Chief Elder Osiris : What Is It That Drive Black People To Spite The Truth In Favor Of Up Lifting A Lie?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    What Is It That Drive Black People To Spite The Truth In Favor Of Up Lifting A Lie?

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Can it be that when it come to the Devilish religion call Christianity and all others, that we who fall victim to such dogma, imprisoned in the Doctrine that demand and command that belief, faith and hope be the foundation upon the followers of such a lying doctrine upon which religion stand, and to be questioned not, yet we say that such minds imprisoned in such a dungeon of evil is not to be considered as an enemy to Truth and it is Truth and Reality that open the gate of Liberation to those who are dissatisfying oppressed?

Beloved, a lie is always in need of being defended, yet the more an effort is made to substantiate a Lie, dressing it to be the Truth, the more revealing the weakness such lies become.

There is no divine Truth in the institution of Christianity, the premise which that institution make concerning God, Mary and Jesus, is a flawed one, because the foundation of such a Christan premise is based upon the lie that Jesus is real and is truly the Son of God, sent by God his father to save the world.

Beloved, God need not allocate authority to anything or anybody, as a matter of fact, God is not in the action of allocating anything to that it has so revealed to be, such come with natural authority and there is no science that can verify that God commission anybody to do anything, that Its action is qualified to cause to be.

Tell me beloved, why is there a need for the Christan's to scientifically verify a lie, in hope that the Lie will be taken to be the Truth, for instance, I see the false statement being magnified before you about the Lie that a none person by the name of Jesus, one that has no scientific proof of him ever living as so characterized and stated by that confusing book, masquerading around as being the indefensible word of God, yet such a book attribute to Jesus as having walked on water and the liars now feeling desperately in need of proof and now falsely claim that the lie now can be scientifically shown how it was accomplished, the walking on water I speak of.

Well first off, to even entertain that such a Lie ever happen, imply that you without question accept that Jesus was and is Real, as we accept Truth and Realness to be empirically factual, and the trick is to show to you how it could have been done, not that it actually happen, walking on water I speak of and not some block of Ice, which is an after fact of water, which mean it is not in its original reality, yet you allow your mind to be played with as usual because there is a burning hidden need to prove a lie that never happen, so that it can keep inflated the lies so preached about God and a Son that never was.

The Jesus I speak of is the one the liars presented to you as being real from God having been intimate with a Human Being that carry the Egg of life, needing the Sperm of life to make the connection, in order to make whole the reality of an anthropomorphous Being which we call Human and such is the scientific action so required in bringing forth Life as we know it, into the world, by what is referred to as mammalian Beings and/or creatures or primates.

The Scientific point here is beloved, that Jesus never was and since such is the factual case, all else about this factious character is moot, never happen.

The lying writers erred in the way they chose to present their Jesus, their Son of God to you, which begin with a lie, which also imply that they had confidence in the process of the act of Mind manipulation that had been so carried out concerning the weak Minds of the world, so they had no concern about the victims of such brain washing into the Jesus Saga, will ever rise to become a serious threat to revealing the Truth about the witchcraft of their religion.

Now here we are in great debate over something that someone taking psychology 101 should be able to reason out from under such an obvious lie about God and the false character the liars named Jesus.

Beloved, I condemn not the victims of such a Jesus lie and their unwavering belief therein, I condemn the Lie that hold the Divine Mine in abeyance, while the lying mind miss identify that which is Scientifically True, both physically as well as Divinely Mental, which reveal the Truth that there was no physical Jesus that actually walked on water not ice, as so states the Lie in the so call word of God.

The Truth, Black Folks despise the Truth and out of ignorance and spite, attempt to elevate the Lie over the Truth, which serve to be a sad commentary of a people that was once Divine and was intimate acquainted with the Truth and that which is Real in and away from this Earth Planet world.

Beloved I come not seeking a buddy buddy hand shake from you, I come to reveal the purest of the Darkest of Light, in which reside intrinsically interwoven in that Holy Mass of Eternal and Infinite Godly Darkness, a type of Light you now have lost knowledge of and no longer capable of understanding, nor do you now know what the True essence of that we refer to as God is, as we go in our weakness of Mind, arrogantly elevating the Lie and condemning the Truth about God, and all you can not see for looking, a trick played on us Black folks by the devil himself, yes Satan, that sly Lucifer, the projector of the false Light,(knowledge) calling it Truth, how sad and pitiful is the Black confused once Divine Nation, yet having the potential to become once again the True Children of God, not biologically but osmotic ally.

I come sharing the Truth with meekness, knowing how potent Truth is toward Lies, having no mercy as it reveal the kingdom of Hell and its master, the devil, Satan, that old Lucifer, a Conner and a trickster, out to deceive the world continuously, yet is not a conquering opponent to Truth and Reality, the two attributes of that we call God, that which only can be scientifically proving, physically as well as Mentally, whose only check and balance is profound reasoning and Divine logic, capable of being carried to a Scientific and Divinely logically conclusion, concerning the Subject matter under discussion, proving it to be True and Real..

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.

The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies and act of deception.

Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of nothing but confusion.

Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering, not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.

For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact: [email protected] or [email protected]

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance, Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Division!!! -osiris

Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of Yourselves!!!-osiris

It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris

It Is The Black Fool That say,I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-osiris

It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osiris

Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your Divinity!!!-osiris

The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand Not!!!-osiris

All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey.

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder
    Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient