Black Spirituality Religion : What Is Metaphysics by Bro MetaSaience

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Many of us are stuck in a set way of thinking and perceiving, most of which stems from our upbringing as well as what we are fed from the propaganda media machines. Because of this we will often find it difficult to break free from our preconceptions which blocks our comprehension of seeing anything other than what we think we know and/or that differ from what we are used to.

For instance, when one speaks of such things as the occult sciences, hermetics, alchemy, magick, metaphysics, etc., we automatically put up a barrier and presume that these are traditions that are filled with "evil" or "satanic worship" etc., or they think that those who are involved in such practices do not know of or acknowledge a higher power.

When one begins to think differently from the so-called "norm" or begins to read books on things that are labeled as taboo such as occult sciences, etc, they are ridiculed or even victimised. Regardless of what we were taught or programmed as children from our parents and society, as we get older, we are given choices to become Christian, Muslim, or whatever is laid out there for us to choose from in terms of following a religious or spiritual path. However, in order for one to raise their conscious awareness to a much higher level, one has to think outside these boxes until you get to that level where you realise that there is NO box. In reality, that choice for raising one's awareness ultimately comes from deep within.

Much thanks to the Light of Brother MetaSaience who gives an excellent explanation and somewhat of a definition of the meaning of what metaphysics is, inspiring us to a state of consciousness that will help us to open up to a new paradigm of thinking that encourages spiritual aspirants to delve deeper into the real Self - the center of Absolute Being and the Source of Primordial Wisdom.

Love, Peace!

'N-Joy!

Greetings, Hotep, Akwaaba and Bless Up!

Thanks first to SiS Soulosophy for Sharing this here.

Bless Up and Thanks to Brother MetaSaience for the audioblog discussion and opening the way to this discourse.

A few things come to my mind as I listened and for starters what I hear is this...

In a nutshell, "Metaphysics" is a looking towards and at SELF for overstanding of the one's behaviors. What I mean is ....when one is viewing events or experiences from a "Meta" physical perspective, they are looking at the SELF...the core of being....beyond the physical and at the Spiritual.

For me to have a sense that I am being as clear in my communicating what I am thinking, I need to speak directly and not in text format. Given that, I'd like to invite a conversation with you Brother MetaSaience via blog talk radio.
Are you interested or willing to be a 'guest' with me during a R.N.A. meeting on blogtalkradio to further this discussion and support me in sharing what I hear and see as it relates to this topic of what is "Metaphysical":?:

If not or if this is not possible, I shall continue my attempts to share my thoughts and feelings in writing here on this board...if there is any interest in Listening to Learn what I have to offer.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Greetings, Hotep, Akwaaba and Bless Up!

Thanks first to SiS Soulosophy for Sharing this here.

Bless Up and Thanks to Brother MetaSaience for the audioblog discussion and opening the way to this discourse.

A few things come to my mind as I listened and for starters what I hear is this...

In a nutshell, "Metaphysics" is a looking towards and at SELF for overstanding of the one's behaviors. What I mean is ....when one is viewing events or experiences from a "Meta" physical perspective, they are looking at the SELF...the core of being....beyond the physical and at the Spiritual.

For me to have a sense that I am being as clear in my communicating what I am thinking, I need to speak directly and not in text format. Given that, I'd like to invite a conversation with you Brother MetaSaience via blog talk radio.
Are you interested or willing to be a 'guest' with me during a R.N.A. meeting on blogtalkradio to further this discussion and support me in sharing what I hear and see as it relates to this topic of what is "Metaphysical":?:

If not or if this is not possible, I shall continue my attempts to share my thoughts and feelings in writing here on this board...if there is any interest in Listening to Learn what I have to offer.

M.E.

One more thing....

I'm waiting to here "Mama Destee's" response to your calling her.....Mother/Mama:SuN049::em2300::toast::em0200:

M.E.

M.E.

Greeting the Light in you Queen TTC,

I actually came across Bro MetaSaience's audio blog some time ago on the site below and made it into a youtube video making it available to a wider audience.

http://metasaience.podbean.com/2008/10/25/what-is-metaphysics/

I will be sending out some positive energies that Bro Meta will take up your offer of this radio discourse as you both have something of value to share to our people and to future generations. The beauty of BTR is that one can download the show for archiving :em2300:

I feel it is important to shower the light of this type of knowledge from Kings like Bro Meta who is one of the most humblest and endearing spirits I've had the blessing and pleasure to encounter online. (Too many times have I heard stories of people on "Da Net" being whomever they choose to be when in fact they are not who they appear to be. I've met these "FOLK" before & torn down their fake guises designed to deceive & appease rather than educate & perpetuate the survival of our culture, the expansion of our minds & the purification of our souls. There are few who have shown such sincerity and for me, these few are the sum of what our Queens & Kings should be.)

As you say, "Metaphysics" is looking at one's self beyond the physical and at the Spiritual to comprehend one's behaviour/s. I would like to learn more about the art and science of "Alchemy" and is there a difference between the two.

Let's make it happen :whip: LOL

Looking forward...

Thanks for this Sister Soul!

Ps - Er, you might want to dust off your copy of the rules. Including a Member's name in the title is a violation of the community rules as it means you are effectively "calling them out of their name" and additionally, doing so excludes other members from joining in the discussion.

I am sure a member of the Management team will clarify this further.

Ps - God MS sound sexy much?? thank you for providing the fuel for my solo BBQ tonight *grins and goes on to ponder on whether love spells can work using only a Cosmic male's audio recording*

Best wishes,
A

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back