Chief Elder Osiris : What Is It About The Modern Day Black People

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    What Is It About The Modern Day Black People?

By Chief Elder Osiris

So tell me beloved, what is it about Black People of today that cause us to be so Mentally Lazy?

Here is a people with a past story that no other people history can rival, using empirical facts to prove their claim that they originally are superior Beings than the Beings that other people decided to distinguish themselves from, by labeling those Divine Beings as Black People, concerning the Divine Reality of life and the birthing of a Civilization upon this orbiting circle of Matter, which we call the Planet Earth, and the location upon this Earth where there is a Greater density of the people referred to as Black People, they label to be a place call Afrika, and the Black World have come to accept such a labeling by those other people, as being a labeling of a stated fact about ourselves, and I desire to know, what is it about Black People who will not begin to challenge such labeling of themselves but has come to accept such Labeling and do discuss such labeling of ourselves as if to be a statement of fact about ourselves.

What is it about Black People that have made Black People to act and behave as if to be in a continued mental state of paranoid catatonic schizophrenia, a people who are always moving around as if they are in a suspicious daze and have lost relationship with what is Divinely True and Real and have become a people whereby creative Thinking is foreign to the Mind that we now possess, a Mind that is in possession of the Body Life of today Black so call Afrikan People today.

So the question is a valid one, which is, what is it about Black People that have us being so vulnerable to the Lies and Deception that is acted out against Black People and have caused black people to accept everything that is told to us by a people with a history of abusing Black People, to be the Religious Truth, never to be questioned or challenged, just to always to be believed to be True and Real.

Afrika is a place that has never became Afrika, but is a place that Black People have caused other people to label the place of their abode in Great Numbers, to be Afrika, because if there had never been a scattering of Black People all over this planet and Black People left to be alone, then there would not be a Greater concentration of people in one central location upon this planet than the place now referred to as Afrika, and such a undeniable fact verify that as for as who was first upon this planet, was in fact a people of universal Divine description, whom those other people of a different Phenotype decided to label as being Black so call Afrikan People, and that part of the Earth where they reside, they referred to as the Land Of Black People, Black meaning, of the most Primitive and Divine of all people who have come to occupy this Divine Circular Divine Matter, that is now known as Planet Earth.

So what is it about Black People that we no longer have the self knowledge and confidence that we came here with, and now we have come to be a people who are so not assuring of ourselves until we no longer are in a position to use the Mind that we came here with and it is because of that fact, that we Black People have become the most Mentally Lazy people upon this Planet Earth and it is that type of laziness that have Black People believing everything that we read and is told and we are made to believe there is nothing that we know about anymore, all because we have become a Mentally depended Black People who do not know who in this hellish Condition of Life that we are any more, because we have been made to be a conformed Black People, taught to believe that there is not one **** Thing that we do or Know about, that those other people who are masquerading around to be more superior than Black People, those other people claiming that they are not bound to give respect to anything that we as Black People do in Life.

What is it about Black People that make them to become submissive to such Mean and evil Spirited People, and here we areto show such an undying Respect which we call Love for those people, they with a history of causing Black people to become so Mentally Lazy.

A Lazy Mind is a Mind that is full of Ego, Envy, and Jealousy , having a crave to become just like those people with a History of abusing and reducing the mental capacity of Black people, so that we can become a Believing submitting Black People to the Higher Of Evil Spirited Authority, as we are always prone to jump to the defense of our oppressing Masters, a Spirit now Revealed by Black People that verify that black People today is not of the Same Mental Capacity of our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Ancestors, as we now behave as strangers to our intuitive Self, the Divine Entity of Life Beings Of Black People.

So yes, based upon the Low Quality Of Spirit coming From Black People, the question asked is a valid one, which is, What Is It About black People That Have Us Desiring Racial Conformity and Assimilation over Divine Racial informity and Separation, a Natural standard that apply to Black people no more, and it is because of such a change that the place referred to as Afrika is not Afrika any more and a once united Divine black nation have been scattered to the four cardinal points of this planet.

What is it about Black People that make us to be more comfortable embracing other people concept of Life rather than the Concept of life left to us by our Divine Ancestors?

What is it that cause Black People to choose to be Tribal in their socialization than to be collective united as One Black so call Afrikan People?

What is it that cause the Ignorant Intelligent Black People to make claim as if to be proud of making such a claim that Black people are not a Monolithic People, just because we have been made to appear and act as a subdivision of ourselves today, when in fact the Divinity of our Blackness verify a Oneness in the chemical make up of Black people.

What is it about Black People that love to make claim that if it is not scientific provable then it is not factually True and Real, when in fact the Science Of All Things that Verify what is Divinely Real and True is verified by the activity and quality of your Mind, the most scientific entity of the Body Life.

When Reading, that wbich you are reading is subject to interpretation, and when being told verbally to believe about something, it is subject to the sense ability to be interpreted by your Mind action, but when you are creatively Thinking, such is guided by profound Reasoning, you being Rational and Logically Divinely, when analyzing all that you are Thinking about creatively, and it is from such a Divine Mental process do you come face to face with the scientific fact about what is Divinely True and Real to your body Life, beloved.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

What is it about the modern day Black so call Afrikan that make us to be so religious submissive and we do so without knowing and understanding the dynamics of the Divine Essence, both Universe, and the attributes of You, they being Me, Myself, and I.

