Chief Elder Osiris : What Is It That Keep Black People To Be facinated With Religion?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    What Is It That Keep Black People To Be Fascinated with Religion?

There Is Much More Where This Come From.
    [email protected]

Keep Sharing The Divine Truth and Maybe, Just Maybe somebody Black Might Hear you.

There is no liberation to come to Afrika and there is no unity to come to the Black Nation, not as long as we remain enslaved in Lucifer Religious institution.

Only a fool will defend the very destructive weapon used to destroy the intelligence of those people, they being people of the Black Race.

Let me reaffirm something with those of you who might read the information that I share with you, not for your acceptance but for my gratification.

Listen, I am of no illusion about what goes on, on this internet among Black people.

I am aware of the fact that the Divine Truth will not have a liberating effect in the mind of most Black people, you who use this internet just to entertain ourselves and to stroke our vanity, and to inflate our ego by attempting to show how much we Black people do not know, but has mastered the self defeating method that have us believing that Black people today, are behaving and is acting intelligent today.

Now, I focus intensively upon religion because I know what the level of damage it has had and is having upon the mind of Black people.

Religion is a conning drug, it will have you believing it has nothing else but your life safety as its objective, yet it will lull you into a state of deception, and it will have you to lose all knowledge about what is real, and what is fantasy.

Take for instance, religion is the reason for Afrika present condition, and is responsible for the type of spirit we Black people express toward each other, and our spiritual action is influenced by what religion has indoctrinated us to believe about every aspect of our life.

Religion have you not making decision about what is best to be protective of your life, not until you compare what you do with what you have been religiously been indoctrinated to believe is religiously accepted for you to do.

Everything Black people do, in term of making decisions in life, is predicated upon what religion has taught for you to do, in all of your life circumstance experience.

So, there is no wonder why Black people remain in the mud stack of self ignorance, religion is designed to destroy the Divine Mind of Black people.

Today, Black people with all religious dedication, defend the very drug, the virus that is eating the nerve center of the Black life, infecting it with a disease call belief, which cause the Black life not to be able to know what is best to do that will be in defense of the Black life, which is to reject religon and reacquaint your self with a mind Divine that has been gone for a long time from being used by Black people, and the Divine spirit coming from that divine mind, will cause an end to the religious mind, which will allow the Black life free of religion, to be able to experience Divine Spirituality.

What is it, that will cause a people that is with all of the evidence needed to identify what has been serving to be an enemy to the life of those people, and yet those people act as if to be out of self control and joyfully defend the very enemy that unceasingly keep Black people mind without the ability to bring themselves together, for purpose to protect their life, a life that came with the experience of freedom.

In religion, there is no major character of its Godly related claim, that can be empirically verified to be Divinely True, yet you Black people seem to be caught in an inescapable trance, one that have you with a low caliber mind that have you boldly defending the very action that give it a shield of disguise, and allowed it to go marching right into Afrika, and succeed in conquering an entire once civilized Black Nation, that action being the evil to Black people, Religion.

So, yes, my question is qualified to be justified, in view of what it is that have a once Divine intelligent Black Nation, acting so far away out of their Divine spiritual character, which serve as evidence, that the Mind that Black people came to this solar system with, is not the same quality of mind that now guide Black people, and it is a religious mind that reinforce the high quality of self ignorance that we now display to ourselves today, and do so without shame.

It is the fool that that shows no shame when acting foolis, because to the fool, such action is normal, coming from such a low caliber profane Luciferian Human Being Mind.

Be Kind to Your self, Beloved.

Chief Elder
    [email protected]
  2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Feb 28, 2009

[12] There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

[15] The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.