i don't think that sex is a matter of communication,for me it's a matter of...TRUST!When ur partner have confidence in u,she can be more opened,do what she never did before.
    That's why i wanna say again that there's nothing that should be considered as more important in a relationship.
    I like the topic!