What is it about the modern day Black People that have us without Trust and Respect for ourselves and appear to love being depended upon a people with a history of oppressing us?

What is it about the modern day Black People that rather captivity over Liberation for the body Life of Black People, such a Spirit is that which is coming from a Mentally ill people, a people who have no desire to be beyond the boundary of the land of their oppressors and do attempt to justify such an insane action.

What is it about the modern day Black People who have no spiritual connection with each other therefore not with the Land of our Mother and Father, the place call Afrika?

What is it about the modern day Black People who need to have all things that are deserving of us, to be verified by the Religion of our oppressors?

What is it about the modern day Black People who find it to be amusing by cutting off our Nose to in order to disrespect our face, such an act is an act of ignorant arrogance, and the expression of ignorant intelligence.

Beloved, what is it about the modern day Black people that prevent us from uniting around one of the most sacred and Divine Cause that is qualified to Unite the Black Nation and make Afrika to become Afrika again, that Cause being the issue of Reparation, the symbol that represent the toil and sweat, Blood and tears, and the ultimate price to pay for our Right to be Free, the issue being none other than Reparation.

Yes Beloved the question is a valid and justifiable one to ask and the answer is that, the modern day Black People no longer operate in the vicinity of our Divine Mind and the present state of condition of the so call modern day Black so call Afrikan and Afrika, serve to be a witness that the modern day so call Black Afrikan has lost our Divine Mind, an absent of Mind that have us believing it is Intelligent to indicate satisfaction in the Time that present such perilous action against the Black Life today.

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder

fwiamsrm.com

myspace.com/osirisakkebala

The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement

[email protected]

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    :bowdown: A Blessed Taste of Divinity!! :bowdown:

Heed it well, my People.

BE the Divine Mental Liberation that is Your BirthRight!

Thank You, Chief Elder Osiris. :bowdown:

3. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8

Hotep Osiris Chief Elder

We have to hold still to peoples right to explore all that speak of God! We can't continue to say God is universal and not think of infinite possibilities...no matter our religous perference or economic status...just our history and current global status does not permit the liberty for our people to not move forward towards what is best for us as a people and humans.

I love my people and I believe they love me, I love my Creator and I know He love's me!

Peace and Blessings!:em2900:

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    blessings chief

you asked the question

now i have one

what do we do?

is there a collective first step?

is there hope?

in this dimension?

we didn't get "here" like this yesterday

so what can we do

FIRST AND FOREMOST?

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved if there were Five, Ten, Twenty, Fifty of us who whould ask the question you have asked and be willing to act upon the answer, then I will say such action will be the beginning of the rise and Liberation of Black Peopla and Afrika.

So I ask, are you ready to act on the answer you will get if it is not of your preconceived notion of what we should do to get to know thyself?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    yes

i'm always willing to learn, i'm ready

i don't have a preconceived notion because i'm still learning so i'm

open to what i can comprehend and beyond

what is the answer?

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I doubt Not your serousness to learn of our need of what we are to do in order to change the direction we as Black People have been caused to be in.

So I ask of you, would you not consider me to be wise if i proceed to lay out a plan of action we need to involve ourselves in over this wide open forum and if I did it would only serve to reveal that I have no Divine Thoughts about what we must do to Liberate ourselves?

So ponder this axiom by our Ancient Divine Ancestors, " When The Student Is Ready, Then The Master Teacher Will Appear.

I Must say To You Beloved, My Thoughts About What We Need To Do To Liberate Ourselves Are very Serious Thoughts, therefore they are not open for public comsumption.

Be Kind To Your Self beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    why is there fear?

you're going to hang me off the edge of an oil rig on a bungee cord

and leave me there CHIEF?

i've come this far and on a mission of learning and now the plan is

a secret

CHIEF i understand your passion but i don't understand your angle

if you are holding on to information that you feel that can help us

why quiet up now?

you continously post threads with the dissatisfaction of the state of black

people, which i feel is rightfully done, why can we not proceed in

a public forum and let the divine truth be seen

divine truth can and will withstand any rival

so how can you expect black people to proceed if you're not willing

to proceed with the info you think we need to proceed

and yet you continue to make note of the state of afrikan people

what am i missing here CHIEF?

i take the plight of black people seriously if there's something i can do

uplift my brethren/while uplifting myself i'm all ears

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Brother again, I do not doubt your Love and seriousness for Black People and to affect a change in our Life condition and I know we have been acustom to discussing our problems and plans of how to deal with them in open forum and to this day, such plans have left us as we are, so I say to you, Yes a serious Direct action Plan is not to be discussed in open forum, that is if the plan is seriously about certain action Black people must take to begin the motion that will lead us to our liberation.

Sorry beloved, but I will not be motivated to do what I know will not be in the best interest of me remaining with a priviledge to do as I do today without being in a physical cage confinement.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

10. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    how can the divine truth be caged?

i'm glad nelson mandela didn't think like that

i am in no way trying to offend you CHIEF i have the highest respect for