African Traditional Religion : what is Khemet Shemsu or Shemu

nobles and honorables are just some of the many terms used to desribe the ancient ethiopians
What I can tell from my biblical studies is that the Ebry people were more than likely cushites who went out in ancient times. The connection is that the shem nobles is a priestly cast who Eber descended from. The term "black heads" of ancient sumer if you look into the ebry language resembles Eber. The reason I say that becaues I am led to believe ebry is a priest language. Each ancient letter has a philosophical meaning of its own. eb-"dark covering",r (resh)-head.

okay i see. biblical studies? sorry but im out of that box. as far as the kushites... muslims, christians and jews alike have all tried to make a connection to them to validate thier religion me i just stick to the facts that say they were KUSHITES meaning africans whom originated from ethiopia and went out all across the globe civilizing and before the whites took power the world wide "religion" (hate having to use that term) was one that was god centered meaning to make a long story short they said that god was everything and the only thing in existence. this is totally opposite of what the bible, koran and talmud teaches so i really dont see the connection myself.

obviously all religions include traits from the kushite spirituality being nobody else had a religion back then but they have all been butchered as of late. so if you look hard enough i guess you will find some connections its probably impossible not to

its frustrating even mostly from black peoples when we gave our legacy n history over to somebody else willingly. the things our ethiopian ancestors did they did. we know thier name and what they did that should be enough yet we scour books for years trying to give our own accomplishments over to some people with a fairy tale history. they werent shem, muslims, christians or jews they were kushites/ethiopians/nubians and they didnt call on any god called jehovah/jesus/allah when they were doin all these wonderous things. it was Amun they called on as thier primary diety that was the hidden essence of all things

its frustrating even mostly from black peoples when we gave our legacy n history over to somebody else willingly. the things our ethiopian ancestors did they did. we know thier name and what they did that should be enough yet we scour books for years trying to give our own accomplishments over to some people with a fairy tale history. they werent shem, muslims, christians or jews they were kushites/ethiopians/nubians and they didnt call on any god called jehovah/jesus/allah when they were doin all these wonderous things. it was Amun they called on as thier primary diety that was the hidden essence of all things

Thanks for your response now I will reply on the subject. They were africans!!! No different than any "bantu" ( i hate using the word made up by european). or other group. They differed in culture. It is not a fairy tale. The bible is historical, allegorical and prophetic writings by Africans. note: what we see today in egypt is not a reflection of the people in ancient times. As the saying goes out of sight out of mind. This is the same with Yshral. A brotherhood of Africans in ancient times. There were foreigners who joined true but the core were people from Africa. I don't know alot about kemet but I do have some understanding concerning scriptures. I say again to you Ebry language looks to be a priestly language. I am almost certain by the meanings derived from the letters. kemet may have had a similar code, but I don't know much about them in terms of studing. I would like to point out to you that what is translated in scriptures is not always exactly what was meant in the original writings. If allowed I could share some info with you that will show you what i am speaking on. Then you if you choose to, could enlighten me if there is similarity with kemet thought. My intention is to share. here is my youtube videos. I was told by someone that kemet had the same temple layout I presented in the video. This site won't allow me to put the link up but if you go to youtube and searc "Tauemyah" you will find them. I encourage you to watch all of them and enlighten me on similarity and/or differences in regards to the info I present. Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back