Black Spirituality Religion : What Is Metaphysics by Bro MetaSaience

Thanks Sister Destee. Glad I didn't violate any rules. Hope all is well. I've been waiting anxiously for Bro Meta to set up this voice chat class on Destee but I know he's said he's really busy. But hopefully, he will take up this one offer with Sis TTTC :em2300:.

Love, Peace!

Ohhhh Sister Soulosophy ... that would be soooo hottt !!!! ... to have Brother MetaSaience teaching in his own voice and stuff ... regularly scheduled program ... ohhh gosh ... i too hope his schedule opens up for that ... be it here or anywhere ... we, the world, is ready! :D

Love You Sister! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Well...I'ma say this and it is not likely to be the last time. :geek:

YOU ARE A QUEEN MOTHER.....here...

When I say it, it is giving you the Honor and REspect you have earned.

Like the dude who complimented SiS River.....our/my calling you MAMA DESTEE is a sign and show of the Love we have for a Mother...the recognition and respect of the loving guidance you have provided....

M.E.
:hearts2:

Sister True ... awwwww ... you're so sweet ... and you're right, i really do realize the honor being given to me, it is very humbling, and i don't mean to disrespect it in any way ... in fact, i've kinda regretted a little, the stance i've taken, for the reasons you've mentioned above ... but ... yes ... but Sister ... :)

The only reason i discourage it, is because i'm try'n to get all my babies a Daddy ... and if the Daddy knew ahead of time, that he had to be a Daddy to a gazillion babies ... well ... he problee gonna run ... :run: ... and then ... we won't never get no Daddy! :cry:

So ... that was just some strategic thinking i had ... hide the babies, and all references to "Mama" that might hinder the proposal and marriage process ... (we'll drop that bomb on him, after he's signed on the dotted line) ... but ... even since i've done that ... stopped folk from call'n me Mama ... aint nobodee married me ... :look: ... so .... well ... maybe it aint the chiren after all, that's skare'n da prospective Daddy away ... :nuts:

Love You Sister True ... Thank You So Much !!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

This is one major humbling experience, I had no idea that was thread was here! Goddess Soul, once again you've managed to shock and awe! I listen to that audio and realize that, I must have several lives going on- or I've been too busy finish what I was trying to start there! No coincidence that just recently I was thinking about creating more information in a video format. And I've wanted to do more audio work for a long time now, the days and nights just don't seem long enough. Time is always at my back.

Even though I appreciate the wonderful sentiments coming from the Gods and Goddesses of Destee, I find myself battling against individual attention, as part of my reason for being here is exposing and expounding upon a part of ourselves that appears to be hidden away. While I do enjoy sharing a great deal of information, I am not at that point yet where I see myself as a Teacher or a spokesperson. I know. For some of us reading that, maybe it sounds like a contradiction- considering all of the written works here. I see myself more as an investigator and an instigator in matters of hidden social knowledge.

While I maintain myself as a mysterious figure, it is only for the benefit of not becoming a source. My goal is not to feed my own ego, but to insight a riot of awareness. With that being said, it is a very humbling experience, not only to be spotlighted...but also to be seen by those who have developed the eyes to see. At the end of the day more can be said about those of you that see the value in spiritual information. It is a testament that I am only part of a greater network of people who are evolving in the same direction of consciousness.

Many of you here are gifts, you are gifts from our Ancestors and from higher sources of power that love us and wish us well. The gifts might appear to be just as important as the one that learns how to open them up.

HEY METASAIENCE

:bully:

This is one major humbling experience, I had no idea that was thread was here! Goddess Soul, once again you've managed to shock and awe! I listen to that audio and realize that, I must have several lives going on- or I've been too busy finish what I was trying to start there! No coincidence that just recently I was thinking about creating more information in a video format. And I've wanted to do more audio work for a long time now, the days and nights just don't seem long enough. Time is always at my back.

Even though I appreciate the wonderful sentiments coming from the Gods and Goddesses of Destee, I find myself battling against individual attention, as part of my reason for being here is exposing and expounding upon a part of ourselves that appears to be hidden away. While I do enjoy sharing a great deal of information, I am not at that point yet where I see myself as a Teacher or a spokesperson. I know. For some of us reading that, maybe it sounds like a contradiction- considering all of the written works here. I see myself more as an investigator and an instigator in matters of hidden social knowledge.

While I maintain myself as a mysterious figure, it is only for the benefit of not becoming a source. My goal is not to feed my own ego, but to insight a riot of awareness. With that being said, it is a very humbling experience, not only to be spotlighted...but also to be seen by those who have developed the eyes to see. At the end of the day more can be said about those of you that see the value in spiritual information. It is a testament that I am only part of a greater network of people who are evolving in the same direction of consciousness.

Many of you here are gifts, you are gifts from our Ancestors and from higher sources of power that love us and wish us well. The gifts might appear to be just as important as the one that learns how to open them up.

Well SiS Soulosophy...THANK YOU for supporting my efforts.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Why won't the email send?? Here's what come up when I attempt to email you:

Message could not be sent due to the following reason:

Missing or malformed recipient

Sort me out love...lol

Heh@malformed recipient. Honestly, who thinks up these error messages?!. I tested the email and it seems to be working just fine, maybe you could give me yours instead and Ill email you.

Hugs!
A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back